Season 32 Owner Changes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Really Good Dad, Dec 7, 2018.

?

Should I apply for Owner

1. Yes

40.4%
  2. No

59.6%
  1. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    So as we look forward to the last week of the regular season its only natural for some of us to start looking forward to next season. As a community the majority of us aren't pleased with the current product but being the nerds we are I expect another successful turnout for season 32. So I am going to take a look at some owners who need to go, some who should be on the hot seat and some possible candidates to fill the vacancies.

Pack Your Shit and Grab a Bid-

:team9:@Schlemko x 17 - Alright Schlemko is having a solid season with a solid team but in my opinion anybody who needs to pay for their GM doesn't belong as an owner. I have heard through the grapevine that numerous players aren't happy on Dallas and some players on his team have been very vocal about not wanting to play with him. If he can assemble a team without using money as leverage I wouldn't mind seeing him back but lets see if he can pull that one off!

:team23:@POOPIE SNOOPY - Personally I enjoy the guy but enough is enough. Its time to move on whether its via bidding or AHL Mgmt. He has missed the playoffs in 6 consecutive seasons, has made some questionable management choices and overall just does not have the respect of players in the league. Yes the league needs people who will follow through with their commitment to management but failed season after failed season its time to move on!

:team77:@DirtyJerrz - Love ya buddy but you are a backup goalie on your team with a free contract. Unless the league implements a system to help goalie owners we shouldn't be looking at them to own unless we are desperate.

:team3:@JJr - Great thumbs, talented internet hockey player but a leader? Probably not at this point in time. He is probably the only player on this list worth a free contract but would much rather see him as a gm instead of an owner. His team has been a mess all season and some of that stems from the people he chose to lead the team with. Others came from terrible trades as well as bidding on 6 500k D. Although I have seen him mature over the season I don't think he is quite ready to communicate with all the players with egos in this league.

:team391:@JuniorHawk16 - What are you doing man! Literally impossible to communicate with, forgets to send down draft picks in bidding, makes orock his gm the day of bidding, trades his only productive line just points out of a playoff spot in a weak division all while being absolutely traped in every single move at deadline. He has no feel for the league and when he got lucky on a few players he messed that up too. I personally don't feel he can do anything right. Sorry bud need to move on.

Hot Seat:flames::flames::flames:-

:team28:@Lehkonen x 62- Slim has assembled a great team this season but I don't think he has been the mastermind on the team. Solid player but I think he can benefit a team more as a contract player instead of an owner. Regardless of what he decides he will continue to be a sound player in this league with tons of upside.

:team18:@At43- Buffalo is a mess. A season removed from a cup run and it doesn't look pretty over in buffalo. He has proven he can lead a successful team but he let this season get away from him early by resigning sook for 7.25 and making Vatty his agm. Hopefully this was just an off season for him and he can return to being successful.

:team10:@cj142 - started out hot, had a great team on paper just didn't get the results. The only reason he is even on this list is because his team lost interest after being eliminated. Obviously this is not his fault but you would like to see an Owner assemble a team even if it is ECUS.

:team7:@JerseyDevils 27- Jersey stepped up and took over those devils after Gulash bailed and has done a pretty good job with little to no help. Im not sure what direction he wants to head moving into next season but I don't know if he has the overall feel of the league to manage a successful team YET.

:team1:@APX x 93 - Quits, Comes Back, Petitions, Drama you name it APX has done it this season. From what ive heard about APX is that he is a very "Passionate" owner who has a tendency to rub people the wrong way. Regardless of if he gets into the playoffs or not this season I think he has done a great job at fielding a competitive team after numerous roadblocks. Hopefully he takes this season as a learning lesson and takes a positive outlook into next season if he choses to return as an owner.

The Future-

Right now its a little to early to be talking about potential Owners but there are quite a few who hopefully step up and take on a team. I would love to see @goonderk take a position as owner, he has proven he is worth a free contract and although low key toxic af I do see him being a great owner for the upcoming season.

Hopefully a few players in GM roles will take the step to becoming an owner as well as some of the other high caliber players in the league. Obviously not everyone has the time to take a team but there are plenty who do but just don't want to deal with "the egos" which is understandable but if we can get the right people into management there should be far fewer problem players and less than ideal situations!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  2. a1xFREAKx13

a1xFREAKx13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    a1xFREAKx13#5407
    Ratings:
    +1,168 / 18 / -72
    Poopie will not return has a deal with brodie if he doesnt do well hes done..

