NHL 19 Feedback/Wishlists

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Leafy, May 2, 2019.

1. Baby0shie

Baby0shie Loading...

Discord:
    Baby0shie#8275
    Ratings:
    +39 / 8 / -40
    Actually make a new game instead of copy and pasting the previous year, adding a game mode and charging us $60. We've had the same logos with no customizable options for the better half of a decade. On top of that they took all the best things out. the hip check barely works, you can't put people over the boards, glass doesn't break anymore, you can't customise your attributes anymore like... Is it even hockey at this point? Why don't they just take fighting and goal scoring out to make it even more mind numbing and add country music to the menus.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. KosmicEA

KosmicEA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kosmicnhl#0
    Ratings:
    +129 / 2 / -14
    Less Bumps, LT's From December, Improved Deking, But most importantly, GM CONNECTED AND EASHL PRACTICE MODE :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    KosmicEA
  3. Nxckles

Nxckles AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Discord:
    Nuckles#4604
    Ratings:
    +1,400 / 21 / -41
    Let us test our builds without needing to join a game with other people. You used to be able to go into practice mode with your guy and skate around, stick handle the puck, and shoot on the CPU goalie. Not sure why that was taken out.

• Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  4. D1SCOFEVER

D1SCOFEVER Chris Disco

Discord:
    d1scofever#0
    Ratings:
    +33 / 2 / -13

1. Bring back GM CONNECTED OR ONLINE FRANCHISE MODE. 100% 2000 definitely need to bring it back.

2. Have the option to choose NHL arenas or better yet an actual Winter Classic arena prior to game time. With that being said, LG can officially create a Winter Classic event for the NHL level. With Online Franchise Mode or GM Connected this will be already be an option I'm assuming.

3. In addition to #2, just give us all logos, jerseys, and NHL arenas for club teams if Online Franchise or GM Connected isn't a feature. (which should be already by now)

4. Doc Emerick and Enzo. Love them, but I'm tired of the same old punch lines. I need Doc to be more animated like he really is. If not him, bring on Jim Houston.

5. Instead of using Action Tracker. How about a legitimate post game highlight reel. Just like they do in MLB The Show or NBA 2K.

6. Get rid of NHL Threes (arcade version). Nobody plays that. For the most part. I know it's fun and all that but it really is a waste of space.

7. Player after the whistle pile ups or scrums should be more realistic where refs actually jump in and break shit up. Depending how the flow of the game goes. Brings excitement and animosity to teams. Maybe builds up rivalries too.

Hope this helps... Good luck everyone !

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    D1SCOFEVER
  5. joeja15

joeja15 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    joeja15#0
    Ratings:
    +70 / 38 / -115
    pc nhl20 and fix goalies would be best dam thing ea could do

joeja15
  6. Bassani 097

Bassani 097 This place is a joke.

Discord:
    Bassani 097#6008
    Ratings:
    +217 / 47 / -52
    So that they can bring it back later & call it new.

No Streaming Account
  7. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    revamp goalie animations. its been the same clunky animations since last gen.

• Winner Winner x 1
    icallsowhat55
  8. FARMER BILL6127

FARMER BILL6127 Practice makes perfect!

Discord:
    KILL BILL 14#5141
    Ratings:
    +118 / 10 / -30

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    killbill14
  9. FARMER BILL6127

FARMER BILL6127 Practice makes perfect!

Discord:
    KILL BILL 14#5141
    Ratings:
    +118 / 10 / -30
    Add a 12s lobby
    Spectators for coaching
    Be able to join a private Match at anyTime in case you lagout

• Like Like x 1
    killbill14
  10. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,457 / 325 / -613
    I miss club practice mode. Its handy to warm up tendy’s if you have 5 minutes before game time and not everyone there

