Grand Rapids-San Antonio Handshake Line

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by ChiToWnB3atD0wN, Apr 24, 2019.

1. ChiToWnB3atD0wN

ChiToWnB3atD0wN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +633 / 6 / -14
    First off I'd like to congratulate the San Antonio team and their management on a huge series win. They play a great team game and have two very good goalies, which makes for a tough match-up. @TheCheetahlo 33 is a stud, and I have always been a big fan of the @l Scopes x l20l (Scoooooop Train). From game one the Rampage set the tone that they were going to be defensively responsible and let the offense come from our mistakes. They capitalized on those mistakes whether it was a giveaway, a penalty, a faceoff, or just a brain fart. They were the better team, congrats again to @Motown @NicoH58 @Dublaga and co.

I'd like to give my guys in GRG a thank you for making my first season as management an enjoyable one and for giving me a lot to learn from and try to improve on next season. @l Gentry l Thank you for the opportunity and for all of your help and advice. @Gumba l11l @glex thanks for keeping me in check and allowing me to try my hand at management with you guys. Makes it so much more fun when you are able to play with people that you look forward to playing with and have for a long time. A ton of good people came and went this season in GRG and they all had their own impact on this season, I thank them all regardless of how it went. I look forward to next season trying it again.

I wish San Antonio nothing but the best in the next round, and hopefully they make a lengthy run.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    chitownb3atd0wn
  2. TheCheetahlo 33

TheCheetahlo 33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 19 / -4
    Good series y’all, good luck to all of you next season and after.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Dublaga

Dublaga The Blackman

Discord:
    dublaga#0
    Ratings:
    +51 / 4 / -1
    Great series man . Was a tough 2 games I played against you guys ,

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Motown

Motown Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Motown#6969
    Ratings:
    +48 / 8 / -9
    Great series GRG, was a fun series to play. You guys created a great team and it was a battle all season long. Good luck to you boys next season.

• Like Like x 1
    xMotown