LGFA Season 6 Pre season review.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by realdemonX, Jul 17, 2019.

1. realdemonX

realdemonX washed up LGHL Center

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    So I wanted to take 15 minutes out of my day to do a write up and review of the first week of the lgfa season. Although it was just bidding and preseason, you can still assume how some teams are going to play for the rest of the season. For example ACF Fiorentina they're S5 Inter Milan 2.0 dudes went 0-4-1 yikers. they were decimated 8-1 by my team and barely scrapped a draw out vs Inter Milan. also Roma what is going on over there you guys traded half your team for dudes and now you have 15 guys on the roster when the required limit is 16 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Throughout this write up id also like to make a list of the best contracts and worst contracts on the team imho. And if you enjoy alonzi and I should be making a podcast every week if all goes well.

Teams

:team260: Ac Milan

Owner @BroadwayCJ97
    GM @Tjhdp11
    AGM @Twiztid7886

AC Milan season 5 was the best team to ever grace the league so once i took over juve cj had some shoes to fill. AC Milan had a very good bidding winning some really good players at low prices and they went in on some random guys such as @RealBlurry and it kinda backfired because he isnt around ever. they also bid 500k on pretty much everyone on juve who never played a game last season and stole my boy @DonHexiQ . They had a major trade bringing in scheel after bidding although I cant stand that guy because he said hed be active for me last season then never showed for another game. He's already played 2 games for Cj so maybe he will keep showing up. They also brought in @blkpaladin1 who did really well in Napoli's 10 man in the box system last season. Bringing him in made them stronger. I did underestimate this team going into our game however I knew they would put up a fight. We drew 2-2 they put up a very good fight had good chemistry in the back line and moved ball around very well. I believe this team with @jsamk and @Tjhdp11 leading the attack will easily finish top 3. Im pre sure I know who CJ is going to bid on in blind bidding and theyll help make these guys even stronger. Big shout out to my best pal @XxFiftyinFiftyxX <3

Best Contracts
    @jsamk
    @OkemosBoxedWater
    @DonHexiQ

Worst Contracts
    @VoltageFusion
    @RealBlurry
    @greatzilla007

:team263: Inter Milan

Owner @Oso-Sic
    GM @DankyDRU
    AGM @sizzlak09

Inter Milan was ass last season I mean my dogs couldve put up a better fight than those guys... However @Oso-Sic decided to stop playing for shit teams and build his own 500k army! oso paid a hefty price for a guy whose played 1 game in @harrmonix maybe hes a beast when he plays who knows. he also over paid for jazz the guy was lost on roma last year but that team was a boys club who didnt know how to play fifa.. Im going to keep it real these guys will finish 4th 100% with what they currently have but i dont really think theyll push into the top 3 you never know though its fifa shit does happen. they did draw with us 0-0 in preseason but we just didnt do anything and they had 1 shot soo... I dont know what to say about these guys besides nice pick up with @sizzlak09 as ur agm and bad pick up in @DankyDRU as your gm buddy is a 500k bid who left the owners chat last season because richy walked his ass so bad he was embarrassed.

Best Contracts
    @xXtichnell11Xx
    @tmbourg217
    @sizzlak09

Worst Contracts
    @jaZz134
    @harrmonix

:team261: Juventus

Owner @realdemonX
    GM @xRichyyy-
    AGM @zMagicLeo

Sooooooooooooooo time to suck my teams dick for a second. 1 @HazeyF shouldve been a 750k resign but sheik fucked me. and 2 @itzrickybobby is the best keeper in the league on the best contract..
    so going into bidding I knew I had the 3 best attackers in the league @xRichyyy- @zMagicLeo and @Clint Beriault so I could splash else where, I decided to go after alonzi and uh ya I overpaid for him but about 10 mill but it is what it is. I also stole @TerryMinglewood for 1 million the guy is absolutely clamps at lb guess thats why his brother calls him scary terry. In addition we got @WaveCrusader316 @TIBBS2 and @Joxrio for 500k absolute steals. So bidding was a success. Going into pre season I had a feeling wed be shaky but still make the finals kinda like last season, same outcome but this time we won it all beating up napoli 5-4
    I knew going into the games our only competition was going to be AC Milan and Napoli and man were those games ever a slug fest losing to napoli until the finals and drawing AC Milan. Inter also shocked me because we drew them 0-0 but it was just one of those fluke games ;).
    right now juves biggest weakness is our midfield my best pal @Unabuga6 is dooo doo and cant make an x pass to save his life but i love the kid...

