S10 Post-Bidding Hot Takes (Western Conference)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Chieef 27, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Hey guys,

Baris and I are doing this in a join effort to pretty much do a quick analysis of each team, by conference. As the title suggests, I will be doing the western conference and @meka DVA meka will be doing the eastern conference. As always, if you choose to get BUTTHURT then please let me know down below :) THIS IS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER before the "wtf my team did way better than this team" whines.

Central Division
    1) :team75: Chicago Blackhawks :team75:

Well, if you're any of the
    14 players who got won by this team, we're praying for you. This is probably the only team in the league that nobody really wants to play for. But not much else can be expected when your GM is a 13 year old who hates everyone and is more toxic than @KushNastyy in season 4 for me. The good is that @JamesCoyle has an excellent contract.... but was only signed to a 1-year deal. Sad. The Hawks blew their loads on the wrong players and it'll show this season. @SuDzy92 and @I9I_Bento_I3I are SEVERELY overpriced. Y I K E S. This will be a good test to how much adversity @xDudester has in him but pretty sure leading odds are that he quits as soon as the Hawks lose their first game... which will be game 1, by a large margin. Oof. Lemme stop.

2) :team8: Colorado Avalanche :team8:

Let's be real, @xNav61 NEVER has a good bidding. He excels in his trade making abilities and he'll have to do it again this season. The good is that @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71 and @Grzz l19l are at good prices. Maybe a little high for Reactz but definitely doable. Everything else I don't understand. @x Braydenn is an overpayment even including his offensive talents on D. @xBrett97 , along with @Matt 4029 fked me in the Stanley Cup Final when they blew and cost me the cup. Good to see Brett is back just to suck it up again. 1.5m on @ryno1354 who isn't expected to have the best of availability. Who even is everyone else. Idk. Get to trading Nav.

3) :team9: Dallas Stars :team9:

It's true when they say that PSN owners will drop their loads once they see that space in the username indicating they're an Xbox player. Here's proof. Idc how good you are, no team should ever try to justify spending 13m on a player, for 3 games a week. @CaLL Me Jakoo is prolly sick, idk never seen him play, but should've just paid the man to be GM rather @Streetsmurf who probably didn't even help bid. @Bouillon-55 aka zdball went for 6m which I really like and was pleased to see the 2 season deal happen. @iGotDaDjoos aka Coltcrazy is at an unreal price at 500k and should've been signed to a multi. Shame on you KB. @Stav 98 is a man with a mission after only having one team interested in him after being on a top team last season but one team is all it takes. Everyone else isn't really worth mentioning and I think KB should spread the wealth more.

4) :team30: Minnesota Wild :team30:

I like what Minnesota did which pains me because I wanted to shit on Baris. @Live by S I N & @Domi_x_13 are perfect third liners who are capable of winning games and went for great prices. @ivegotyour6 is a total beaut and his price matches his thumb level perfectly. @Who_AreU- is still wiping off the loads from Minnesota after getting PAID with 8m, which I don't mind either. Totally reasonable. @Lajikel aka Apples aka Logikuhl (pretty sure) went for a pretty good price as well, hopefully he still has it. The rest isn't worth talking about and I'm going to shit on Baris anyway. Minnesota's BIGGEST downfall, which will haunt them in the end, is Baris choosing to play forward rather D. Baris is a 3rd line fwd with like 2 successful dekes a game. Someone copy this until the end of the season. If I'm wrong, I will fart in a jar and then suck the fart out with a straw.

5) :team77: Nashville Predators :team77:

So this team did a T E R R I B L E job bidding. @XxToMMy6926xX eclipsed 7m which should never happen. Tommy is yet to prove himself. Sigh. @DanielEPS & @IIChEcKMaTeII I both like, especially for their prices. Slap some multi's on em. @Wallywallabee is where he's supposed to be I suppose. But then it's like Who, Who, Who, What, Why, HUH?!, like... is there someone home? My apologies for not knowing these people but someone else can do the research on them and then comment as to why they're the next best thing since Apex Legends.

6) :team3: St. Louis Blues :team3:

We all know the top headline. @White_Knucklerz was so popular that he got 1 (ONE) bid for 7m right off the bat. What's worse is that STL management is trying to justify it rather admit they pooped that one up. But I'm really hoping Knucklerz has the season of his career, making all of his doubters his BITCHES. And then having STL management be like "YEA FUCK YALL THATS RIGHT, CANAM BABY I KNEW IT" - @Primetimme Haha and they signed him to a 2 season. Moving on. Other than white, I don't mind their bidding. I like @PieR Talent for his price. Same goes with @Nardo x 19 and @ChrisTastik . All solid contracts. Nardo might be an overpayment but you'll know when I know. They only won 6 players. How lame.

