Season 5 Current Award Favorites

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by MpLs Anderson, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Complex_Point

Complex_Point Future Points and Turnovers Leader

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    I understand logic and reason. I’ve been playing on a sharp rim and I was in fairly good position each time I went to contest shots. You tried to post me up you failed. You tried to bully me and you failed. You resorted to shooting mid range jumpers because we cut off that lane and got you cold. I’m not referring to our game, I’m referring to the knicks game where you’d drop step into contested layups and make them. There are a lot of things that 2k does and doesn’t register as contests, but logically speaking those’re contested layups that you made consistently. You were being guarded (atleast from what I saw) by a glass.

No Streaming Account
  2. Da24Truth

Da24Truth Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Also here’s an honest question. Which one of the top scorers is not a shooting build? Which one of the tips defenders doesn’t have defense in their builds? It’s a video game. There are checks and balances to everything. Certain players can do things others can’t. Ie. The hop step jumpshot.
    In all my games played I have yet to see a step back or hop step jumpshot. I guess I could use what I consider an actual cheese move. The quick spin to quick spin left and right or even the post drive and just push people under the rim until I get the desired animation. Now that would be cheese

No Streaming Account
  3. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    I think I’ve shot 1 or 2 hop step jumpers on my rebounder. Sonnip is a pure slasher and he’s a top scorer, and he plays more like a shot creator with a lot of mid range shots created by him (with the help that the threat of his slashing ofc). Viper is the only 2 way player out of mpls’ dpoy list, the rest are primary/full defenders. There are checks and balances to everything, but that’s what makes 2k a shitty sports simulation. It’s not a basketball simulation, it’s a separate game unto itself. You drop stepped and your badge activated and whatever the fuck and you made the contested shot. I don’t give a fuck what badges you have a contest is a contest, and post scorers are able to negate that to some extent. I’ve used them. I’d know

No Streaming Account
  4. Da24Truth

Da24Truth Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Is this not the same with our two mvp candidates though. They are hitting shots that no other builds can. When you put their incredible timing while being guarded by lockdowns it is absolutely insane. But I guess “contested” layups should go in at a much lower rate than “contested” 3s. Thanks for ruining the game Steph. Lol

No Streaming Account
  5. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Erh I agree with stay, he shoots a lot of yellows and moving yellows from what I’ve seen. Browness just from experience doesn’t make a lot of contested shots. He’s good at getting open, and he’s a good decision maker. Steph is a bitch, most overrated player not named giannis.

No Streaming Account
  6. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    But no I absolutely agree. Contested layups need to go in more than contested 3s. They messed up the contest system everywhere on the court. If I’m a guard and get by my man and he jumps from behind that should never be a contest. If I get above the rim and a big jumps that shouldn’t be a contest like ffs you’re above the damn basket. My issue is and hey I guess it may be less rng that I originally thought while watching it, but when there’s a guy jumping at you, while you’re on the ground and his hands in your face, that shouldn’t be a good shot. Ever.

No Streaming Account
  7. ttp-21-

ttp-21- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ttp21#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Can u all stfu no one cares

No Streaming Account
  8. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Because naturally having nobody care about what you say makes you want to give a shit about what others say.

No Streaming Account
  9. ttp-21-

ttp-21- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ttp21#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    U must really have nothing better to do than write a whole essay on this forum smh

No Streaming Account