Best Contracts
    @Joxrio
    @HazeyF
    @TerryMinglewood
    @itzrickybobby

Worst Contracts
    @alonzi401
    @Unabuga6

:team265: Roma

Owner @bentobox_steve
    GM @yE_Tonii89
    AGM @LetsbetheHERO79

Uh were do I start with these guys.. they bid 10 mill on scheel to trade him and cash for @Mattalo21uk they bid way to much on @Ash_bae94 (even though I love Austin and the man knows his fifa) then traded for @bayernm07 sorry I meant stole him from @Stun Gun , so pre much the BOYS CLUB IS BACK BAYBAY... they are literally a 500k army with a manager who spams the thumbs up emoji more than anyone ive ever met and they're missing 5 players and the games start this sunday.. I feel bad for my boys @Ash_bae94 and @Mattalo21uk getting fucked every year but hey theres always one shit team in lgfa and I think this seasons gunna be just like the last for roma... they have no cash and 3 assets to fix this roster lets see how they do. In inclusion they got clapped in preseason I want to know who expected anything else..

Best Contracts
    @Mattalo21uk
    @Ash_bae94

Worst Contracts
    @bentobox_steve
    @Bosna17

:team491: ACF Fiorentina

Owner @Stun Gun
    GM @aubzz88
    AGM @NODOGG17

@Stun Gun is my prodigy and hes doing shit... wow disappointing my son, This team is litteraly shinter Milan season 5 2.0 save my boys @Salgigz and @Boytzz. After bidding I had some hope for them to push top 4 but stun reallllly stretched for his agm and gm.. 2 500k players taking up a free contract yikers. nodogg rarely plays and when he does hes getting dinked by long shots from 30 out. they also won @Wsheikh90 in bidding for 500k finally a contract hes worth if hes not lagging out hes hating on my fifa skills. jk ily sheik. They won derpy in bidding is who better than nodogg 100% And then traded for rahzki and had to trade him to me for free because they had 3 bogs on the squad. I really only took that deal for the sole reason they threw in the 1million $. They also won carlos who knows what hes doing however it depends on how much he plays

These guys gotta do something please do better @Stun Gun 0-4-1 in pre season dont do this week 1 k thanks.

Best Contracts
    @Salgigz
    @Boytzz

Worst Contracts
    @j_carlos_44

:team479: Napoli

Owner @The_Blind_Ref
    GM @KeEn_CJ
    AGM @Jackovasaurus_

@The_Blind_Ref took over for the biggest clown in lgfa history and hes doing great so far. he had a ton of money for like 6 guys because everyone was already signed to 2 year deals, he won a great striker named @Belcatraz whose a beast on xbox apparently. They almost had him for 500k but uh @Brisan x6 had other ideas and created a bidding war. The worst contract in the league is ranta at 12 million yikes. they also got a decent keeper for 3 mill a little high but @RaptorsFanEhh is good enough for lgfa
    overall I think napoli is a beast team and they have great chemistry if they keep it together they will easily finish 2nd. just like they did in pre season <3

Best contracts
    @Belcatraz
    @TTV-Thorpe7

Worst Contracts
    @Rantallion34

Final Standing predictions
    1. :team261:
    2. :team479:
    3. :team260:
    4. :team263:
    5. :team265:
    6. :team491:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    realdemonx123
  2. Ashby0524

Ashby0524 Owner of Inter Milan

Discord:
    ashby0524#0
    Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -4
    Great write up bud, I'll gladly join you on the podcast whenever you'll have me

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. GuruGreg x79

GuruGreg x79 Umm.....

Discord:
    GuruGreg x79#5238
    Ratings:
    +702 / 12 / -50
    TL;DR

Juve Good, Everyone Else Bad

• Like Like x 1
    GuruGreg79
  4. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    Respecc Dad, but ya'll sleeping on Fiorentina! We won the Bayern trade

• Like Like x 1
    lg_stungun
  5. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    Only the worst contract in the league because it should actually be 20 million not 12

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. itzrickybobby

itzrickybobby Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -3
    You actually suck

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    brodiesmeat
  7. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    What's funny is that the person who is the most accomplished in this entire league is me. A guy who knows nothing about soccer, never played a fifa game until the first season of this league and only plays a couple times a week. So in fact the rest of you all suck the absolute most.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Unabuga6

Unabuga6 I'm a tree doctor btw

Discord:
    Unabuga6#0060
    Ratings:
    +215 / 29 / -45
    More like built the best teams never was a best player. I’d have the same amount of trophies if I wasn’t banned last season...

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    unabuga6
  9. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    Can't imagine how you would get banned...

BroadwayCJ97
  10. realdemonX

realdemonX washed up LGHL Center

Discord:
    realdemonx#0456
    Ratings:
    +169 / 21 / -8
    @BroadwayCJ97 because he quit lghl you clown , enjoy getting clapped up with your bum squad

• Like Like x 1
    realdemonx123
  11. XxFiftyinFiftyxX

XxFiftyinFiftyxX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 5 / -10
    Okay Real Semen you got to chill man.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    Because he's a quitter? Yeah that seems reasonable.

BroadwayCJ97
  13. Rahzki

Rahzki Well-Known Member

Discord:
    rahzki#0
    Ratings:
    +421 / 25 / -61
    I’m not poop.

• Winner Winner x 1
    rahzkii