Sharks x Jets Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Penguins2013, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Penguins2013

Penguins2013 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -1
    Great series Winnipeg - You guys are a great team top to bottom, and it was a pleasure to battle with you guys for 7 games. Even though it probably shouldn't have gone to 7. Best of luck the rest of the way from the Sharks.

@Gourr- Great job, you built one of the strongest teams I've ever seen and you did a great job managing your lines through the series. Thanks for not having a west line too.

@Jxsse-21 @Gwan @Franchise Matty @eastons17 @DeathClxwn @Labrat @ScaryJoeyy Just wow, the fact that all of you are on the same team. It's just crazy, You guys are all sick, and you guys gave us the best games we've had all season.

@Spray_and_pray_ I know we had our differences, best of luck the rest of the way.

@Nick_x_98 Go make another run at it bro.

@tabbs85 @l-x_Marner_x-l You both played great, Tabbs you won that Game 7. Best of luck.

Sharkies:

@radicalapex I thought you were crazy for putting 2.75M on me - another great season Rad. You still are one of the best. Thanks for everything.

@Class Act 27 Thanks for doing that one season with me bro, you played insane and we couldn't have asked anything more of you.

@SEJerome26 @Extendo28 @Krazy-try @KarlssonIsGod You guys came here and exceeded our expectations, and stepped into any role we asked you too. Thanks boys.

@B-Bunny You still got it.

@Spooer69 7.25M well spent, thanks for everything. You gave us great availability and played great all season. Thanks for sticking the whole season out with us.

@AC_gee @DrFurryNips You guys had my back all season, some of the best right here. Thanks.

@Lajikel @TaPoisse @Marchand x l63l Thanks for coming up big when we needed you too.

@Perkosaurus13 Was a pleasure to share the crease with you, You played big when we needed you too and it just didn't always go our way. Thanks for sticking it out all season.

• Winner Winner x 12
    Penguins2013
  2. Foncce

Foncce Well-Known Member

Discord:
    foncce#0
    Ratings:
    +40 / 5 / -11
    Your an amazing g man keep it up good series!!

• Like Like x 1
    Foncce
  3. Nick_x_98

Nick_x_98 2x Cup Champ, Full Time Shitter

Discord:
    Nick_x_98#4378
    Ratings:
    +394 / 38 / -18
    Good series sharks. Fuck you though pens for all those shutouts.

nick_x_98
  4. Labrat

Labrat Making a comeback

Discord:
    labrat0981#0
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -9
    Thank you Sharks for making this a thrilling series right down to the final seconds. Have nothing but love and respect for all of you.

@radicalapex @Class Act 27 @Penguins2013 -- you put together a solid team yourself who played hard every game. Good Luck next season.

Won't ever forget this series. 6 Shutouts and a G7 GWG at 26 seconds left in the game.

• Like Like x 2
    LabRat0981
  5. Perkosaurus

Perkosaurus Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Pancakes#6680
    Ratings:
    +293 / 7 / -13
    No Streaming Account
  6. radicalapex

radicalapex Well-Known Member

Discord:
    radapex#2090
    Ratings:
    +624 / 5 / -18
    @Gourr- @ScaryJoeyy @Labrat you guys put together an excellent team and played a great series. Best of luck the rest of the way!

radapex
  7. Ols-9-

Ols-9- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ols#8409
    Ratings:
    +174 / 4 / -15
    Shoutout to @Penguins2013, who single-handily squeaked the Sharks into the Playoffs over the Arizona Coyotes by FF us (Edmonton - Bottom 5 team) while we were searching... in the last week of the season.
    Sharks FF.png
    F for the Yotes :(

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Big Wet Fist

Big Wet Fist Well-Known Member

Discord:
    drfurrynips#0
    Ratings:
    +150 / 2 / -2
    @Ols-9- nothing against you because I’d be salty too, but SJ and Arizona both had 2 FF wins in the last week. Plus, I hate waiting for teams to show up on time so I support @Penguins2013 in this. Maybe with more teams taking quick FFs people will actually show some responsibility and be more timely.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account