NJ PHI Handshakes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Really Good Dad, Apr 24, 2019.

1. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    First off I want to congratulate @Gwan @DeeSa Ali and the rest of the Flyers on a much deserved playoff victory. You guys are a great team and will be very difficult to stop moving forward!! Good luck in round 2!!

Now more importantly I want to thank most past and present Devils on a great season. We weren't expected to do shit, we dealt with some adversity, multiple people quitting some for good reasons some for not so good reasons. We had a player that I can only assume has been abducted by Aliens ( @PeteyMaCx11 ). We ended up battling and we forced a great team to a game 6 with two games going to triple OT and two going to OT before eventually losing a 1-0 game. I am so proud of all of you guys who stuck it out and never gave up on the team.

I would like to publicly thank @ScaryJoeyy for stepping up and taking a GM role and helping keep this team on the right track. You have been awesome to deal with.

To all the rookies who were dominant for me this season @Zarvek @BkheadshotBk @xXDR3AMK1LL3RXx keep it up you guys are going to terrorize this league if you keep building off this season which I am sure you will.

To the rest of you guys who showed up and kicked ass all season you really are the reason we did as good as we did.

@RoaringViper Thank you for coming in and giving us a chance to win every game you are the man.

@III BELIAL III Thank you for never giving up and bleeding red and black

@m3x1cAn NiNjA Thank you for your great motivational speeches and dedication

@TheyCallMeRevv Thank you for helping me make the schedule work I know you had a rough season from an avail standpoint but you gave us a chance to win 3 times a week

@Costello x 13 best sniper I have ever seen you just bury uhm some how and I love it

@justlax10 Despite your broken thumb this season you were great to work with this season. Keep kicking ass buddy!

@TPForMyBungCole thank you for always being available and never giving up. You were put in some tough situations but I have no doubt this season has made you a much better player!

@lxl MLGesus lxl Absolute beauty. Thank you for being able to fit LG into your schedule and thank you for coming up huge in some big games!

@Position banc Mon Fou cant wait to see what you can do next season you are a beauty! OUIIIII

@ySnowy great addition to the team at the deadline. Came up huge when we needed you big game player showing up for the biggies!

@Capitalize x94 Thanks for playing the 1st 8 weeks. Would have been nice to have you play the playoffs.

Also huge shout out to former Devils without you we wouldn't of had the season we did. I would tag you all but that list would be to long but @IB U C IK you certainly deserve a shout out! You certainly are a starter in this league and as long as we both are in lg I will always vouch for you being a great player and if I own you will have a spot on my team. Tampa is lucky to have you locked up for next season and I have no doubt you guys will be less actually fucked next season.

Looking forward to be back next season with some familiar faces and cant wait to get back to the Playoffs but this time we will make it past the 1st round!!

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ReallyGooodDad