GRG/IOW Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Mxckie, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Just wanna say good series to the Griffins, especially @GreatHAMbino67 you made some nasty saves the first 2 games. @l Freddy ll and @DEC3PTIVE 1 you guys built a squad that plays NHL 19 to almost perfection and really battled through. Was an extremely close series right down to the last 4.5 seconds in not one but two games back to back. Best of luck to you guys going forward, but not too much luck cause I want @Dunks and @Gthumbz42o to win it all now.

To my Wild since I handed over the chat and forgot to give myself permissions GG MACKIE

It's been a pleasure having all of you this season, even when we went through the slumps with the whole team returning we managed to turn it around and you all kept your heads high knowing we were a good squad even if stats didn't reflect it. @Tatar l21l Love you boo, To the family: Sorry my line couldn't win our games this series :(. @sutsie i forgive you for shooting that turd. @JKGrizzle you're a god damn bigger curse than me. @NotoriousFAT 00 10/10 pre game speeches never change. @x Pete Jones Enjoy the 3s ban. Next time someone calls out bad defense in a single game don't get pissy for 3 weeks straight. Special thanks to @VVaGs82 and @BullBreed333 for allowing me to stay here as long as I did to play with my boys, and I guess thanks @Scylla1630 for sometimes doing management work ;). We may not have won it all, but we beat @Wickedly Moist and @cadillac eldo so good enough for me!

At this point, I'll also just announce my retirement from management for many a reason, too many to actually list. @Daqs x 13 thanks for sticking with me for so long nerd, sorry we never won :(.

Good news everyone, someone else can have Daqs and Tatar next season! Mackies leaving the AHL!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    iMackie21
  2. Silver x47x

Silver x47x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ThAtZ CyLvEr#9606
    Ratings:
    +119 / 18 / -16
    Congrats to @DEC3PTIVE 1@darz44 and company on the series win. You guys build a solid 3 line team season after season so props to you. Every game this series was close and fun to be a part of.

Cheers to the Wild management @Mxckie@VVaGs82@Scylla1630 for drafting me and putting me on a line with my boys all season. We had some tough luck and bounces to not extend that series. Very classy team to play for nonetheless.

pschreiner
  3. x88x Kane

x88x Kane Warning Group

Ratings:
    +120 / 5 / -12
    Mackie may have costed that series but i forgive you. And to the Griffins that was one hell of a series ya'll may not have the flashiest offense but god damn does it work well. Cylver your welcome for the hard carry

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    I honestly have no idea what happened before @Mxckie picked me up at the deadline. But what I saw post deadline was a team on the rise. I was initially disappointed I wasn't going to be a part of what I felt was a solid run at the Calder. But sometimes being a good teammate and being ready to play at a moments notice pays off as I was ECU'd during round 1. Iowa was my first time in the second round and the series was absolutely sweaty. Every game with exception to one went into overtime and to say it was a tight series would be an understatement. GRG you made us change the way we play just so we could compete with your stifling trap. I can't imagine watching this series on stream would have been crowd pleasing but it was definitely a battle of attrition. What a great experience! Thanks to my Iowa brothers and good luck to GRG as you take on the Eagles. Should be another great series.

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    notoriousfat00
  5. l Weazle l

l Weazle l Jesus Take the wheel

Ratings:
    +43 / 8 / -27
    I'd like to congratulate everyone on the Iowa roster on an excellent series. It may have only been 5 games, but it certainly felt more like 7. Its what I imagine playing hockey in a sauna would feel like.

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,474 / 118 / -116
    Good series from what a watched. @Mxckie yet again built a hell of a squad. Goodluck to everyone

the717clutch
  7. GOAT YeeYee

GOAT YeeYee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +223 / 13 / -18
    @Mxckie thanks for having me again these past two seasons!!! Not my best playoffs this season but hey at least we won game 7! Hopefully you return to management in the future and I’ll be your goalie again!! Best of luck in nhl 20 love you man!
    Good series Griffins
    @GreatHAMbino67 congrats man you are a beast!!! Keep it rolling

• Like Like x 1
    tatarl21l
  8. Scylla1630

Scylla1630 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    iScyllaSnipez#0996
    Ratings:
    +20 / 2 / -0
    Start of by congratulating the winners GRG! @l Freddy ll and @DEC3PTIVE 1, you're system being forced on everyone like that is nothing short of spectacular. Shows what kind of leaders you are within that locker room and shows the respect and dedication your squad has to your system and to both of you.