• Like Like x 3
    DaYoungBuck
  11. Neil x 25

Neil x 25 Former AHL Cover Boy #BACK

Ratings:
    +485 / 53 / -53
    A lot of good stuff already said so, I won’t rinse and repeat... one thing that drives me crazy is how horrible the poking system is. I get that is was really easy in 18 to poke and get the puck but, now we are on the opposite end of the spectrum. When a guy is coming down on you isn’t as bad because if you maintain a good gap it “usually” works but sometimes my guy feels the need to poke at the skates and completely avoid the puck. My biggest issue with it is though when your beside a guy or even half a step back and you poke and don’t get the puck your stick drags back into his skates. Or my guy doesn’t even try for the puck he just aims to trip him basically... I know poking is such a touchy subject but, it is brutal right now and it’s a risk to press when it should be your number 1 or 2 tool to get the puck off of someone... stick lifts could use some work as well but that’s such a in the moment scenario every time but, if my guy didn’t act stunned when he got lifted that’d be great

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. McDangs

McDangs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1 / -0
    Could go on for days and days on what they need to change/fix to put easily starting from scratch would probly be much better but to name a few...

New engine frost bite maybe? Im tired of this copy and paste bull where all they do is switch up the attributes and copy the same game into a new disc and call it new. Would like to see more realistic puck movement and better a.i playing. For peeps sake every time an a.i Compy d brings it from behind the net they skate it right into there own goalie. I would like to see the ea force field gone from the goal line. I would like animations out of this game. Tired of skating forward and somebody passses and my guy automatically stops so the puck goes for an icing when I was in perfect position to receive the pass. I would like to see more goalie reactions as in the goalie not reacting the same to the same shot every time from high slot or any glitch goal... put multiple reactions in so players can’t just read a compy goalie the same every time. And would like my poke check to poke where I’m trying to poke and not have ea force my poke into a skate that’s not even near the puck so they get a tripping call when my stick could have easily poked the puck off the stick.

And lastly let us make are own attributes again to a certain extent.

And would like to see would of chel in a bigger world with more option and micro transactions so you can buy your own jersey or what ever you’d like. Maybe have a pro shop and an entire world like 2k basketball.

Like i said above would be best for them to start from scratch.

No Streaming Account
  13. Gongshxw

Gongshxw Warning Group

Discord:
    Gongshxw#0446
    Ratings:
    +254 / 118 / -280
    No Streaming Account
  14. SSabou-

SSabou- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sabourin-18#4325
    Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -24
    Practice mode in lheas was a classic while waiting for the rest of the team to comes up.
    NEED IT BACK !

• Like Like x 1
    sabourin18
  15. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    Game sucks 69

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. xTrue0_0Blue

xTrue0_0Blue Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xtrue0_0blue#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    There should be warm ups in 6’s so you can warm up your goalie i think that would be awesome it could be 5minutes and optional so if both teams want to skip it they can but it would be amazing for LG

Also if in 6’s we should be able to walk out the tunnel into warmups i would love that

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. mennyce

mennyce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 2 / -15
    Bring back when this game didnt suck, oh wait,, still waiting for that game.

UraPlug
  18. Known as Dub

Known as Dub Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,641 / 4 / -6
    Please propose a faster speed to the game.

I’d suggest lowering acceleration and up the top speed. This standing still trap game has been stale for so many years. There’s very little consequence to being caught flat footed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. xCHAMPx75

xCHAMPx75 xCHAMPx75

Ratings:
    +36 / 3 / -4
    This is way out there but how about move to 12’s. Then players have to come off when they get too tired. Lets bring back team play with real rosters. If anyone who played NHL 04 had this and you had to do line changes when your player got tired to put out the next line. So if you are say RW you play all the RWers on said team. I do like making my player also and play with him. Maybe have a seperate mode what i said above. The hits from behind on a breakaway and the guy loses puck should be penalty shot, how can he do this? The game play right now is pretty good. Some onetimers are ridiculous puck should be slowed down giving goalie a better chance..I like the option above extra player is controlled by the goalie.

No Streaming Account
  20. ScaryJoeyy

ScaryJoeyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scaryjoeyy#0
    Ratings:
    +434 / 49 / -43
    winter classic rinks for eshl xD, full customization of builds, bring back the hockey shop

ScaryJoeyy