Media LG Oh Brother?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by NotoriousFAT 00, Apr 11, 2019.

1. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,745 / 76 / -124
    Brought to you by the creative genius' at FATCloud (myself and @X OnCloudNine X) entertainment in conjunction with www.leaguegaming.com and CoC beer. May we present LG Oh Brother!
    ------------------------------------- images.jpg -------------------------------------

So what is LG Oh Brother?(LGOB) Well it's a take on the classic Big Brother and Real World shows that have been so popular over the years but with an LG slant. Wanna watch @Mxckie call a forfeit live as it happens? Ever wondered how @Wickedly Moist keeps the gun show on point? Peek behind the curtain and see how @l SaIty I keeps his beard so well trimmed. LG Oh Brother is the place to be for only $9.95 per month!

Reality TV in general has consumed more and more of peoples viewing hours each week and it does not appear to be slowing down anytime soon. So we here at FATCloud are gonna capitalize on that shit! Each week a cast member is sent packing as they compete in competitions that will test their mental and physical limits. Sure that's the "meat" of the show but really your all gonna be watching just to see who losses their fucking mind first. Rumored season 1 cast includes Mxckie, Wickedly Moist, Salty, @Beta Dreams, @Dunks, @Dan Hutton, @EricE30, @Air Raiders and @NotoriousFAT 00 as the house dad. Let us know below who you wanna see and why in the house as season 1 approaches.

Special thanks to @Tris10 for graciously funding this amazing project with player buyout payments. Your sacrifice of not travelling to Thailand this upcoming fall is an effort that will not go unnoticed. Also a big shout out to CoC brewing and @TIN045 for being the primary beverage supplier of the LGOB house. As the slogan goes "There's nothing like a smooth CoC rolling down your throat after a long day at work".

NotoriousFAT 00

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    notoriousfat00
  2. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    I was gonna come up with a devious plan to get rid of Dan Hutton but the first mental competition should do the trick.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    DunksDynasty
  3. POT SHOT122

POT SHOT122 Warning Group

Discord:
    potshot122#0
    Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -6
    No Streaming Account
  4. Jayson x 29

Jayson x 29 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jayson29#0422
    Ratings:
    +873 / 335 / -186
    If this was a real thing you can’t not include me when that chain smoking tool box Air Raiders is involved ;)

No Streaming Account
  5. Dreams FF

Dreams FF Free Dreams

Discord:
    dreams2x#0
    Ratings:
    +436 / 86 / -106
    just vote me for house favorite now

No Streaming Account