S10 Eastern Conference Hot Takes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by meka DVA meka, Feb 8, 2019.

1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Hello LGPSN for the sake of doing something quick for media content me and @Chieef 27 decided to do a quick hot takes on each conference this one will obviously cover bidding, if its well received maybe we do it every 2 weeks or something Anyway this wont be extremely detailed its 3 sentences or so brief, humorous and honest. DONT TAKE THIS SO SERIOUS.

METRO:

:team74: Carolina Hurricanes:
    You know we are on PSN when the bogs have to recycle failed owners to get a full league, lets welcome back ImaDoer. His tampa team was awful but according to him he had success in the ahl and REALLLYYYY knows the league so maybe you wont be in last place. The only thing worse then getting @Curi0sity without me is pairing him with @Gladulov on D for 7.25 and giving him a 2 season as well, you know what that means...TR TIME. Also tom will be emo and make 70 percent of your roster hate itself by week 3.
    Rumor has it this team would have been filthy in like nhl 17, why do people keep going with these old people, also @XGEnErAL 420X prob has requested a trade already TOP G SZN, get fucked the frenchies got crofto instead.

:team6: Columbus Blue Jackets:
    @ll_Larkin_71_ll congrats on grabbing @XxJusT4TheShoWxX as your GM, which all but guarantees you will miss the playoffs, so good try CBJ try again next season and dont pick a french GM. In all honesty this team doesnt look too bad depth is a bit shaky on D but i trust it will go well, if not all the frenchies will scrub hunt and someone should save @GallyDomi__ because he is a nice person and once carried me. Silva went for 500k on fwd and he is going to let you know about it every time he wins this season just like when @Faytal_Flow used to win fwd games, he was so annoying the league banned him from bidding.

:team7: New Jersey Devils:
    @xGourrrrr is back at it again, most of the league isnt a fan of him but he gets it done every year and you will know it as hes still been talking about trio making canam over him for the past two weeks. Chem shouldn't matter when you are extremely better then them eh gour. @Gwan went back to xbox and Gour swapped in @KushNastyy for him, kush is elite at alot of things. But something new i learned in CanAm that was when he doesn't know what to do he takes turds...moral of the story kush will hit 20 wins and 60 plus points and call everyone Assssneee. @Capitalsfan_08 seems like a slight over payment but im also on the team that paid @leafs1791 2.25 so lets see.

:team27: New York Islanders:
    @BigFreeze064 is Beefy 2.0 so that being a mgmt duo is absolutely perfect both are second liners at best and both think they are top liners. Flip side is they also are good mangers, so you could be worse and end up on a @jay6219 team who goes MIA mid season. The sky is blue and @xCounter43x has bid on chuck and brought him along on his journey on the island, at some point you wonder if chuck even considers wearing a jersey besides whatever team beefy has. Its almost slightly weird at this point i wonder if chuck just signs up and then beefy pms him the team discord.

:team12: New York Rangers:
    @Bo-Dangles10 makes a french team, wins the presidents is incapable of winning in the playoffs..did i miss anything? I don't know what bos thing is but hes got to be better in the playoffs he is wasting way too many solid teams and way too many hours to get first rounded. @aREAP__ my boy alex IS BACK, with fondy and weapon as his defense i cant wait to hear alex yell in french on stream as they both take half the period to break the puck out as they circle and circle looking for something and nothing to open up.
    This might be one of the worst offenses ive seen in a long time by bo, i hope there is draft help or trades coming, myles isnt here like he was in STL to carry Joker.

:team4: Philadelphia Flyers:
    Nice two season handed out to @DomSquad100 cant wait for that to be bought out next off season just like it was the last time he had a 2 season. Sorry Dom if it isn't a second tag season guess its not successful. @Carm95 bid on no goalies so im assuming whoever he drafted is coming up, although big dick slap to the ahl that he couldnt grab them two 500k A status guys to send down. 5.5 million is left carm seems to think his draft went well, it better or this team is gonna sink faster then the time @Dxwny had the flyers and tried to trade his team to his friends, if that happens lmk carm. I doubt it does because carm is an adult and i dont see him getting grounded like Dxwny.

:team78: Pittsburgh Penguins:
    @Merana89 was dumb enough to take GM for this shithole team but he was not dumb enough to drop a opening bid of 7 million on his brother @White_Knucklerz . Good job on that one, at this point you should have gave him 7.25 it would guarantee you have someone who wont quit on you this season. @EPICxSKILLZY is the new @Budz_780... if you don't know who that is, consider yourself lucky. Anyone want to take bets on if @DeathClown27 lasts a whole season...ill go with the NO for i have him being moved by the deadline for a really underwhelming return. This D core is so bad, @dparans at 5.5 million, does poor dp even have a west line? look for pitt to be scored on often this year @iCb4uC ? IcIwouldntWantToPlayGoalieForThisTeam

:team14: Washington Capitals:
    Haha man whats up Peeee man, did you enjoy double mgmt because i know i didnt it was extremely annoying and you made me pay for hj on xbox, which was annoying. I see Mclovin was allowed to bid on Kerslake this season, next season look for him to be back with josh as this friend group trades friends as the seasons go on. Kerslake PTP mclovin Moordaddy Willie and Spooer are all really nice people with no egos and good personalities too bad you have @Hra-ow who is absolute cancer. Literally absolute cancer he is so bad nice guy @crofto40 banned him from his discord. Bold move going back to @lx JoneZ xl after he decided to do the mannequin challenge during the playoffs which seems to always happen to @P t P 10 teams which is partly why he is playing fwd so he can score enough goals to offset his goalies going full black beatle challenge. Black beatles in the city be back immediately to confiscate the moneys!

