KrawcH's top 5 at every position (HOT MEDIA)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by KrawcH x, Jun 17, 2019.

1. KrawcH v2

KrawcH v2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +652 / 20 / -22
    Before I start, I want everyone to know that Nicolas Cage is the best actor on earth, and that he is a National Treasure.

Obviously people are going to disagree with my picks, but I tried to do this as unbiased as possible.

LW

PigsOnJupiter

Never played with him, but his stats speak for themselves. Played against Pigs in club and he's definitely worthy of the respect.

2. Zilla7861

Formerly GonqZilla, this kid has some thumbs and goes to the right areas. I respect his game a ton, and look to take his scoring title from him which he earned in S32.

3. Nifty

A big part of Rochester's cup run last season. Nifty is a solid player on both ends of the rink and I'll definitely be dodging him if I have the chance.

4. x Matic y

euroxhalfer may not be the most liked person, and like me he sucks in the NHL... but his AHL stats speak for themselves. One of the best goal scorers the AHL has ever seen. We will see how long it takes this crazy Croatian to knock the rust off.

5. hTz iNasty

I went off the board here a bit. I've played with Nasty a lot in club with my eSports lineup, and he is the real deal. Left handed shot playing the left side, and he does it well. Love this kid.

C

1. The Broche

Broche has my respect for his two way game. As a C, I love matching up against guys that make life difficult and he is a perfect example of that. He'd be my pick to start a line with up front.

2. Skyre

Skyre is an NHL guy who has taken his talents to the A. Solid 2 way guy who will make you pay if you don't watch him.

3. SkilzPayBillz3

Many might not like this pick because Skillz is an elite NHL d man turned forward. However, most of the best are the best at other positions. Catch is a perfect example even though he tucks in his shirts to his sweatpants.

4. y Snowy

Armando Elijandro Estrada. Snowy is shifty, and can play all positions up front at an elite level. He will accuse you of using a lag switch, but he's a sick player and good dude.

5. TITOTHESLUMGOD

Another pick that's off the board. Tito has earned my respect in the last few months and has shown that he's a super smart middle man who doesn't really do anything fancy, he just does everything well.

RW

1. chachki34

chachki is solid, and should be a massive part of Grand Rapids being dominant this season.

2. l Nylander l

Barks may not like me after bidding, but he's a solid player. I didn't put clutch in my top 5 LW because the position is so stacked, but these 2 are dominant together.

3. cadillac eldo

You don't have to like a guy to respect him. Eldo is a glorified cherry picker who does it well. All joke hate aside, he's a good RW who finds ways to win.

4. Drxma

Played with Drxma and some of the Stockton boys last season, and he is worth the big $$$.

5. SouPerSaiyan

An NHL guy who has a had a few mediocre seasons in the show, bringing his talents down to the A. I've played against SouPer for years and he is a solid player all around.

LD

1. l Freddy ll

One of the best guys and best d man in all of LG. Freddy is an elite offensive d man who can shut it down as well. Aside from being a Flames fan, this guy has all of my respect and I had the pleasure of winning a Calder with him S30.

2. Ca Na Da 4L

Didn't know too much about this guy until recently, but playing against him in eSports and club makes it clear that he's elite.

3. EliteBe4TheKids

Stanley Cup winner turned AHLer. Brando is solid and should be one of the best D in the season this year.

4. PitcheRxSwaGx

Pitcher was traded by me S30 for Freddy. Always felt bad, and never felt more afraid making a deal. Pitcher is an elite d man in the NHL on PSN, and the type of guy you love playing with. He deserves all the respect.

5. FrenchMoron

Love dealing with this guy in management, but I also respect his play on the ice. One of my favourite french morons out there. Je Toi.

RD

1. xl NiTeOwL lx

S26 the Lethbridge Hurricanes were blessed with the random assignment of NiteOwl. One of the best dudes in the world and an elite shutdown d man. This pick is completely unbiased, and if I had to start my blueline with one guy it would be him.

2. Gthumbz420

He was mean to me int made talks last week, but thumbs is a really good dman, and worthy of the #2 spot. Cloud says he carried him but who knows!?

3. Dunks

Overall cutie, lover of dogs, Dad to Cassie and prince to me. Dunks has been around forever and keeps putting up great seasons. Love you.

4. Daddy Dill0n

The man to make the word "cook" the most hated word in LG. I don't care if you're RD or LD, you ruined a word that is associated with McDonalds, food, and BBQ's across the world. Oh well, good dman, bad word user.

5. Samuxx

Ok... completely off the board. However, anyone who knows the term "batteries" knows that Samuxx had one of the worst giveaways in LG history with 5 seconds left to force overtime and cost us a Mem Cup... since then?? This beautiful frenchman has battled back and is currently 6-0 on a 500k contract. RESPECT.

