NHL 19 Feedback/Wishlists

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Leafy, May 2, 2019.

1. NUTZnBERGERS

NUTZnBERGERS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NUTZnBERGERS#3185
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -19
    - Revamp goalies. Their animations are so bad, especially blocker side and post to post movement.
    - Make puck pickups work smoother. Players still skate over the puck way too often without attempting to pick it up

• Like Like x 3
    NUTZnBERGERS
  2. Eamonn

Eamonn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    eamonn#0602
    Ratings:
    +1,093 / 17 / -68
    (This is EASHL focused)

-Allow the ability to choose which server you want to play on in both club challenge and matchmaking. Might be harder to implement for matchmaking due to search times but the option should still be there in my opinion. As a west coast player I basically can't have my own club in this game because unless someone else is willing to join the club, I'm the only person that can be the lobby leader which results in a west coast server game 50% of the time which ruins it for everyone else.

-Display which server you are connected to in the pre-game lobby screen and the network screen. Or simply show the actual ping number in the pre-game because there is a big difference between a green bar 10 ping and a green bar 90 ping.

-If there is going to be bumps again, get rid of the bumps from behind on Xbox. They seem fine from my limited PS4 playtime but on xbox they are ridiculous.

Also this entire post please:

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    eamonnjcf
  3. GIJoe Destro

GIJoe Destro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -2
    Run the goalie after the whistle and he’s able to fight you again. Also being able to fight the tendy when you slash him after the whistle if he has the testicular fortitude to do so

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Tb ToXiC

Tb ToXiC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tb Toxic#1016
    Ratings:
    +444 / 17 / -13
    Make it so the only way to score a goal in 6s isnt 5hole or a rebound. Make goalies that are out of position pay the price. Lower their max height to 6'2 thanks. thats a start.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    tjbarone81
  5. KingHockeypuck

KingHockeypuck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1 / -0
    Pay to win in HUT is out of control. Dropins are under populated. Due to frequent quitting. Track frequent quitters and relegate them to another class or block them from dropins all together.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Tb ToXiC

Tb ToXiC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tb Toxic#1016
    Ratings:
    +444 / 17 / -13
    Also try to figure out a way to be able to move around the menus more fluidly. theyre currently so slow compared to any other game.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tjbarone81
  7. Gmarr87

Gmarr87 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd like all the ratings to be at 83 except for skating and other stats like endurance or IQ, and say a sniper having 89 shooting stats and a dangler 90 dekeing, twf 88 stick checking etc. It'd make more sense if you didn't lose so much just for a certain skill.

No Streaming Account
  8. Bassani 097

Bassani 097 This place is a joke.

Discord:
    Bassani 097#6008
    Ratings:
    +217 / 47 / -52
    I put this in Brodies thread but I'll post it here too.

