HeadLine Inside The 18: Viital imag3

A sit down with the Owner of LG Arsenal

1. PortuggeePrince

PortuggeePrince Angry Portuguese Man

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -5
    Inside The 18: Viital imag3 - A sit down with the Owner of LG Arsenal.

[​IMG]

THE INAUGURAL EDITION OF INSIDE THE 18 FOR SEASON 16 IS HERE!

To kick of Inside The 18, we head to North London to the Emirates to speak to the new owner of Arsenal, also, new to LG, Viital iimag3!

Prince: Viital welcome to IT18. First question to you is what are your thoughts on LGFA so far?

Viital iimag3: Thanks for having me. It's been a ride so far, a good one. I've always wondered how a league would work with a bidding system, and it's certainly opened my eyes to a whole new world. There's not just one team that we can predict that will run away with the title. There's a couple of good squads; even with the lesser known squads, they will surprise you. It's enjoyable, and the people are pleasant. The managers have been very helpful to offer a lending hand. It's been a good start.

Prince:
    The bidding system is certainly a unique system for sure. Glad to hear that your experience so far has been a good one!

Viital, your club in the preseason made it to the Preseason cup final. Played a very formidable force in Newcastle and, for most of the game, held your ground. Tell me, if you can, what your takeaways were in your very first week of LG?

Viital: In a way it felt good, but the cup was an opportunity to get to know your squad and try a good mixture of players. However, we weren't the only ones. Plenty of good teams saw their journey end too soon to teams that were better prepared. It didn't, by any means, gave a prediction to how the season would be. We're in for a good ride.

Prince:
    Preseason can be deceiving due to teams still working out kinks and figuring out their teams. For the Gunners, your squad did make a deep run which reflects well.

It's tough to stray away from this last question. There seems to be some sort of rivalry now between Everton and Arsenal. Do you care to make a comment regarding the Toffees-Gunners feud?

Viital: Two good squads with a fire to win, probably fueled by rivalries of the past. In the end, only the results matter. For those who aren't part of it, sit back, relax and enjoy the competition.

Prince: A very classy response. Viital, thank you for your time and good luck on your maiden voyage in LG.

Once again, thank you to Viital for taking the time to conduct this interview. If anyone in the LG community have a suggestion of who I should interview, put it in the comments section! Keep an eye out for the next edition of IT18!

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. washed up wany

washed up wany Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 13 / -17
    nice read.

No Streaming Account
  3. KC x44

KC x44 LGFA's Peter Vermes