Barracuda v. Eagles Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by An AngryFawn, Apr 24, 2019.

1. An AngryFawn

An AngryFawn Yes

Ratings:
    +125 / 8 / -9
    Well here it is fellas, the end of the San Jose Barracuda run. And Fuck was it a good run as a whole. Starting off the season on fire and hitting a slump most teams wouldn’t be able to bounce back from but @Ezreal made the moves needed to make sure a playoff birth was ours. Being 7 points out of playoffs after being starting off as one of the top teams in our division, we went on a miraculous perfect 9-0-0 week to take our division opponents the Bakersfield Condors last Playoff spot. That’s what I call a fucking comeback fellas and as a team we did it.

Wanted to thank @Ezreal and @WelcomeToTheWeb for the opportunity to prove myself with the team. They gave a washed up Goalie a chance and even with a slow start they still had confidence in me. @TripAcez you’re a beaut man, you deserved the starter job from the beginning and even tho in playoffs it may not have seemed that way you easily could’ve been in net and should’ve been. Wanted to thank the OG Dmen who stayed from the beginning @Some Pylon @DudeItsDevin91 as well as later additions in @Uh 0h 0reo @masse83 and @BennyElGuapo for allowing a playoff appearance to even become reality. Finally the forwards. @Schwatz I83I you’re a beaut buddy, one of the best guys I’ve met in Lg and such a game changer with linemates @Scorvat and @Fl0de. @Grish x 13 thank you for sticking through it all with @WelcomeToTheWeb and having a LW in @Firehalomaniac or ECUS because of an idiot named @l Bolts x 91 l. Finally @Ezreal with @WoollyDanimal12 , you guys we’re great for us all season long and as a whole this team, being the nursery home of the LGAHL, we should be proud of what we accomplished to even make playoffs.

I would like to congratulate the Colorado Eagles management @I Nylander l @IlFox and @l2l Clutch l8l for a successful season and team. You guys are extremely competitive and it made our series enjoyable To play in. @B I N K Y I77I and @FriskyBeaverr continue to be amazing goalies bro, you guys played great. Keep it up all playoffs!

Well that’s all for these barracuda, see you guys next season!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Binky I77I

Binky I77I Emceedusty Goalie School Graduate

Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -6
    Congrats on a great season baby sharks (doo doo do doo do doo) every game was super close and fun to play you guys played awesome. Its a shame your winger got banned before the series. But regardless you guys put up a great fight!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 118 / -116
    Great season San Jose. You guys got hella hot at the right time. Hats off to you @Ezreal , ur a hell of a manager let alone ur skills on the ice as well. It was a fun series. Goodluck on ur future seasons boys.

• Like Like x 1
    the717clutch
  4. BigPaulerBrand

BigPaulerBrand Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BigPaulerBrand#2319
    Ratings:
    +211 / 23 / -32
    Great series Cuda

• Like Like x 1
    bigpaulybrand
  5. Ezreal

Ezreal Manic Men

Discord:
    sainnnner#0
    Ratings:
    +675 / 21 / -96
    Hell of a series boys! Best of luck in the next round.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Uh 0h 0reo

Uh 0h 0reo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 20 / -12
    What a great series. Sucks we couldnt get it to a game 7. Best of luck the rest of the way and especially to @Crasseman ;). Also @An AngryFawn where is my shootout :(

• Like Like x 1
    uh_0h_0reo
  7. DudeItsDevin91

DudeItsDevin91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -2
    @B I N K Y I77I you're one of the only goalies I hate coming up against...you're a beast but gg eagles

• Like Like x 3
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Barks l21l

Barks l21l Admirals GM

Discord:
    i Nylander l#8101
    Ratings:
    +405 / 35 / -39
    Good series boys!

lNylanderl
  9. TripAcez