G

1. Czap17

The man can sing and he can make saves. Before getting dumped last season by she who shall not be named, he was on pace for one of the biggest backpack seasons in AHL history. Hopefully he keeps the train out of the tunnel and focuses on LG this season. #Corey4Baz

2. PHJ314

One of the best guys I know, and multi-time Calder champ. PHJ is a solid goalie who makes the ones he needs to and then some. Only criticism is his horrendous equipment.

3. Tatar l21l

Great G. Tatar stands out in my mind for a few games where he was absolutely out of his mind. I would love to have this guy on my team one day.

4. SamSchwartzy

Sam is a beautiful man who has done the province of Quebec proud. Catch him on your local TV set some day, and probably winning his 3rd Calder soon, too.

5. Z3R0CR45H

We know him as Chester, but many teams would like to know him as their starting goalie. I've seen what this man can do when he has a solid team in front of him.

Again, this is purely my opinion. Open for discussion and people telling me how dumb I am.

• Like x 22
    • Winner x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    krawch61
  2. Smitterr

Smitterr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smitterr#0
    Ratings:
    +539 / 37 / -48
    @KrawcH x remember @Dunks is not father to Cassie. Fucker lied the whole time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Smitter24
  3. KrawcH v2

Ratings:
    +652 / 20 / -22
    I am blocking him on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram and MySpace as we speak.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    krawch61
  4. Smitterr

Smitterr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smitterr#0
    Ratings:
    +539 / 37 / -48
    This whole time Cassie was his roommates dog but paraded her around as his own. Probably to get ladies one would assume.

TLDR....what a douche

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Smitter24
  5. SamSchwartzy

SamSchwartzy S29 & S32 Calder Cup Champion / Since NHL16'

Ratings:
    +125 / 6 / -2
    Oh wow! Those are very nice words you've got for me. I hope that besides my own Province, I can also make you proud man.

Thanks for this post.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. KrawcH v2

Ratings:
    +652 / 20 / -22
    NIFTY WAS CONFUSED FOR STUDZ, AND I MISSED LAPORSHKIN.

I am never doing media again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    krawch61
  7. l Dings l

l Dings l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 68 / -126
    Glad to see my son @ySnowy getting the respect, miss ya bud!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. IlFox

IlFox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,365 / 25 / -54
    HOT MEDIA IS HOT.

Also can’t believe you called snowy a “good person”.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. DaSteelerz

DaSteelerz More than just cool on the internet

Discord:
    dasteelerz#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -25
    you can edit the post... i also dodge @Studz x 7

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. KrawcH v2

Ratings:
    +652 / 20 / -22
    the edit button is gone :(

• Winner Winner x 1
    krawch61
  11. Im Tryggered

Im Tryggered Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -3
    4/6 positions have a Griffin on it

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Studz x 7

Studz x 7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 3 / -10
    Interesting... I’ve been dodging you all this this time @KrawcH x haha. Great write up my man.

No Streaming Account
  13. Laporshkin

Laporshkin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Laporshkin x 71#9132
    Ratings:
    +975 / 85 / -173
    Nifty x 7 check

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 118 / -116
    Yikes..not to be a dick but zilla at #2 and me not on the list ... feels baddddddd.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    the717clutch
  15. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 118 / -116
    & euro is croatian ????? Ayyeeee. CROATIAN HEREEEE

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    the717clutch
  16. Dan x 39

Dan x 39 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    danlizhot#5622
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -3
    Good write up buddy !

No Streaming Account
  17. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    Thank you for this. Now I don't have to play Game 7. SUCK IT @Gthumbz42o

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    DunksDynasty
  18. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    4. PitcheRxSwaGx

Pitcher was traded by me S30 for Freddy. Always felt bad, and never felt more afraid making a deal. Pitcher is an elite d man in the NHL on PSN, and the type of guy you love playing with. He deserves all the respect.
    Can confirm still heart broken </3

• Like Like x 2
    Santaklaus42
  19. Gthumbz42o

Gthumbz42o Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gthumbz42o#1892
    Ratings:
    +294 / 11 / -19
    I haven’t talked to you for trades once yet this season bb @KrawcH x so now if I do I gotta be mean to you <3. Also get it right if I was carried by anyone it was @x BeIt or @TeachMe18. I never played a game with that shitter @X OnCloudNine X jk cloud <3. Good write up though krawch.

Gthumbz
  20. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    @KrawcH x Thanks for the mention bossman, I was really hoping you were in the hershey game last night, woulda been fun. But hey 4/6 linemates from the griffins on the top list aint bad :) Hope to run into you sometime soon

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account