Atlantic:

:team2: Boston Bruins:
    @deerhunter2911 welcome to nhl ownership, i see you struggled to find a gm but that didn't effect you in NYI last year as you were that "mediocre player in mgmt" but you apparently didn't take notes from Freeze because this looks like an absolute mess. Your goalies man to be honest are pretty poor i hope you prove me wrong or have draft contracts that are good,but i have a feeling that @Fumancheezy_ already trash availability is gonna get even worse and gary is gonna wish he was back in net and he hates net.
    Id say your top line looks good but im not even sure what it is, @TMills61_ was horribly overpaid and will be hating his life, @AJ_Rockers will have the TR put in by week 3.

:team18: Buffalo Sabres:
    @JClaus33 this team is gross i don't even know if i have any hot takes, no @xDudester so that will save you about 3400 notifications this season. I heard josh has some of the best hands in the league not only for playing nhl but for having to massage the egos of a bunch of players who 1- think they are better then they are or 2- are as emotional as a teenager going thru puberty...which i guess is some of this league.
    @PoopinSince95 you owe josh some kind of weird karma voodoo shit so that is why you signed up but what i really want is the 5 dollars you owe me when i called you out in discord when you said you wouldn't play. Buddy you live for it.

:team10: Detroit Red Wings:
    The biggest move @Jlm1410 did was to keep @coorsi88 on his team for 6 million dollars have to believe he would have loved to have that extra cap in his pocket during bidding. Side note for next season the roster drop thread is in the mgmt forums below the SB. Cool additions of @One_Nut_Phil81 and @Jasono79 , this all but assures that nobody else on the line will touch the puck as they attempt to deke everyone and dunk. Jasono once was on top of the 1s leaderboard so GG. @Illyfilly is on this team and he might be the most hated dude on the site, problem is he will over preform on this 500k contract but who else was gonna bid on him with his history.

:team23: Florida Panthers:
    Its an absolute crime that Sean keeps wasting how cheap @MrPurpleCrush contract is, he is a 3.5 million bona fide #1 RD, hes saving you prob 3-4 million in cap every season. For someone who plays this game so much and with so many people its insane that your gm choices seem to get worse every season, Codys contract should be able to attract someone. #bringbacksloshy. Maybe next season when you have both @Flapjack8796 and Cody someone will come GM for you. Jay got Class Act and Danny Briere in back to back seasons. Over/Under for how many shitty rap songs @Issa x Geno releases on the forums this season is at 2.

:team5: Montreal Canadiens:
    At this point this team is walking meme as it always is every season, @SilKyy_96 doesnt have @NoSleeves12 to beef with but will somehow still be annoying. Early options to beef with...money is on @xNav61 . @nickyP1999 is again granted a full west line and again will proceed to play the easiest games on his netduma making everyone else dodge MTL home games. He will also fail in the playoffs so thats good. Silkys biggest magic trick last season was making @xGrapeCherry somehow win 19 games, nobody has heard the end of it from dan but everyone wants to.

:team20: Ottawa Senators:
    This team finally found a GM like 4 hours before as @Shotl72l felt some kind of pity and took gm. We only knew there was a opening because @Ransom613 who apparently believes in charity believes better players should GM for unproven players/mgmt because it will make everyone feel good inside, was ranting in the SB. When asked to pay for his gm if they wanted a good one you would have thought someone shit in his cheerios. Facts are facts good players aren't going to want to GM for medicore to bad nhl players, unless they have competent mgmt skills. Honestly @K-Ols9 is a nice dude he just doesnt have the thumbs hopefully he has a successful season, if not he can just get another shot in 2 seasons like @ImaDoer did.

:team21: Tampa Bay Lightning:
    Welcome to CBJ 2.0 as nick is on a 500k contract and ran this team with Entry throughout bidding. 500k is fine for nick because hes basically useless at either position but is a good manager(i actually didnt write this part but then nick said he cant wait to get shit on so here). Which is perfect because next season Entry and nick can find a better free contract and run a sick team. @X_2-Domi-8_X is one of the first do nothing owners on the psn side and i personally am excited to see how it goes, hopefully he can press the accept trade button for all things involving draft picks so the bogs don't reverse it. @TheyCallMeRevv is on the team, heads up mute him now from all psn parties because he is one of the those talking goalies which is pretty toxic considering they are not people. I have been told that Domis only bidding was him bidding on bigmummy and thats all that needs to be said about that.

