Please Vote! Conference Finals Match-up Preview

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Im Tom, Jul 15, 2019.

?

Who you got in the Finals?

Poll closed Jul 18, 2019.
  1. Raps v Suns

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Knicks v Suns

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  3. Raps v Clips

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Knicks v Clips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    Crazy season with a first round that didn't disappoint. With a bit of controversy and a lot of trash talk we're left with 4 teams left. Last weeks rankings got a bit messed up because of everything that happened involving Denver, but IMO the best team won every match up in the first round and were left with 4 OF the best teams in the league for round 2.

In the East

:team105: Toronto Raptors vs :team97: New York Knicks

The two powerhouses of the east both made it to the finals, what a shocker. Miami did manage to take the Knicks to 5 but that's exactly where the Knicks wanted to be, with a ff in game 4 and a ton of faith in their game 5 line ft. @th4 x w4ll & @Raynor , arguably the two best Locks in the league while @officialmark07 went off, their strategy clearly worked holding Miami to 17/50 from the field and taking the series in 5. The Raptors on the other hand had a stumble at the start of the first round, dropping game 1 73-69, but took game two off the backs of @Im Tom & @NfldTim before handing it off to @HollywoodnFame for games 3&4 who threw down so many lobs I actually lost count, in only his 2nd & 3rd games of the season. These have been two of the best teams in the league all season so how this series is going to go is really up in the air right now, the Raps have a 2-1, a 1 point game, and trading blowouts along with this being the playoffs means that they're very evenly matched teams. I think this match-up will ultimately come down to which line plays which, I don't think that anyone would Disagree that New York's game 5 line is the best in the league and its no secret that they're willing to ride that line all throughout the playoffs. If this series ends up going the distance I'd have to pick the Knicks in 5, before that I think it could be anyone's series.

In the West

:team100: Phoenix Suns vs :team89: LA Clippers

The two best turnarounds this year without a doubt, both teams looked average at best at the beginning of the season and really found their groove as the season went on, and now here they are facing off against each other in the conference finals. Phoenix had a very interesting first series against the Nuggets, I think it may have shown that they're not as invincible as people may think they are but when you beat a team by 72 points in the playoffs no ones going to say that you don't belong here, @VenomOnFire & @HANGLOW000 took care of business with a monster game. Unfortunately for Denver you can't get very far breaking the rules and big chops to @ele905 for sticking to his guns, doing what everyone else would have done and taken the ff wins. On the other end we might have seen one of the craziest comebacks you'll see in a game 5, down 14 at half the Clippers managed to keep composed and come all the way back against the Mavs, taking the series in 5, says a lot about the group dynamic on that team, being able to keep it composed in that big of a situation. @Beta Dreams really took over this series with help from @LTSQUAD21 & the other Beta's. I wouldn't go right ahead and give Phoenix this series even if they're 4-0 against the Clips this season like a lot of you might be doing, if the Clippers can bring their A game, and Dream's can keep carrying his line they have a shot in this one, the real issue just comes beyond that with the Suns depth, who I have to give the edge to in this series, Suns in 4.

Playoff MVP for each team so far (in no particular order):

Toronto Raptors:team105:: @Im Tom
    New York Knicks:team97:: @th4 x w4ll
    Phoenix Suns:team100:: @VenomOnFire
    LA Clippers:team89:: @Beta Dreams

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Coach Denham

Coach Denham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 70 / -91
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    KingDenham
  3. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    Gotta say, the back of your throat feels great, should I go deeper??

Minichud_Mason
  4. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    We've seen your ability to go deeper already

No Streaming Account
  5. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings: