Scy's thoughts: week 5 part 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Capitalsfan_08, Jul 14, 2019.

1. CBCx77-

CBCx77- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 54 / -39
    Worst Contracts

I’m going to open up with the guys originally on my top 10 who are no longer on the list at the halfway point. Then, I will rank the new top 10. Enjoy!

The Good List

1. @APX x 93 - 7.75mil - Boston Bruins(Traded last week from the New York Rangers)
    My main concern for APX in my original article was the rumors I had heard about his attitude. It appears as though those rumors may have been unjustified as APX has not only played well this season, but he has played in all 15 games boasting an impressive 11-4-0 record with 28 points.

2.@x Chyzz - 9mil - New York Rangers

This one honestly sorta surprised me. While Chyz certainly had the top end talent, I wasn’t sure if he could still perform at an elite level at the forward position but he has proven me wrong. He’s carried Hra-ow which is quite impressive. Keep it up, bud. 10-3-2, 31 points

3.@Hra-ow - 4.75mil - Los Angeles Kings(Traded this week from the New York Rangers)
    I really wanted to keep him on my top 10 but he’s had an acceptable season. At 4.75mil you’d like to see him score more but he’s winning. We’ll see how his new stint goes with LA. I hope to see you back on the naughty list Hraow *WINKY FACE CAPSFAN* 8-3-2, 15 points

4. @HazeeHype - 6.5mil - Minnesota Wild(Traded from Calgary Flames)

Starting to see a pattern here? Owners want to get rid of these bad contracts. I’d also have preferred to keep this kid here but @McLxvinn saved his season. 10-4-0, 22 points

5. @TGil36 - 7.75mil - Arizona Coyotes
    He’s an old fart way past his prime. Washed af. But he’s had an okay season thus far. 8-5-3, 24 points. Also has only taken 2 penalties. Nice.

6. @mamm7216 - 5.25mil - Ottawa Senators

He’s not a good player. He’s certainly overpaid. But he’s done a lot better than the guys you’re about to see. 7-7-1, 8 points.

The Bad List

10. @Pezdemic - 5.25mil - New York Islanders

As I mentioned in my first article, this guy is a first year NHLer and he certainly is good enough to be a 3rd line center or a west line center. Was he worth his 5.25mil price tag? Well, he’s 6-5-3 with 18 points while playing predominantly on west ping. Big no. Combine that with having under a 50% faceoff percentage while all of his opponents are lagging and you just cringe. He was 4th on my list before.

9. @GhostMK - 7mil - Vegas Golden Knights(Traded from Washington)
    Inconsistency. Ghost has had one of the most inconsistent seasons I’ve ever seen so far. 3 losses, 3 wins, 3 losses, 3 wins, 2 losses, 2 overtime losses. Make up your damn mind already. It was looking good for him. Playing with Kev and Jay6219 in Vegas then they lost 6-1 to Jersey’s west line and its been all downhill from there. 6-8-2, 26 points. He was 2nd on my first list.

8. @XxJusT4TheShoWxX - 9.5mil - Washington Capitals(Traded from Vegas)
    Franky… Franky, Franky, Franky, FRANKY! I love Franky. I really do. He’s just cursed and slightly overrated. 6-4-2 with 19 points is unacceptable for a 9.5mil forward. Previous spot: 10th.

7. @Kev l97l - 8.5mil - Vegas Golden Knights(Traded from Washington)
    He was a part of the trade that saw the previous 2 switch teams. My qualms with him was mostly his toxicity issues but also the fact that he’s just never played like an 8.5mil player and he certainly isn’t here. 5-8-1, 25 points. He was 8th.

6. @SJUSoccer9 - 10mil - Arizona Coyotes

If you follow the league closely you might look at this one and ask me: “Scy! Why the fuck is he on here? He’s 9-5-2!” Well, he’s 10mil and has just 17 points in 16 games played. Winning your games is well and good and all but if you’re paying a guy 10mil, he should be able to provide a win where the defense and goalie isn’t clutching their fucking ass cheeks all game.

5. @Shockz - 10mil - Ottawa Senators(Traded from Detroit this week)
    Here’s another new guy also worth 10mil but with a problem completely different from the prior entry. He has 30 points but has an abhorrent 7-7-1. He got traded from one of the better teams to one of the worst in the league and I suspect he’ll be much higher on my list at the end of the season.

4. @NotKosmicEA - 9.75mil - Detroit Red Wings(Traded from Ottawa this week)

He was traded in a 1 for 1 trade that saw the previous entry flip teams. Kosmic has a 5-5-2 record with 19 points albeit on one of the worst teams in the league. Is this contract justified? So far, no. But maybe he’ll turn his season around on a much better team.

3. @x Fisher 81 - 9.5mil - Edmonton Oilers

Just another overrated Xbox shitter. Nothing to see here. Except for his abysmal record and the fact he’s missed 5 games. 4-5-1, 21 points.

2. @Desjy99 - 12mil - New York Rangers(Traded from Philadelphia Flyers this Morning)

I really wanted to include Desjy on my first list but didn’t for several reasons, the main one being the fact that everyone would have called me an idiot. Well, it turns out I was an idiot for NOT including him. There’s no doubt Desjy is one of the best Dmen in the league. When I saw the 12mil bid on him I cringed a bit as I honestly don’t think he’s an elite caliber dman. Good? Yes. Top pairing? Yes. 12mil? No. 8mil? Sure. He’s currently holding a horrifying 4-7-2 record with an albeit impressive 15 points on the backend. Before you say: “Well, he’s just got bad players around him!” At 12mil you should be able to carry to at least a .500 lmao.