- Get rid of the RNG rewards. They're dumb in ALL games. Bring back the system where you knew what you were getting & what you had to do to unlock whatever it was that you want.
    - OTP lobbies. Bring them back. It was fun back in the day to go into certain lobbies & know that certain players were always playing & you could easily meet up with them. Was also good for LG games with a password.
    - Goalie customization. Would be nice if goalies could make their own style helmets especially if you don't have your teams helmet unlocked yet.
    - Player builds. FFS, bring back full control of player builds with the boosts like '12 had. Just remove the damn grind to get to legend 3. There is literally zero reason that we shouldn't be able to have full control over this. Why, because some people aren't smart enough to make their own build? Ok, well put the pre built ones in there too as an option but give us the ability to make our builds the way we want them from top to bottom.
    - Hits into the benches & through the glass. Bring it back.
    - Incidental bumps. Jesus, need I say more?
    - Pokes = penalties. Fix it. There is zero reason that 9/10 pokes should be a penalty. Why, because some people can't score? Maybe it was because some people are too dumb to have a team sense of hockey & make plays.
    - Goalie animations. Christ these are broken as hell. Especially when a puck sits there at your feet & your goalie won't cover it no matter what you do only for it to be poked in because the game won't let you cover what you can see but the computer part of your player is too dumb to find it. Other goalie animations as well, the list is too long here to list everything.
    - Practice mode for club. Enough said.
    - Puck pickups. Enough said here too.
    - Catering to the whiners. Stop making the game based all on offense. Defense is a freaking joke this year because people are whining about not being able to score.
    - 1's mode. Stupid. Literally everyone does the same shot that the goalie can't stop. Just remove the mode.
    - Home ice in custom lobbies, LG games & so on. If you use a custom logo you can put your logo on the ice but not if you use a real team. Why?
    - Ability to change your build mid game. It'd be like substituting a player. If my #1 build isn't working against a certain team, let me switch it mid game.
    - Broken sticks. They were removed why? It added a fun element to the game as much as it sucks to break one.
    - Goalie pulls. Let the computer player be a human. They had it in the beta for '17 then took it away because they had issue with something. It's been 3 years & they can't figure out the issue?
    - Ping. They made it so everyones pings got doubled. What the hell was the reason behind that? So I go from a 45 ping playing on a West host to 90 & they go from a 15 to 30. Makes ZERO sense.
    - Passes that are used as shots. The goalie doesn't react to them at all. Really it's a glitch goal if you look at it. Fix it.
    - College teams. Would be nice to see them added in. I get that the NCAA would most likely need to give permission for this.
    - Menus. Why do I have to back out 15 times to get to where I want to be? The UI needs an overhaul back to the past where you got right in & out of where you were with just 1-2 clicks.
    - Bring the fun back to the game & make NHL a good game. If they can't do it then give up the game to a studio who can actually make a good working game. It's shameful that the game gets worse every year & we are all stuck with this pile of crap because no one else is making a hockey game. As it stands now, the base game isn't worth 1/2 the money that they charge for it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. Doomsday FNFA

Doomsday FNFA S/M size D

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -2
    I'd like to see to see an RPG style rank up system . Say if you skate with boost you upgrade your speed with speed points . Say if you one time often you boost your one timer skill .. Slapshot boosts Slapshot . Cover for d man on wing gives you def awareness. At the end of the game points are given depending on how you play . Mistakes will also minus your stats .. turn overs you loose stats .. penalties you loose stats . Creating a game where your only as good of a player as you play as a player in the game.

Would make you either a shitter or a pro by individual play not carried

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. CVilly82

CVilly82 Drummondville Voltigeurs Owner

Discord:
    cvilly82#0
    Ratings:
    +138 / 6 / -27
    When you pull the goalie, the goalie should become the player coming on as the extra attacker not a cpu.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Blainer I52I

Blainer I52I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mr Blain3r#1121
    Ratings:
    +56 / 2 / -6
    The goalie autopoke needs to go. When you are in standing post hug and the puck gets close, the goalie pokes by itself.

• Like Like x 4
    BlainBlainTV
  12. Blues4Lyfe420

Blues4Lyfe420 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Blues4Lyfe420#6551
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -4
    Goalies need to be able to twist at the waist is the problem. Too stiff. Passing is also a huge issue when free skating.

• Like Like x 1
    Blues4Lyfe420
  13. FARMER BILL6127

FARMER BILL6127 Practice makes perfect!

Discord:
    KILL BILL 14#5141
    Ratings:
    +118 / 10 / -30
    I have Personally Bought This Game Every Year For over 12years...
    One's Is a big fail....
    NHL 20
    1) Bring spectators So You Can Coach In Club!

2) Add 12s a Lobby so you Can run Lines.

3) A return to Lobby or Game Features so if you Lagout.... You can rejoin A private Match....

As For Game Play That is a Whole Different Topic EA Sports should put out lost more Feedback from Players Out to receive more data..
    Thx Bill

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    killbill14
  14. MiDi l97l

MiDi l97l Take it easy dude, but take it

Discord:
    MiDi#7306
    Ratings:
    +897 / 67 / -33
    One of the things I’ve suggested that I’ve seen a little bit of an improvement in is for roster updates in offline modes.