7) :team391: Winnipeg Jets :team391:

Ok so I can't be the only one who doesn't like what WPG did with their bidding. I see all this praise for Ryan but for what? He blew his load on @dankchank which who even knows if he still has thumbs. I'm hoping he does, right before he cones me in overtime :sadegg: @B-Bourque_ aka B-Bunny is a fwd, not a defenseman. He got overpayed. Someone told me @Chaskin12 blows which is backed up by his mealy one 500k bid. @LaPlante94 isn't the player he once was and is also overpaid. @sobo18 , @HoPeLeSs PyLoN8 , & @x_Jedi_x420 are contracts I actually like. I'm hoping they rely on Sobo and Dank's chemistry to get the job done but Sobo might be too busy G00NIN. Overall, a decent job but not as good as people make it out to seem. And since, I'm the one doing the write up, I'm right.

Pacific Division

1) :team31: Anaheim Ducks :team31:

So, I'm disappointed with @Class Act 27 because he left his boy @iEskimo- out to dry in AHL bidding :sadegg: I also don't agree with the @Alexdrum100 bid AT ALL. Talk about an overpayment. This must've been a scenario where he's the bottom of the kettle left in bidding. I am a fan of @xGianTx 's contract. I like it. @Novak4Prez also is where I'd expect him to be at. @stay_at_homed is a lil bit of an overpayment but not by much. He's one of my favorite D partners. He'll prolly lead the league in takeaways. @ak_KeBeCoiS_ak used to be somewhat decent but haven't seen him in awhile. Overall, not a terrible job considering they had to fill 14 spots but also far from the best. I kinda expected better Tyler not going to lie.

2) :team28: Arizona Coyotes :team28:

I actually really don't mind what the Yotes did in bidding besides @Skinnasty 53 being a bit overpaid. Not really a fan of him at fwd. But people evolve. Perhaps he's a Charmeleon now. @PoIgz is 5m worth his talent but worth like 500k with the amount of aids he brings in a party chat and probably the discord. I'm a fan Polgz but it's all a work in progress. @Gold Mete AKA GOAT is manning the pipes for THESE YOTES. LETS GO. I also like @eye2797 contract and we all know Arizona wouldn't be Arizona without @xDubz47 . @daveydonuts522 idk a whole lot about but heard he's CLAMPS. If so, it's a nice price but with a name like that, it's worth at least 2m.

3) :team29: Calgary Flames :team29:

AHAHA MEME TEAM MEME TEAM MEME TEAM. Ya we get it. But seriously, if @CL95K can keep his aidsfest to a minimum, we're looking good. I personally love my contract at 3m. @o R E C K I o is where he should be for G. I like @KMAC5 for 4m but kinda offended he went for more than me. Blew our load on @Xx LoL xX 9 and WORTH EVERY PENNY. The party presence alone is worth it. Frank is a monster, especially when he tries and wants to win. And he's PSN only this season. <333333 Also LOVE @OBrien x 8 & @BK_0994 contracts. As everyone knows, if we can keep a lid on the aids we'll be alright otherwise it's another S8 Ottawa experience and it's even better that JT is management again for this ahahahah. FLAME ON.

4) :team11: Edmonton Oilers :team11:

I'm not the biggest fan of what Edmonton did this season. @SchroyDaddy should never go for almost 9m at fwd. That'll hurt. @RSall14 is back again at a pretty hefty price. Again, it'll hurt. And to think, you could've gotten Jakoo eh KB? ;) I believe EDM blew their loads on the wrong people. @MikeeTeeze also normally goes for like 500k and now he's 2m+. Meh. All is not lost though. @Full_melt707 & @xXAucoin1Xx are at nice conty's. Overall, not the best and they'll see that. Or perhaps idk wtf I'm talking about and they win their division which I honestly hope happens. I want people to prove me wrong. Light that fire in ya ass. Do well.

5) :team76: Los Angeles Kings :team76:

They did a decent job in my opinion. Didn't need that many players and spent some of their money wisely. But some I mean 50%. @Trio x 4 is at a nice contract at 6m which isn't normal. Maybe he blows now. Which would ruin this segment. @Highonshisha aka DB or whatever his tag was is severaly overpaid. He ain't the typa player to carry a line which, at almost, 8m is what you're expected to do. Not a fan. Plus he's mean to me so that's like -9m in cap which means he's worthless to me. But that was also mean. I'm sorry. LA went french this season and I couldn't agree more. I mean why not. French are normally good at this game unless you're @X_2-Domi-8_X ;)

6) :team15: San Jose Sharks :team15:

Kinda expected a better job from the runners up. They blew their load on @NoThumbSweatyAF aka PteCyr which isn't bad. I mean it's an overpayment but not too bad. 4m on @Stiivii-66 ain't cuttin' the cheese for me. He's a dman, not a fwd. He might have fwd tendencies but not from what I've seen. But I hope I'm wrong and he excels. Also hope he cones tf outta me. Actually do it so we can lose a game and watch @CGY implode. @Le-TKeSS used to be really good and if he still is then 3m I really like. Overall this wasn't the worst. But I kinda expected more is all. Still a decent job.

