OILS GREAT PLAYOFF DEBATE Eps.3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by xO i L C i t Yx, Aug 21, 2019.

1. xO i L C i t Yx

xO i L C i t Yx Tommy Salo

Ratings:
    +100 / 12 / -12
    Welcome to the next edition of oils playoff debate, generally I do goalies only but due to the limited audience I will be doing teams moving forward.

:team350: VS :team312:

For the Americans we have @Nifty leading the way on offence with 12 points in 4 games, and between the pipes @Shloopsgotpoops with 5 wins and a sparkling 87.6% his counter part in net hasn't lost yet in the playoffs.

Switching our attention to the bears @CubsCrusher14 has 9 goals in 4 games and seems to really be coming thru when needed congrats buddy. In net we have @Devilz R3aper is putting on a show with some god like numbers 5-1 with a 91.4 %.

Oils edge- To be honest this should be a hell of a series. Hershey has been rolling all season but the Americans have a great team as well knocking off Utica. Can the Americans be stopped??

:team299:
    VS :team625:

Shifting our focus over to the Griffins leading the way on offence Is @Fox I97I 10 points in 5 games but has yet to lose at 5-0 leading the way in net would be my boy @GreatHAMbino67 with 5 wins in 8 games and some god like save percentage in the 90s again. @Waxibono is also having a beauty of a run.

Over on the Eagles the stat boards are a little stuffed with these guys so were gonna take a two way tie on @CH1l1X and @IsC0NaLd0 right beside each other in the leaderboards and yet to lose, between the pipes we have @MattakaTiny2 undefeated with 3 shutouts and a 97.8 %. Unbelievable numbers.

OILS EDGE - so many good players here but lets state the obvious if someone cant find a way to score on MattakaTiny this series is over. have no choice based on the stats but to go with the eagles.

Once again I do this for you guys any comments questions and concerns feel free to reach out. P.S good luck to everyone still competing and thanks to all who have been eliminated great playoffs so far!!!!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    grg 3-0 vs eagles this season, lets go usssssss

• Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1