:team1: Toronto Maple Leafs:
    DAT WEST LINE THOOO, its back and they wont play one game on east all year, hopefully they can get home ice or this team is gonna be a regular season team all day. If they do play you in the playoffs watch out because you know its gonna be west host or they will quit out for it. Shoutout to @AAli x 21 for winning @I_Smash_Fatties in bidding but as his bid was wearing out tried to snake everyone and get them to bid him up, so lets see how this one plays out. @MarcoGoes5H0LE is gonna piss on alot of PSN kids with @Zigg989 , hopefully they enjoy playing with each other and never attempt to recreate this line in bidding as it'll cost like 20 million plus easy.

As chief said none of this shit is personal just a fun way to get the forums going and provide some insight into the teams. If someone wants to do a serious write up with stats have at it but it wont be me or chief.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like x 32
    • Funny x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Nybarisny
  2. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    • Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    oGour
  3. Professor_Merana

Professor_Merana Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 1 / -16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. dparans

dparans West is best

Discord:
    dparans#8064
    Ratings:
    +56 / 3 / -2
    It would be silly to overpay for a pretty average west dman then not put them on a west line, can't imagine anyone doing that.

• Funny Funny x 1
    crymeariver19
  5. xgoalscorer9

xgoalscorer9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -5
    Idk what’s a bigger magic trick, grape getting 19 wins or me getting 18 wins under silky
    #MTLSZN

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. bigFREEZE 64

bigFREEZE 64 AHLer here!

Discord:
    BigFreeze064#1062
    Ratings:
    +484 / 44 / -54
    :team27: New York Islanders:
    @BigFreeze064 is Beefy 2.0 so that being a mgmt duo is absolutely perfect both are second liners at best and both think they are top liners. Flip side is they also are good mangers, so you could be worse and end up on a @jay6219 team who goes MIA mid season. The sky is blue and @xCounter43x has bid on chuck and brought him along on his journey on the island, at some point you wonder if chuck even considers wearing a jersey besides whatever team beefy has. Its almost slightly weird at this point i wonder if chuck just signs up and then beefy pms him the team discord.

We only bid on a goalie. Weird.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. xWolf29x

xWolf29x I'm going to have to put you on hold

Ratings:
    +203 / 9 / -20
    Please shit on Montreal harder silky doesn’t get the point it’s a meme team..
    Good shit though Baris thank you for the media <3

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. The_Blind_Ref

The_Blind_Ref Fat Cocky

Discord:
    The_Blind_Ref#7055
    Ratings:
    +169 / 5 / -10
    Is this really what passes as hot takes nowadays, league is getting soft

• Funny Funny x 7
    The_blind_ref
  9. CBCx77-

CBCx77- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 54 / -39
    Overpaid here

• Funny Funny x 1
    capitalsfan_08
  10. TMiIls

TMiIls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -6
    welcome to the club ;)

• Like Like x 1
    tmills71
  11. MrPurpleCrush

MrPurpleCrush Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,077 / 6 / -28
    "For someone who plays this game so much and with so many people its insane that your gm choices seem to get worse every season, Codys contract should be able to attract someone." Unfortunately my contract doesn't seem to be enough to attract someone.... Also yes Sean plays with a lot of people, but most of the time it's with guys who go under the radar that we scoop up for 500k. Those 500k players are gonna prove their worth, but do we have the top end talent to compete in the playoffs? If an Elite steps up to the plate, I'm sure we could.

• Like Like x 1
    MrPurpleCrush
  12. Silva l15I

Silva l15I Bigs

Ratings:
    +321 / 28 / -161
    F

No Streaming Account
  13. Prochx9

Prochx9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dommy#7793
    Ratings:
    +360 / 29 / -62
    Gonna get bought out next season confirmed

No Streaming Account
  14. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    Good write-up!

nickyP1999
  15. KLoKLuca

KLoKLuca Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +379 / 19 / -41
    Sleep on mummy boys

• Funny Funny x 3
    xDomi28
  16. P t P 10

P t P 10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +629 / 84 / -81
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @lx JoneZ xl

ptp_prot3ction
  17. Kushnee

Kushnee Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kushnastyy#0
    Ratings:
    +665 / 53 / -88
    unfortunately i gotta turds due to the trap and u lose the puck to nothing, Bring back the forecheck and u wont see turds :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    didnt mention me so write up sux. try again next year

• Winner Winner x 2
    Krvstoffer
  19. xCounter43x

xCounter43x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    Lol nice write up @meka DVA meka but I think the only 2nd liner that thinks he's a first liner is you sir ... I know my role and deff don't think I'm the best lol, also... I haven't played with chuck since S6 hmmm... I mean unless u count the king Rinpin disaster which was all of like 3-4 weeks lol but I mean all good buddy ! Thanks for the time to put in a write up

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    That was a good read Baris , great work

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1