Binghamton - Rochester Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by k-fed, Apr 24, 2019.

1. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    After the last 4 seasons of miserable seasons and 2 brief stints in the NHL I returned to the playoffs. In s27 we took on the powerhouse Americans where everyone thought we'd be swept no doubt and we jumped out 2-0 before being swept in 4 straight. In s32 I had my best season since s28 personally and I definitely couldn't have done it without my best friend and partner @DeIosh. You've had my back and been by my side since s23. Good luck in s33 with whatever you do my friend, you deserve it.

@l Semp l @General Jobo @Studz x 7 you guys had a hell of season battling Syracuse for top spot all season before some mid season drama forced you to take a step back. But you battled adversity and here you are advancing. Congratulations and well deserved, it was such a great series that as cliché as it sounds could have gone either way. Tight 1 goal games and multiple overtimes. @Zaathal we talked the other day and I stay true to my work that you are a high class guy and LG needs more players like you that show the respect and class you did after game 2. @PHJ314 you've always been a hell of a goalie and unfortunately for us after game 2 I told jobo you'd be stealing a game in the series and while I wouldn't classify game 6 as being stolen we came out with a gameplan of shoot any where and often and we did and you made all the saves you needed, well done sir. To the rest of the Americans, good luck in round 2.

@xDarth29 You were a great acquisition at the deadline and you were clutch down the stretch and flexible with the decisions that were made. We had a brief disagreement after game 4 and I challenged you to win game 5 to get it to 6 and you rose to the occasion and did it. Thanks for everything, good luck in management next season

To the rest of my Devils all of you guys were around from at least weeks 4 through the rest of the season. You guys were a pleasure to play with, manage and be around always. You played your best and hearts out for me and for that I cant thank you enough. You guys always gave me perfect availability as best as could and made my life super easy as far as keeping lines together and D pairs. This by far was the best season of management I ever had so I thank you all for that. @NotoriousFAT 00 congratulations on your first playoff berth, sorry that it was not as long as we'd hoped and short lived. @Fucalee thanks for giving your all despite your limited availability. You were clutch down the stretch and with the internet issues you had for playoffs you got them sorted and played clutch in games 4 and 6. We just were beat by a better team is all.

@GIGI TOOTOO QC you deserve so much respect I cant even give you enough. Losh and I needed a goalie for scouting way back when and we grabbed you out of the CHL chat box and boy am I glad we did. After that night we decided we knew we were getting you in bidding. You were the heart and soul of our team and the sole reason we went as far as we did. Regular season wasn't enough for you as you found a whole new notch to your game and played out of your god dam mind in playoffs and stole game 2 for us. You were also the easiest player I've ever had the privilege of managing and I look forward to many more seasons to come if we should cross paths again my friend.

Last but not least @Payner despite what you think of me I was honest with you for 6 1/2 weeks until our falling out at the deadline. For those 6 weeks you were also one of the easiest to manage and flexible with everything that was going on. I hope to see you around but I wont count on it. Fuck your diamond dynasty <3

See ya'll around for s33 wherever I may land.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9
    Total respect @l SaIty I, great job with the team you built over there! This series was one of the tightest I've ever been part of, that easily could have been 4-2 the other way!!

@NotoriousFAT 00 Can we talk now?

Much love to @ThatZachGuy, always a grind playing against you but gotta admit, I like it better when we have the same jersey on! Thanks for all the media articles this year!

@Hilly , we will always have that "12 seconds in late April" together, never forget it man! What a rush!

@GIGI TOOTOO QC , I mean seriously, what an absolute beauty. You sir are a damn beast! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you. Consider me a fan!

To the rest of the Devils, enjoy your summer and best of luck to those playing next season! It was fun going to war against you guys. Nothing but respect for you guys as a team both on and off the virtual ice.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Larsbone

Larsbone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Larsbone#9887
    Ratings:
    +201 / 21 / -8
    Good Series Rochester. I enjoy playing against the best competition and you guys definitely brought it this series. Best of luck the rest of the way.

• Like Like x 3
    larsbone
  4. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,746 / 76 / -124
    What an amazing experience the last 4 weeks have been for me since joining Binghamton. Winning games? Check! Amazing teammates? Check! Birth to the playoffs? Huge check! Sweaty series against big time opponents? Fuckin' right! Sure it stings to lose but what a great way to do it. Rochester was a very game opponent and was thick with talent from line 1-3. That equals no games off and some intense playoff action. Good luck to you Rochester as you progress through the Calder playoffs.

If you will indulge me for just a moment I want to recognize our management group of @l SaIty I @DeIosh and @xDarth29. Fantastic job guys! It was an absolute pleasure lacing em up for you guys. I have quite honestly never been in a better situation going all the way back to my CHL days all those years ago. By far the most fun and enjoyable time I have had in LG for quite some time. I really hope our paths cross again some day.

• Like Like x 4
    notoriousfat00
  5. Schenn

Schenn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    schenn#0
    Ratings:
    +410 / 20 / -43
    Good series boys, nothing but respect to your management. Goodluck in the following seasons and hope to have another fun playoff matchup with y’all.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. Studz x 7

Studz x 7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 3 / -10
    Great Series Binghampton. @l SaIty I @DeIosh @xDarth29 you boys built a great team. Good luck to you guys and the rest of the team next season, wherever you guys land.

• Like Like x 3
    In Diamond Dynasty
    No Streaming Account
  7. Doobs Da Merc

Doobs Da Merc Well-Known Member

Discord:
    doobrex#0
    Ratings:
    +56 / 1 / -4
    Good season. Good series. Glad to be a part of it. Good luck going forward to everyone. Thanks again baby devil management

• Like Like x 2
    twitchydoobs
  8. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    Love my salty, see you this weekend buddy! <3

• Winner Winner x 1
    Lokix6x
  9. Rico Suave TOS

Rico Suave TOS Julian Traverso

Discord:
    ricosuavetos#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 7 / -12
    Great series Rochester. Sweaty but extremely fun series to be apart of. To my mgmt group thanks for the pick up mid season and giving me a shot. I hope I see you guys and play against or for you in future seasons. @Eh CanadianHobo I love you my son ❤good luck to you and the rest of the Americans in the next round! @Larsbone x605 it was a pleasure being your d partner from San Diego to here in Binghamton. ❤Hope to reunite down the road again. Great series again Americans and good luck in the next round!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    l2lJulianl1l