Looking to take AHL GM or AGM

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by bEaRcAt_GaMiNg, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Bearcat55-_-

Bearcat55-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bearcatgaming#8115
    Ratings:
    +134 / 13 / -34
    After taking a few seasons off of management, I am interested in returning and taking a management position in the AHL whether that's GM or AGM.

I previously was management in the CHL during seasons 8 and 9. My first season was a bit of a struggle to figure things out but I took a 10 seed to the Q finals and the next season I took a 1 seed to the semis. While I don't have AHL management experience, I spent the last 2 seasons in the NHL and learned a lot about what management is like in the NHL and AHL. I consider myself someone who is easy to get along with and I am a competitive person so I will do whatever it takes to help my team be successful. For playoffs, when I was management, I would watch streams and create a "scouting report" for our team to look at. As management, I feel comfortable running my own AHL team and won't need the NHL owner to do my work, but I am willing to do anything to help out the NHL team.

Anyways... If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on discord (bearcat_gaming #8115)

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Bearcat55
  2. Class Act 27

Class Act 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    class#0551
    Ratings:
    +1,183 / 23 / -129
    Had this guy on my Ducks team. Very good dude that will put the work in! Recommended!

• Like Like x 1
    Class_Act_27
  3. Parihse

Parihse Friends call me P

Discord:
    Parihse#8419
    Ratings:
    +415 / 7 / -32
    Great guy and player, will succeed extremely well as an ahl gm.

• Like Like x 1
    parihse
  4. Foncce

Foncce Well-Known Member

Discord:
    foncce#0
    Ratings:
    +40 / 5 / -11
    Highly recommend such a great guy got a great attitude and kid knows how to build a squad! Good player on the ice and off the ice and has some great management skills!

• Like Like x 1
    Foncce
  5. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    god I fucking love you. Talk to Nort if you're looking to be a hands on AGM.

If not, someone else will be lucky to have you. Awesome teammate great dude and pretty good player too

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    JClaus33