LHV & WBS Handshake Thread.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by FrenchMoron, Aug 13, 2019.

1. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Well this is the end of a fun ride, Props to @Krvstoffer, @Rivnasty and @Neil x 25 and their crew on moving on to the next round. You guys did what you had to do, battled through adversity down the stretch and took us out at the end of the day. I won't spend much time talking about their team, but wish them the best moving forward.

Now to my boys here in Lehigh Valley, I wanted to spend some time thanking everyone for making my first season as management on XBOX a successful one even in defeat.

First of all, thank to @CSilveri for the help he gave us early on. It didn't quite work out here for you, but just know we appreciated a lot of the behind the scenes things you did for us. Also thanks to @ROMAN95, @xCROSBYx l87l, @Draxx l29l, @l Fear l 31 l, @xKillzone99, @PR0F2SS0R ZO0M and @FndigBigfootBobo for their time with us. You guys showed up when needed and didn't cause any issues. Thank you for being a part of this process and making it fun. Now to the final roster guys:

@Beastly x 22 , it took everything for me to get you away from Charlotte. You are probably one of my favorite members on LG now and hope to cross paths with you again in the future.

@xOgLowkeyyx That line with Goos and Beastly hasn't lost a game together once put together and you were a big part of that. Thanks for being you.

@Williams x12x My liney almost all season, you made this season fun and I'm glad to have you again for another season. Props on an awesome season grandpa.

@Shmyr Guy we got late through a NHL trade, another member our West line, great guy, another person I'm looking forward to having back next season.

@TodayR0SA We didn't always agree on everything, but you always showed up and gave it your best. Thanks for that.

@Hopes Downfall 10/10 avail, 10/10 person. Thanks for the fun times and sticking with us and letting me feel good about myself in Fortnite.

@Horvat II No one asked, but your are now the LHV Franchise Leader for just about everything. Now just shut up about it. On a real note, thanks for being you.

@PitcheRxSwaGx We saved you somehow, we may have disagreed in the past, but you were always good vibes with us. Glad to have gotten you at the deadline.

@Hapscore Our own gamechanger. Game sucks, but you turned out to be our biggest surprise and played lights out for us after the deadline. Cheers mate.

@DudeItsDevin Your availability for summer season was always a mystery, but when out on the ice, the gameplay spoke for itself. Great player. Glad we got you.

@BreakIn3 2 1 Our own plug into the Sports world. Got you for 3 season on 500k and I can't say I ain't happy about that move. Grinded out the whole season on our 3rd line with gameplay that could have easily have you see time on any other line. Good stuff.

@C4NADA My 69 partner in crime... WOOOOOO. You are a mess. Everyone knows it. But at the end of the day you have fun and are a solid player when you decide to be. Love ya pal.

@Czap17 You were a rock down the stretch. Won some big games for us and was always a positive presence for the boys. Another key addition at the deadline.

@LUCKY SnowGoon MAKE A DAMN SAVE LUCKY. No for real though you are one of the big reason I had so much fun this season and thank you for that. Whether it was on Fortnite or on Chel, you are always in a good mood and I really appreciated that from you. This season wouldn't have been as much of a success without you.

Finally, my AGM @Goostaav. You do nothing, but you do it greatly. You won massive games for us and are 100% good vibes when you ain't complaining about your PSN team. This season was so much fun and made me want to do it again. You stuck with it regardless of the linemates you had. We probably had the most ECU's needed on a first line in the history of LG and still you put up 80 points and 20 W's. I love you my guy and look forward to working with you again.

Also a special thanks to @JClaus33 who gave us this opportunity. It wasn't always easy, but thanks for helping us out throughout.

GGs everyone and good luck to WBS moving forward once again.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Dan x 39

Dan x 39 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    danlizhot#5622
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -3
    Great season and good serie boys ! @Beastly x 22 @xOgLowkeyyx @Goostaav your line is dominant and give a hard time to who decided to play defense or tendy. Hope to see you guys in nhl20 where i whish turd not gonna be a factor because it sucks

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. C4NADA

C4NADA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    C4NADA#8873
    Ratings:
    +134 / 87 / -113
    Didn’t ask

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1