They should be weekly, and more accurate, consistently updated across all levels and leagues. It can be done exactly the way that the FIFA series does it. It keeps prospect pools, jerseys, new signings, etc updated
    ___

And practice mode back in EASHL would be nice

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Lussetutte

Lussetutte Goalie #31

Discord:
    ziingha#6706
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ikr, like if you pull the goalie in a LG game you want it to be an human player, not an CPU lol

• Like Like x 2
    Bobbinswe
  16. Leafy

Leafy lg bully buster

Discord:
    Leafy#2854
    Ratings:
    +1,901 / 4 / -10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LeafyTV
  17. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    NHL 15

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  18. SchIemko

SchIemko Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Schlemko#9586
    Ratings:
    +305 / 48 / -76
    I miss your fivehole Leafy !

• Funny Funny x 1
    Lllmcclainlll
  19. foxpresentation

foxpresentation Well-Known Member

Discord:
    fox presentation#6580
    Ratings:
    +404 / 2 / -1
    Biggest thing for me is the ridiculous way that a skater can skate has fast backward and do stuff that aren't realistic. If someone gets hit.. and they don't lose the puck... or they fall and get back up with the puck IMMEDIATELY that's the most frustrating part for this game. When players turn toward the board, then they just spin up in contact and they keep the puck. (If you do that in real life.... you'll have a short career) I know that it's a video game and all but there's gotta have something that they can do to balance things out.

The goalies are also OP, forcing teams to score through bounces and deflects ( that part is kind of realistic so it's not that bad ) but there's gotta be a way for the really good goalies that play the position correctly " facing shot at the top of the crease " vs a goalie who always stays deep in net. Or really reward the anticipation of the goalie and punish the goalie if he's guessing the wrong side. That would bring the skill level up for the Goaltending position.

• Winner Winner x 1
    fox_presentation
  20. SgtVandoos

SgtVandoos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 11 / -18
    Been playing NHL game only since NHL 16, but the one thing I have noticed it's that they have worked a lot on improving the player's skills and play without improving most actions from the G point, making it hard for tenders to stay up to par with players. So for this next NHL, it would be nice to see much improvement.

1.- Speed of movement should be increased so that a simple left or right move from a player on a breakaway doesn't end in a goal.
    2.- Wrap around should be more realistic, scoring from behind the net because a player's hockey stick goes through the post/net is not realistic. lol
    3.- When executing a stack pad, the G should be able to slide more, if a player can slide almost half a zone after a check, Gs should be able to slide all the way across the crease.
    4.- G should be able to freeze the puck regardless of his position on the ice (ie laying down or kneeling) as well as be able to poke the poke even laying down.
    5.- Poke checked or Goaltenders should be the same as players, using R1 instead of the R analog stick.
    6.- Skills in executing any actions from both players and goaltenders should reflect his time played reached for that year. Keeping in mind that most players can achieve, even over achieve what real NHL players can do, yet I haven't seen a goaltender with a full season with a .900 + save percentage, which is the bar for most keepers in real life.
    7.- If a goaltender makes it to the bench on a penalty call or at the end of a game in favor of the extra man, the goaltender should be the one sent on the ice, not an IA.

That would be about it for me as far as the G side of the game. Now for the overall play, here it is:
    1.- Puck bounces, lol it is suppose to be a frozen puck, not a tennis ball we are playing with,
    2.- Slap shots/shots, players can't miss that many times on a puck.
    3.- Defensively, to trip a player while skating backwards and the player is in front of you, is very unlikely, as well as keeping your stick pushed forward as you are skating, or going to the boards during board battles.
    4.- Also, pucks thrown on the boards should be easier to grab when a pass is made or should be stopped when a player forces himself on the board so that he can stop a pass of an attempt of clearing the zone.
    5.- Penalties to Goalies that come out of their crease and purposely use their stick, other then play the puck, or throw themselves on the ice.

Many little things here, but I don't understand that they can make some other sports look so realistic and can't make it to the same standard for hockey. Have the game creators look a some real life games on video so they can analyze puck bounces and reactions.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sgtvandoos