#GaiinsGamiing Community

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by PastorGaiins, Jul 18, 2019.

1. PastorGaiins

PastorGaiins Utah Grizzlies AGM

Discord:
    pastorgaiins#0
    Ratings:
    +1,242 / 78 / -181
    (BoG's please delete if not allowed)

Good Afternoon LG,

So, after various seasons of brand new shooters coming out. I always seem to see people looking for squads and what not. So, I decided to go out and create a gaming community for all shooters and various other games. Obviously, LG is focused mainly on sports games. Well, obviously other than sports games we play shooters. Everything from PUBG, COD, Fortnite, Battlefield and a bunch more channels. Its basically to bring a community together for shooters. We have various amounts of streamers as well as support each other to the max potential as possible.

We are going strong right now with how many members we currently have and are aiming to expand. Obviously, for those of you that don't know. I created Saturday Night Puck (Insider Cup) about a year and a half ago on the XBOX side for NHL. I want to do the same for shooters. I want to create and host tournaments in which we can all get together and have competitive nights of gaming.

If interested in joining/helping us run it, please PM me or join our community below. Looking forward to seeing yall!

-Pastor

https://discord.gg/uY5T8tR

• Like Like x 1
    degendad21