Chief's Pacific Division Memefest!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by xSkjei, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Hey guys, I figured I'd do something different which isn't really seen on PSN but more so on the Xbox side. I'm going to go team by team with funny gifs of how I feel each team had been performing and/or how owners are feeling about their teams after two weeks. This is all in good fun and I hope nobody gets BUTTHURT but if you do, let me know in the comments! Here with the Pacific!

1) :team676: Vegas Golden Knights

@jay6219 all the time:

[​IMG]

Whole league seeing Vegas leading the division with only 2 players barely a 2ppg:

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) :team29: Calgary Flames

*** A special edition featuring the Meme team itself will be posted in a separate thread, be on the lookout ***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) :team15: San Jose Sharks

How I basically picture @radicalapex but less hostility:

[​IMG]

What @radicalapex wish he did before his team got blown out 5-0 in the game 7 of the finals last season :sadegg: :

[​IMG]

4) :team28: Arizona Coyotes

@KingClutch x 77 & @Hriiz pretty much: (lol)

[​IMG]

Arizona after week 1:

[​IMG]

Arizona after week 2:

[​IMG]

5) :team76: Los Angeles Kings

LA pretty much every season:

[​IMG]

@F0G 19 coming in the league and taking GM 2 seasons later like:

[​IMG]

6) :team11: Edmonton Oilers

2nd and 3rd line for this team:

[​IMG]

@i9-Stamkos-1i to his team: (lol)

[​IMG]

7) :team17: Vancouver Canucks

Whole team after finding out they acquired @Illyfilly :

[​IMG]

Literally @mamm7216 every season hoping his team becomes good after terrible bidding performances:

[​IMG]

8) :team31: Anaheim Ducks

@Class Act 27 to his whole team: (lmao)

[​IMG]

Rest of the league when seeing Anaheim in last place:

[​IMG]

There ya go boys, all divisions are done. Come to expect a weekly top 10 memefest on events that happened during the course of the week. I really hope you guys are enjoying these as much as I am, they're quite fun lol. Remember, the BEST way to view these are through google chrome on your PC.

Cheers, Chief.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zChieef
  2. JxyDee_-

JxyDee_- iTsKingJayDee

Discord:
    JxyDee_-#2411
    Ratings:
    +204 / 7 / -8
    3rd line dumpster fire turd present

ItsJxyDee