@Mxckie For everyone trashing you at all times in the chatbox, you're really not a bad dude :) was great having you as my GM for 2 seasons.
    As for the WILD, we fought hard this season, started off slow, had to fight hard just to stay relevant, but we sure as hell finished strong! @Schreiny Best of luck in re-uniting the family line next season, you guys are not only a bunch of great dudes, but your hella good players as well. @Tatar l21l You monster! 2 straight seasons of nothing but utter GOD TIER performances out of you. Keep it strong my dude. @Daqs x 13 I'm sorry we couldn't work as well as last season :( I love you anyways :)

And to everyone else that have been or are still part of the wild this season, it's been great, wish you all the best next season. Time to Uninstall and await NHL20 :) On to greater things!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Waxibono

Waxibono Most Hated

Ratings:
    +603 / 56 / -64
    @Mxckie you been running a great squad ad long as you've bee. Running your mouth... forever. Great series and good luck going forward man.

If you do leave the A it'll be a sad day for sure.

waxibono
  10. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    I heard that GRG wouldn't leave their blue line for the post-series handshake, true or false?

@Mxckie, I hope you stick around the AHL as either player or management. The league needs people who can read and you always field a competitive team. It's good to have high standards for yourself but you consistently achieve post-season appearances into the late or middle rounds, which is more than many of us can say.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. GreatHAMbino67

GreatHAMbino67 Backup Goalie/TC Skater

Discord:
    GreatHAMbino67#5342
    Ratings:
    +383 / 20 / -36
    Thank you to @Mxckie and @Tatar l21l for the shoutout. It was one of those series we are grateful to get out of. A few bounces that could have gone either way, we got lucky on a couple that helped us in a big way. Hate to see those bounces have influence on a series, but unfortunately that is how it goes sometimes. Much respect to you guys, and best of luck in the future. Looking forward to being carried by Tatar in banana league.

• Like Like x 1
    GreatHAMbino67
  12. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    @Mxckie great job to you and your management team, honestly most of the games all season were tough close games, not just playoffs. Honestly coulda gone either way, with some of those fluke goals and last minute goals haha, but thats chel, EA will get you every time.

@Tatar l21l great series dude, i wish it coulda went longer, but we had to take you out quick before you got started rolling lmao, youre a true stud bossman.

@GreatHAMbino67 @Waxibono great work in net by both of you guys, without you tatar woulda stole that series for them, really lucky to have you two as our tandem right now.

@Scylla1630 @ThAtZ CyLvEr @JackLivesMatter @x88x Kane and all the rest of you boys... ive played with/ and against you guys and man was it a fun series. hopefully some of us link up next season who knows.

All in all great series Iowa, im glad schwifty was wrong picking you guys in 5 :)

Kisses from TITO

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. DEC3PTIVE 1

DEC3PTIVE 1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DEC3PTIVE 1#7676
    Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -23
    It was no easy task to knock out this IOWA team, they were my calder favorites after playing them in the regular season and seeing them go on that impressive win streak. We needed some bounces, stellar defense and great goaltending to make it out of this series. Every game was a dogfight and those are the games i love to play. Hope to see everyone back in LG next season and wish you all nothing but the best. Thanks for a great series. @Mxckie @Scylla1630 @Schreiny and the whole IOWA team.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. BaskutKayz

BaskutKayz Overpaid CHL Dman

Discord:
    BaskutKayz#5870
    Ratings:
    +223 / 31 / -20
    I’m only here so I don’t get fined

• Like Like x 1
    baskutkayz
  15. Chief Skyyy

Chief Skyyy 3rd line bench warmer

Ratings:
    +40 / 5 / -2
    I'm so late to the handshake I'm the only one on the ice where did everyone go?

• Like Like x 1
    NotAFoxGiven