Strengths and Weaknesses PACIFIC EDITION

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by PieR Talent, Jun 5, 2019.

1. PieR Talent

PieR Talent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,803 / 87 / -178
    This is meant to be a toilet read or if you have an extra 5 mins type of thing. If the feedback on this is good enough I will release all of the divisions.

I’m just going to be listing every teams strengths and weaknesses. The order of teams in this write up will be where I also predict them to fall standings wise.

This is just my personal opinion and I love everyone if you have a different opinion feel free to comment below!

:team15:San Jose Sharks:team15:

Owner - @radicalapex

Gm - @Class Act 27

Strength - Has some really good contracts to work with. Has depth in all areas of the team.

Weakness - Will San Jose be able to eventually build a west coast line for @Gamingfreak911

Overall - This team will be a force to be reckoned with. Lots of good contracts mixed with a smart management core.

:team76:Los Angeles Kings:team76:

Owner - @ITIoMMy-

Gm - @CJ I58I

Strength - Lots of younger players with talent and players who grind the game on a consistent basis.

Weakness - Will there third line be able to produce for them in key situation?

Overall - With Tommy coming off a great season and CJ getting back into the swing of things they will be a top team in the pacific.

:team28:Arizona Coyotes:team28:

Owner - @I2I-Way-Hockey

Gm - @Jrasica

Strength - Right out the gate Arizona has built them self a scary game 7 line.

Weakness - They are going to have to rely on two 500k goalies this season with the starting position still up in the air.

Overall - Arizona has smart management with players who play the game together on a consistent basis. They will without a doubt be a playoff contender.

:team29:Calgary Flames:team29:

Owner - @Polska_B0SS_780

Gm - @stay_at_homed

Strength - Polska had a decent bidding. He was able to balance out his forward and dcore. Only has 3 players (1 goalie) who is 500k.

Weakness - Polska lost a lot of chemistry and players from last seasons failed cup run.

Overall - Polska has dominated the west for the past few seasons. This season I feel like his team won’t be as dominant however they without a doubt will be a playoff team.

:team31:Anaheim Ducks:team31:

Owner - @BigFreeze064

Gm - @cmike17

Strength - Starts the season off fresh off a Stanley cup with some key assets returning to the team

Weakness - With the potential of @Odieeeeee being called up will this mean they will lose one of there potential top forwards?

Overall - Just like last year this team looks like a fringe playoff team. But as freeze was able to prove last season it’s not how you start it’s how you finish.

:team676:Las Vegas Golden Knights:team676:

Owner - @jay6219

Gm - @j_marz25

Strength - The knights where able to solidify two very solid potential game 7 dmen in a weak D bidding pool

Weakness - Looking at the roster the forwards on the team do concern me.

Overall - With Jay being experienced he maybe able to turn this teams forward core around.

:team17:Vancouver Canucks:team17:

Owner - @Jlm1410

Gm - @prodigytolegend

Strength - Looks like JLM was able to bring in key pieces for a good west line.

Weakness - The defence on this team doesn’t have much depth. Will these cheaper contracted players be able to step up?

Overall - If Vancouver’s west line can dominate throughout the season I can see this team potentially squeaking into a wild card spot.

:team11:Edmonton Oilers:team11:

Owner - @Ols-9

Gm - @Streetsmurf

Strength - Edmonton was able to bring in some elite talent right off the hop in bidding along with an elite gm.

Weakness - The dcore on this team definitely raises some red flags with a dcore that has a lot to prove this season.

Overall - I feel like Ols finally got an elite level Gm this season and maybe he can help attract some more talent. However looking at this roster it looks like he has some work to do if he wants to contend.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GonzoArmstrong#4735
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Gonna go ahead and wipe my butt with this article. Smh @PieR Talent giving Polska a good rating.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx
  3. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +1,113 / 21 / -65
    Inject this into my veins, good shit Pier!

• Winner Winner x 1
    Ducksfanwaterloo1
  4. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    La’s biggest strength is my discord presence

Their biggest weakness is my play style

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    robshere
  5. jay6219

jay6219 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 2 / -2
    Overall - With Jay being experienced he maybe able to turn this teams forwardcore around.

I appreciate the vote of confidence. I am a charitable person so I will be donating $50 to any owners willing to damage their team and reputation by allowing me to dig myself out of this hole (it's deeper than u think) at their expense. PayPal or Amazon gift card, message me for further details.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    jay6219
  6. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    Freeze getting all the credit for @xCounter43x hard work :(

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    vish_b