1. Bazlund

Bazlund Hey

Discord:
    bazlund#0
    Ratings:
    +952 / 50 / -52
    How many of you feel frequently pressured to find a career along with financial stability? of course, we all wish to have financial stability but what about the career? we have been raised to believe there is one way of living life, graduate high school then graduate post-secondary then work from 9 to 5 for 40 years so you can wake up on your 65th birthday feeling proud of the 90,000 hours you spent behind a desk.

I know what you are thinking, he is just lazy, not willing to put the work in and most likely pours the milk before the cereal. Now, this may seem like a rant but it's not, just bear with me.

We are encouraged as a child to dream and as we get older, those dreams will either see progress or slowly fade until you completely give up on them or move onto something else which is natural because of our interests will change as we move through life. What if you don't have any dreams nor goals for that matter, your days feel blended together and you want to know what your purpose in life is? ok well, "finding your purpose" is just bullshit and is best to just forget about that. So, how do you motivate yourself to set goals and aspirations and the will to go after them? I'm no life coach but I have a theory.

I want you to think about what you have done over the past 7 days, what time you woke up, what you ate, how much exercise did you do each day and how have you conducted your relationships with the people you care about? Now, what do those have in common? Those are habits that set the foundation for achieving success in whatever you want to do but there is no good or bad habit, it's all subjective so I encourage you to think of something you want to achieve and decide if any of your habits are getting in the way.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

– Steve Jobs

If you want to finish an iron man race, beat matthuot in poker or jump out of a plane over Area 51, sneak in and steal an alien, it really doesn't matter what it is as long you find the inner-drive that is already within you. Alright well, this turned into a motivational speech but whatever you get the point.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 6
    bazlund
  2. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    don't be ashamed of doing absolutely "nothing" with your life. dont do shit and game all day if that's what you enjoy doing. that's living life, but it has this stigma like your a bum or some shit bc ur suppose to graduate and get a job. what financial freedom gives you is time to do shit that u enjoy...if doing nothing is what you enjoy so be it, nothing wrong with that. might as well do that shit now instead of when ur like fucking 60 and an old fuck that is retired and can't even move around, get a boner or piss proper.

the way it is setup now elementary school>middle school>highschool>university>get a 9-5 job and salve ur ass off so you move up the ladder for better pay>get married>have kids>retire>die is complete bullshit but everyone buys into that as normal bc its been entrenched in ur head as "normal" since u were little. fuck the system and fuck the normies.

yes i am woke asf.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    icallsowhat55
  3. BarDownBrando

BarDownBrando Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bardownbrando#0
    Ratings:
    +95 / 3 / -7
    I listen to channel 53 Chill on Sirius XM everyday and there is one song that has a Steve Jobs quote and it goes like this;

“When you grow up you tend to get told that the world is the way it is and your life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family life, have fun, save a little money. That's a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again.”

I like that quote.

-hungover

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    bardownbrandotv
  4. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    Mindfulness

robshere
  5. TwitchBiLL3Y

TwitchBiLL3Y TwitchBiLL3Y

Discord:
    TwitchBiLL3Y#2185
    Ratings:
    +390 / 64 / -97
    Well said @iCallsoWhat55 it shouldnt matter at all what people do with there life as long as they enjoy it and there hearts still beating let them be happy worry about yourself and not others Passions. Interests . Hobbies. ... simple life in general god bless everyone tho and wish y'all the best of luck not only on video games but in life enjoy it life is too short.. enjoy the last of what ya have live life as tomorrow was your last day enjoy it! Live life to the fullest ;)

STREAMING NOW
    BiLL3Y
  6. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    Did you just read "The 4-Hour Workweek" as well? lmao

Great book, ya'll should read.

Woytkiw8
  7. The_0verthinker_

The_0verthinker_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,197 / 105 / -166
    stop saying impossible things

No Streaming Account
  8. WashdNoThums

WashdNoThums Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +403 / 61 / -171
    I got blackout drunk and woke up next to the train tracks by my apartment.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    You stole his quote like he stole all his ideas

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  10. TMiIls

TMiIls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -6
    Thanks for posting this. I've been thinking about stuff like this a lot lately. You do you man, it's your own life and we're only on this planet once.

tmills71