A proper handshake thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by x13arzy, May 17, 2019.

1. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    After seeing the 3 handshake threads Polska made, filled with backhanded compliments and slight jabs to teams, I feel a proper handshake thread deserves to be made. I do not condone or support any of the nonsense he said in them.

*Side note* not including the islanders in here. @BigFreeze064 that's your job, you guys won the series.

Lets start off with Vegas

@jay6219 you built another great roster, and found a good gm even though it was last minute. Getting Danny on was actually impressive as he was one of the top Dmen on psn this season and he only agreed to be your gm at the last minute. Everyone thought it would be a shitter. Seems like some controversy always happens during the Vegas season, hope that doesn't last forever as it seems like you actually know what you're doing when it comes to building a good roster.

@Mudboy_Mo_Bamba aka Clark, was fun being on a team with you this season, even though it was only for 24 hours. Stay trolling, it's very entertaining. Also, thanks for beating the west line that first game, the rage from Polska was actually hilarious

@DShakki always fun playing against one of the best. Congrats on getting to the delete the game, i wanted my season to end that series too. See you in NHL 20.

@SimPLySkiiLLeD aka Brandon, always fun playing with you, gl next season and along the way

@ITIoMMy- ggs, your L2s will always be insane and annoying to play against. GL as owner next season

@cmike17 a west dman that doesn't get enough credit, you're clamps no matter what the ping is. GL as gm next season

and to everyone else on Vegas i don't know, ggs, GL next season.

On to San Jose

@radicalapex another great season as owner, keep it up man, maybe pick me up too while you're at it.

@Tidan-16 ggs buddy, you always make every game competitive, one day we'll be on the same team.

@NoThumbSweatyAF aka ptecyr, not too many dmen in this game can carry a whole line, but you're easily one of the best. Please carry me to wins in the future.

@Gamingfreak911 keep up the good work man, you're another top dman, rad seems to always have a few around

and to everyone else on San Jose, including @matthuot87 who will probably tell me to stfu, ggs and good luck next season

Next up, Colorado

@xNav61 you should probably just stay owner forever, seems like you're always making deep playoff runs. Polska actually showed you some respect in that handshake thread, but I'm not gonna get into what our team chat looked like. Get me an Avs jersey please

@eastons17 you should just keep resigning with Colorado until you're over 10 mil, even when you're 8 mil you'll still be one of the most underpaid players in the league.

@SilvaL15L ggs brother, always fun to play against, and with you

@Aye Keeks top player in the league, hate to see you guys lose a game 7 like that. ggs Keanen, need you you to start carrying me in RB6 soon

@Bazlund top G, nothing else needs to be said. GL as gm next season even though that logo is atrocious

to everyone else on the avs, i was really rooting for you guys, ggs and gl next season

To my Calgary teammates

Thanks for making this season interesting, i didn't know how much i could possibly hate playing for an owner until this season (shoutout to @meka DVA meka and @NielerR for trading me here). The constant trolling and toxicity in the locker room was always fun to be a part of. Some of you are great guys, and I'm glad we got to play together. Happy to say i'll never have this flames logo again

GL on your 2SZN @zChieef

[​IMG]

FLAME OUT

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    robshere
  2. Heqld

Heqld Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Heald#5251