Cj142 excellent player and builds solid rosters every season, should come back if he wants to

dirty jerz went through some tough times early in the season and has battled his ass off, should come back if he wants to

apx had a great season last season, lots of drama this season but still battling for a playoff spot and should return in my opinion

jerseydevils loves his devils and has a passion to make them better and should return next season solid d man and knows talent

at43 tanaka my man good dude, deserves another chance if he chooses to come back. dedicated and knows how to build

lehkonen solid player who knows the talent in lg and should come back if he chooses to, ARZ is having a great season

JJR elite player who built a very nice team out of bidding, sometimes things just dont work, he hasnt quit and still running them and he should return to owner

juniorhawk has done a solid job for his 1st season and was in playoff spot for a while, just needs more exp..he decided to rebuild and gain assets, good move
    should definately return

Schlemko built a good roster this season and is battling to get in the playoffs, this will come down to brodie if he returns or not

Yes you should apply for owner

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Some Pylon

Some Pylon Some Pylon

Discord:
    Some Pylon#1484
    Ratings:
    +134 / 12 / -15
    some of these guys you're definitely right on... But its not like we are getting 40+ suitable owner applications every season... The league would probably acknowledge they're "scraping the bottom of the barrel", More people willing to own teams would create a better season for everyone.

You're also ignoring the fact that the players are -unfortunately- in the driver seat and can be complete assholes to get what they want (people like HTH for example),

• Like Like x 3
    SomePylon
  4. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,722 / 66 / -49
    The Ownership applications should be really interesting for S32. Its going to take some serious dedication to get through another season on this game imo.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Jay_Rulez
  5. a1xFREAKx13

a1xFREAKx13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    a1xFREAKx13#5407
    Ratings:
    +1,168 / 18 / -72

this post wins, i know im on the fence about returning and leaning towards retirement, this game sucks

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Nxckles

Nxckles AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Discord:
    Nuckles#4604
    Ratings:
    +1,400 / 21 / -41
    A lot of people are going to know their fate when EA releases what will likely be their last big tuner for this game in the next couple of weeks.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. JRowsyn

JRowsyn DooGs

Discord:
    Duganator#1455
    Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -11
    I won't hold my breath... Retiring after this season

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Duganator32
  8. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +711 / 40 / -82
    TurboYuri and the Detroit Red Wings have agreed to a 1 season deal at $8,250,000 per season 1 year ago

The Detroit Red Wings have placed TurboYuri on waivers 1 year ago

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< @POOPIE SNOOPY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    Fuck you @V 4 T T Y . Read it and weep shitter. Your trash. Noone loves you.

• Dumb x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    Glorygaming94
  10. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    You did take BUF from Cup Finals to Last Place in the whole league while taking AGM for them and compiling a 5-17-2 record with a -37 and top 10 in the league in giveaways

• Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  11. cj142

cj142 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cj142#0
    Ratings:
    +282 / 7 / -11
    yeah. i wont be returning.

trust me i tried everything to not forfeit and to build a competitive team. but when you have multiple guys no show, players quit mid season, and you frankly just aren’t around every night to help support the team, then there is a better person out there who can deal with it than i.

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    cj142NHL
  12. JerseyDevils 27

JerseyDevils 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JerseyDevils 27#4349
    Ratings:
    +324 / 20 / -33

Ditto.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    @At43 I did this all by myself.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Glorygaming94
  14. FerranteCesare2

FerranteCesare2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -2
    CJ142 is one of the best players to ever play NHL on XBOX. What a wild take.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Riven2513

Riven2513 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 9 / -15
    I mean, they let Spectregaming be management in the NHL. I'm pretty sure anyone else is fair game lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    The only reason cj is on the list is because his team had 2 ffs since his team has been eliminated from the playoffs. Not his fault his team quit showing up but it would be unfair to give him a pass on multiple ffs just because he is a very good player. If he wants to come back and own which seems unlikely i would support him coming back 100 %

• Like Like x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  17. JEEEEEEBS

JEEEEEEBS VHL REFUGEE

Ratings:
    +319 / 12 / -14
    The problem isn't bad owners, the problem is not enough good owners.

Respect to anyone who gives up their time to make this league work. My seasons as owner and gm were painful, even when we had a decent team. Takes up so much of your time.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    JEEEEEEBS
  18. cj142

cj142 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cj142#0
    Ratings:
    +282 / 7 / -11
    appreciate it ferrante.

cj142NHL
  19. FRANK LD 69