1. @AlexeiKovalev27 - 8.75mil - Carolina Hurricanes(Traded from Minnesota Wild)
    0-7-2 with 10 points, -17, 13 PIM. First off, zero wins. Pathetic for an 8mil plus guy. Hell, that’s pathetic for anyone over 1mil. Second, this fool is BARELY over a point per game. Third, he’s only played in 9 games. He has the worst contract in LG. By far. Nobody else compares. Clearly you see a pattern. Virtually all of the guys added were the Xbox guys I agreed to stay away from as I didn’t know them. What does this say? Do Xbox guys just need a season or two to adjust to PSN style? Or maybe PSN is just harder than Xbox? One thing is for sure. Stop overpaying for overrated Xbox shitters. It’s only going to make you look like a fool and make your team bad.

Well, I hope you guys liked this. This took me an absurd amount of time. If you didn’t enjoy the read, tell me. If you loved it, tell me. If you thought it was just okay, tell me. If you have ideas on how I can improve, tell me. You can message me on Discord: scy#3343 but you have to add me first. If not, just leave a comment down below. This is over 3,000 words so I would love to hear it if you enjoyed this. Next article will be the post trade deadline article where I rate the worst trades(as well as the good ones where both teams became a bit better). Until next time, love you, bye.
    Scy

• Like Like x 14
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    capitalsfan_08
  2. Scooooter10

Scooooter10 ScooTz#5149

Discord:
    ScooTz#5149
    Ratings:
    +1,263 / 75 / -193
    Saying jayce is only a “good” dman is hilarious. U say he’s one of the best dmen in the league then proceed to say u don’t think he’s an elite dman. When he was on both Xbox and psn esports draft lists and something like 3rd dman selected behind 2 Xbox dman on the psn list. Saying he’s not elite is like say claus is an ahler

• Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    scootz10
  3. Crafted l95l

Crafted l95l Clapping Bots Bro

Ratings:
    +227 / 33 / -23
    fun read, good shit scy

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    crafted95
  4. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    I am not disagreeing with you, but bringing up a couple people's opinions on what a mock Esports Draft would be is not really validating your point. All the guys in those mock drafts are really good, but also friends and many are known to be good on Xbox ESHL teams, while there are better PSN players who only strictly play PSN so they aren't as known.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Coachx19
  5. Scooooter10

Scooooter10 ScooTz#5149

Discord:
    ScooTz#5149
    Ratings:
    +1,263 / 75 / -193
    Please feel free to make a list of psn dmen that are currently active that are better than jayce

• Like Like x 4
    scootz10
  6. Mayor_35

Mayor_35 Sign up for LGFA Psn

Discord:
    mayor_35#0
    Ratings:
    +24 / 2 / -4
    Well done!

Mayor_35
  7. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    Already said I didn't disagree with your statement... but arguing an opinion, with another person's opinion on mock drafts, doesn't really prove any point. Tbh I don't think any Dman is worth 12m... there is only so much a LD or RD can do on the ice, so from a contract standpoint I see why he is on a bad contract list.

• Like Like x 3
    Coachx19
  8. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    Jayce is a t3 Dman on this console.

Hello @Desjy99 I hope you have good luck tonight and going forward.

• Like Like x 1
    Primetimme1
  9. Desjy99

Desjy99 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -11
    Incorrect, I actually agree with Scy on being overpaid

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Desjy99
  10. APX x 93

APX x 93 APX x 93

Discord:
    APX x 93#6626
    Ratings:
    +615 / 65 / -102
    1- Please stop Overpaying for Xbox'er

2- @Kev l97l Toxic check!!!

• Like Like x 1
    apxx93
  11. xCounter43x

xCounter43x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    Bro everyones prices are inflated ... Desjy is a stud and his record deff isn’t his fault ... if there was a top Dollar for a D man to be it would him and like maybe 2-3 others , so talking about how he’s not worth 12M is irrelevant because 80% of community isn’t worth there contracts

No Streaming Account
  12. HypaD-

HypaD- HypaD

Discord:
    HypaD#3352
    Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -2
    Not worth their contract here

• Winner Winner x 1
    Hyperd321
  13. OdessaSteps

OdessaSteps I'm still your dad

Ratings:
    +2,691 / 11 / -88
    There wasn't a single second of the time Kev spent on Washington that would lead me to say that he was toxic. What we had just wasn't working for him. He's a guy used to playing on east that moved to central and wasn't playing on great ping. But he showed up when we needed him. He worked with us with different line mates and genuinely tried to come up with solutions to get us on the right track. And he was totally cool when I told him we were moving him. Thanked me for the heads up and did his best on VGK. So how's he toxic exactly?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. mamm7216

mamm7216 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +372 / 7 / -13
    Not worth their contract here

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Kxv-97

Kxv-97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253 / 7 / -7
    I think it was something to do with VG and me just kinda dipping after I won a ship with Stavio's team, didn't realize I got auto-signed up lol

No Streaming Account
  16. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    11.75 overpaid

• Like Like x 1
    JClaus33
  17. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    LeBlanc21.

Tbh I think he meant Desy is elite but not 12 million elite. No one player should be over 10 million, let alone 12 million. Idc if he is the best player on the planet, but spending 12 mill on one player will ruin your depth. Case in example: Desys record.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    icallsowhat55
  18. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    Still wondering why my contract isn’t on here

• Funny Funny x 1
    robshere
  19. F0G 19

F0G 19 Well-Known Member