OILS CUP FINAL BREAKDOWN

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by xO i L C i t Yx, Aug 28, 2019.

1. xO i L C i t Yx

xO i L C i t Yx Tommy Salo

Ratings:
    +100 / 12 / -12
    WELCOME TO THE FINAL BREAKDOWN! lets dive right into this the cup the finals the whole season come down to :team312: vs :team299:!!

THEM GRIFFINS :team299:

- Leading goal scorer @Fox I97I - 6 goals in 7 game throughout these playoffs.

- assist leader @DEC3PTIVE 1 - 9 assists in 6 gp so far

- plus minus leader @Fox I97I - plus 12 leads the playoffs in this category.

- Goalie leader @GreatHAMbino67 - record of 8-3 with a 93.3%

Oils Observations- No secrets here heavy trap and relies heavily on defense over offence, Now with goal tending like they have its gonna be defensive. I really like what these guys have done and i wish them best of luck on the pursuit of that cup.

Those Americans :team312:

- Leading goal scorer @Nifty-
    7 goals in 6 gp

- assist leader @Averageboy - 8 assists in 5 gp

- Plus minus leader @xGetAcedx - plus 12 in 6 gp so far.

- Goalie leader @Shloopsgotpoops - 8-3 with a 88.7%

Oils Observations- Very similar stats as the griffins this is either going to be defensive all the way or the stage is set for a breakout performance. Shloops is solid and nifty can score.

Oils Final Take- First off congratulations for both teams to make it this far it is definitely a feat. Who is gonna make the other team play their game? I love both teams but this is gonna be a battle of can the griffins get the Americans to play their game? Or can the Americans make the griffins its all gonna be who can impose their will on the other team.

OILS TAKE - :team299: in 6

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. xO i L C i t Yx

xO i L C i t Yx Tommy Salo

Ratings:
    +100 / 12 / -12
    P.s - I wanna congratulate all teams on a great season. I also want to wish both teams the best of luck. “May you impose your will.”

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account