7) :team17: Vancouver Canucks :team17:

Vancouver was busy as fuck. They won a total of FIVE players in bidding. They blew their load on @T47-Krug aka Chyznasty which isn't all too bad since he's playing C. It's an overpayment but not over the top. What is bad about Chyz is that he needs to be in the driver's seat. It'll be interesting to see how the season plays out. Hopefully his winger,s defensemen, and even goalies listen to him in game otherwise gg. Heard @DrNasty415 is nice and his 2m should back it up. Not much went on for them yet I heard Mamm talk about in the shoutbox how stressed he was over bidding. Imagine lol.

8) :team676: Vegas Golden Knights :team676:

Good news... Jay is alive and well. He actually did a good job from my perspective. He blew his load on Devin, who should be playing C. Devin normally goes for 10m so not bad at all. His avail might be the dagger though. Stay tuned. @Gui__20 normally goes for more so his contract ain't too shabby. I have a feeling @BozWPG is really going to kill it this season. I like @Haha Im Toxic aka Nyl for his price too tbh. @FrenchMoron might be a miss but for his price, it's worth the risk. Overall, a good job from Jayster.

Well guys, there ya have it. Those were my thoughts or "hot takes" about each west team's performance during bidding. If you don't agree, it's ok. it's just my thoughts which don't really matter anyway. Nothing said here was meant to be taken super personal so please, grow a pair, and don't bully me in the shoutbox :)

Special thanks to Baris for coming to me to do the West and look forward to some more ideas like this!

Cheers, Chief.

P.S. All the shit talking in this write-up isn't me anymore. This was Baris' idea :)

• Like Like x 38
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zChieef
  2. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    dope write up bro

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  3. BarryWoodsDong

BarryWoodsDong Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +577 / 10 / -63
    dont know whats more sad, your gameplay or your grammar, SEVERALY overpaid, well done Queef

• Troll Troll x 1
    double_brah
  4. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Lol I finished this at 5am last night, sorry I'm not proof reading over 2000 words but thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zChieef
  5. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Definitely a miss. Anyone who bid on me is an idiot and got desperate.

Love the write-ups tho. We need some more people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. H3ad--v--Sh0t

H3ad--v--Sh0t Call me Sensei

Ratings:
    +143 / 6 / -11
    Stiivii is definitely a good pickup at that price

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Eberle14x
  7. mamm7216

mamm7216 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +372 / 7 / -13
    So much stress, jokes aside though great write up.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. OBxOBrien

OBxOBrien Well-Known Member

Discord:
    OBrien#0102
    Ratings:
    +98 / 11 / -17
    • Like Like x 1
    obxobrien
  9. Carmstrong95

Carmstrong95 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    carm95#0
    Ratings:
    +394 / 6 / -15
    How does Calgary, the team with the most aids get the best review? Come on @Chieef 27 <3 ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    TheCarm95
  10. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Flame on ;)

• Like Like x 1
    zChieef
  11. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    Solid writeup!

• Like Like x 1
    nickyP1999
  12. LaPlante94

LaPlante94 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Dammit. It's not my fault my L2 button is broke!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. Fishhure

Fishhure Turtle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    +99 / 17 / -30
    I’m going to revive the Chicago blackhawks

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    19 wins 60 points on the box as a fwd. Jking good write up chief this is exactly what i was looking for when i asked you to help.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Nybarisny
  15. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    So @Chieef 27

Nardo was under contract and wasn't supposed to be in bidding, and we had a Dman (Ragequittin) taken away from us mid bidding on Tuesday, we were refunded 5 mil and said "here pick a shitter to spend 5mil on" .

Basically instead of being royally fucked, we're spending a second round pick as comp and having nardo's previous contract given to us @ 2.5m.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Primetimme1
  16. JPHVeNoM

JPHVeNoM Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JPH#8117
    Ratings:
    +130 / 1 / -2
    Can’t wait for the Calgary shambles. I feel left out honestly. Love my season 8 sens

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JPHVeNoM
  17. coltcrazy

coltcrazy Lick Me

Ratings:
    +399 / 25 / -100
    Thanks Tony very cool appreciate the shoutout bud and yeah I'm shocked I wasn't asked to be on a multi season contract

• Like Like x 1
    Coltcrazynhl
  18. Domi_x_13

Domi_x_13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 49 / -72
    Thanks for the mention bb

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Triiio 4

Triiio 4 Well-Known Member

Ratings: