Attempting Something New For S33

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Cydonian Knight, May 23, 2019.

1. Cydonian Knight

Cydonian Knight aka Sebby

Discord:
    sebby13#0
    Ratings:
    +1,513 / 29 / -74
    I didn't feel like entering the same info in every "Scouting" thread that was out there since there was many... So I thought I'd save time by just putting it all into this 1 thread here. This is the first Season that I will not play as a forward, i've signed up for S33 as a Goalie. No this is not a joke, no this is not a loophole attempt to something... I'm literally playing Goalie this Season.

I have been playing lots of Goalie on the side since NHL11, just never in any Leagues. I'm not the best, i'm not the worst either, but I know I can get the job done. My availability is also 9/9 every week, except weeks when there's a WWE PPV, then i'm ALL (but Sunday) for that week. Now that's all out of the way... If you want to scout me, see me play... add me on xbox & invite me to play.

Thanks in advance!!

Sebby

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Sebby6138
  2. I Am Wonger

I Am Wonger 2 Time Champion

Discord:
    wonger8214#0
    Ratings:
    +1,428 / 36 / -57
    I didn't feel like entering the same info in every "Scouting" thread that was out there since there was many... So I thought I'd save time by just putting it all into this 1 thread here. This is the 17th Season that I will play as a forward, i've signed up for S33 as a LW. No this is not a joke, no this is not a loophole attempt to something... I'm literally playing LW this Season.

I have been playing lots of LW since NHL 11, just never in any other leagues. I'm not the best, i'm not the worst either, but I know I can get the job done. My availability is also 9/9 every week, except weeks when there's a WWE PPV, then i'm ALL (but Sunday) for that week. Now that's all out of the way... If you want to scout me, see me play... add me on xbox & invite me to play.

Thanks in advance!!

Wonger

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. P GUIN91

P GUIN91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +149 / 15 / -30
    I didn't feel like entering the same info in every "Scouting" thread that was out there since there was many... So I thought I'd save time by just putting it all into this 1 thread here. This is the 17th Season that I will play as a Goalie, i've signed up for S33 as a G. No this is not a joke, no this is not a loophole attempt to something... I'm literally playing G this Season.

I have been playing lots of G since NHL 11, just never in any other leagues. I'm a Goat, i'm not the worst either, but I know I can get the job done. My availability is also every week, except weeks when there's a WWE PPV, then i'm (but Sunday) for that week. Now that's all out of the way... If you want to scout me, see me play... add me on xbox & invite me to play.

Thanks in advance!!

P guin91

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. l0l iVeRsOn l3l

l0l iVeRsOn l3l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    l0l iVeRsOn l3l#4955
    Ratings:
    +23 / 13 / -22
    Position: Center
    Gamertag: l0l iVeRsOn l3l
    Discord: l0l iVeRsOn l3l #4955

No Streaming Account
  5. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    I didn't feel like entering the same info in every "Scouting" thread that was out there since there was many... So I thought I'd save time by just putting it all into this 1 thread here. This is the second season I'll skip and continue hoping NHL20 is a better game, i haven't signed up for any position but I might after it's too late to bid on me. No this is not a joke, no this is not a loophole attempt to something... I'm literally playing nothing this Season. Probably.

I have been playing lots of nothing on the side since NHL18, in all the Leagues. I'm not the best, and while i'm not the worst either I'm often referred to with "Oh macros? He's just the worst", but I know I could, but won't, get the job done. My availability is also 0/0 every week, except weeks when there's a WWE PPV, because I enjoy watching big men in their underwear touch each other vigorously, then i'm NONE (even Sunday) for that week. Now that's all out of the way... If you want to scout me, see me play... don't add me, did not ask.

Thanks for respecting my wishes!!

macros73

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. hutch2323

hutch2323 AGM - Toronto Marlies

Ratings:
    +363 / 5 / -4
    Nothing wrong with watching a couple of big men in underwear touch themselves! @macros73

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    PlanetClutch