S10 Bidding Recap - Top 10 Highest Paid Players

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who is the best highest paid forward?

1. CaLL Me Jakoo

2. xTheos l7l

3. Xx LoL xX 9

4. Dev I4I

5. T47-Krug

6. DShakki

7. TMills61_

8. KushNastyy

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Hello Everyone,

I decided to make this thread discussing the top 10 highest paid players that was in this season's bidding.

Below I will give my opinion on each player and If I think they are overpaid or actually worth their contract price.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, nobody should get UPSET with someone else's opinion. If you disagree with what is being said in this thread, feel free to express your opinion.

I also do understand that during any Bidding you will have a couple of players who are a bit overpaid because of a weak position pool in that Bidding.

TOP 10 HIGHEST PAID PLAYERS

[​IMG]1) @CaLL Me Jakoo — $13,000,000

Pretty funny starting this off with one of my players. I'm usually the type of person to disagree going this much on 1 player (Unless your name is JClaus) as it takes away depth on a roster. I made sure I got another solid forward for cheap (Charmop) before I put this 13M bid on Jakoo, so he could have support instead of being surrounded with complete 500K players.

Why did you decide to go 13M on him?

I decided to go this much on Jakoo because in my opinion he was one of the best if not THE best forward option during bidding. His Xbox LGHL stats are unreal as he's put up at least 70-80 points every season. He's also not one of those scrub hunters either, participated in many ESHL events and CanAm going up against top-level competition.
    I also took into consideration that he could play Center and Right-Wing just as good making this bid worth it.

[​IMG]2) @xTheos l7l — $11,000,000

God dammmmn Theos gets paid every time he's in bidding!!

I've known Theos since NHL 14, he's always been an unreal player but I just don't think he's worth this much. Personally I disagree and would never pay this much for just a winger, maybe if a team had 1 or 2 top centers already then going this much on a winger wouldn't be a bad idea depending on the player.

[​IMG]3) @Xx LoL xX 9 — $10,750,000

My pal Frank! If you know LoL you would agree that he's worth this contract without a doubt. Just like Jakoo, he can play Center and both sides of the wing just as good and that's huge to have a player like that.

Being the #1 Center on Calgary, LoL will easily put up between 60-80 points this season and contribute to a team's success just like he has in past PSN season's.

[​IMG]4) @Dev I4I — $10,250,000

Not only did Devin go 500K cheaper than LoL, but just like him he can transition from Center to Wing and play just as good. Devin is also a top player, If his availability isn't an issue then 100% he's worth this contract.

Devin is going to take on the #1 C role for Vegas, I believe in him having a much better season then what he had last season with that shit show Tampa team.

[​IMG] 5) @NoThumbSweatyAF — $9,750,000

Not only is PteCyr the fifth highest paid player during this season's bidding, but he's the highest paid defense-men.
    If his availability isn't an issue this season, he's 100% worth this contract and should be the highest paid defense-men in bidding. Pte is a monster defensively and is capable of shutting down pretty much any top forward that comes his way. One of the best defensive dman on PSN!

I believe in PteCyr to have close to another 20 win season helping out his team a lot.

[​IMG] 6) @Curi0sity AKA SoccaPlaya11 — $9,750,000

Tom went for the same price as PteCyr and definitely is worth this price. Just like PteCyr he's a monster defensively, the main difference I find is that Tom is a bit more offensive and is very creative with the puck.

[​IMG] 7) @T47-Krug AKA ChyzNasty — $9,500,000

Just like Theos, nothing against Chyz but I don't think he's worth this price and his name played more of a factor going for this much in bidding. Not taking anything away from him as he's a solid center without a doubt, just a bit overpaid in my opinion.

Last season was his worst season stats wise because of his contract having no support, this season he should do fine with Vancouver though having offense support in Kev, Ghost and Bak all being solid forwards knowing how to score.

[​IMG] 8) @x Lafond — $9,250,000

FONDY FOR 9.25M!?

I've always been a fan of Fondy and love how he plays, but sorry I have to disagree with this price decision, and he probably even knows it himself that he's way overpaid. If I was him I would regret not resigning a season ago and staying on a nice cheap contract.

Pooooor Fondy :sadegg:

[​IMG]9) @DShakki — $9,000,000

When looking at some of these other forward prices, Woy for 9M is a sick fucking contract! Hopefully his availability won't be an issue this season.

[​IMG] [​IMG]10) @TMills61_ & @KushNastyy — $9,000,000

I've known Millsy for a long time now and know he's a solid Right-Winger, but he's not a top Right-Winger in the league and shouldn't be nowhere near close to 9M. An explanation from Boston management would be fantastic

Now Kush Demon for 9M is a good price and isn't way overpaid like Millsy, he's actually considered a top player on the PSN side.

Nvm I take that back ASNEEEEEE

Well there you have it, top 10 highest paid players during S10 bidding. Let me know your guy's opinions on these players and their contracts.

• Like Like x 24
    No Streaming Account
  2. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Good read KB

TrooperPetterson
  3. xHyper-8

xHyper-8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    luvhyper#0
    Ratings:
    +1,160 / 31 / -54
    Nice thread

No Streaming Account
  4. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    more media pls. i like it whens it organized like this with diff colors and team logos. makes it so much easier to read than cluster fuck paragraphs and walls of txt.

• Like Like x 2
    icallsowhat55
  5. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    definitley not Theos

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    My availability ass. I already told em I got vaca's scheduled on the SLH cruise ship week 3/4/5, and again in week 8/9.

• Like Like x 1
    Woytkiw8
  7. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    defense-men

• Funny Funny x 1
    LazyPedestrian
  8. Kiippper

Kiippper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -3
    ASSNEEEEEEE

KipperNHL
  9. jay6219

jay6219 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 2 / -2
    Is it a coincidence that your first media post in like 3 seasons is pretty much u sucking your own dick?

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    jay6219
  10. TMiIls

TMiIls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -6
    I'm 100% overpayed. 9mill had me just about as shocked as anyone else in this league lol. Good read KB.

tmills71