Griffins v Eagles Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Dunks, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    Welp... Another season in the AHL, another conference final loss. Maybe one day I'll stop choking in the third round, but not this season. I want to start this off by congratulating @DEC3PTIVE 1 on making it to (I believe) his first Calder finals. To build a team that buys into EVERYTHING you're saying and teaching and win games/series at the rate y'all have is truly impressive. The team the Griffins have built and the attitudes on that team are truly something to marvel at. I even thought I had figured out their zone entry in game 3 and they adjusted game 5 and made me look like an idiot. I've coached lacrosse and hockey for most of my adult life and I've managed 6s teams for 5-6 years and I have never seen such a well executed plan. Great job Griffins. You deserve all the recognition you're getting and yes hate is a form of recognition but it's all love from me. Remarkable.

I wanna take a quick second to thank @GRITTY SAVES for the opportunity to manage this team. Despite our disagreements last season during playoffs and little spats we had this season, you gave us every opportunity to build a successful roster and competitive team. Thank you.

Now to my boys. MOST of you have been here since day one of the season. I've never had a team out of bidding that I was genuinely happy with or a team where I was happy to play on any of my three lines but this team was it. @TeachMe18 & @Gthumbz42o thanks for trusting me with the reigns and bringing in some of my guys to help you win another Presidents and get us passed the playoff curse. You're both great guys with lots of talent and I really enjoyed working with yall this season.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    DunksDynasty
  2. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. DEC3PTIVE 1

DEC3PTIVE 1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DEC3PTIVE 1#7676
    Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -23
    Thanks @Dunks for the kind words. We usually just get shade thrown our way so its refreshing to hear a different view. You guys built a impressive team so hats off to you and your management. No doubt you guys will be in the hunt again next season and i wish you all the best.

I should point out that i am not the tactician for our play style and that @darz44 @l Freddy ll and @SunriseSkydiver should take credit for keeping our lines all on the same page and keeping @TITOTHESLUMGOD in check haha.

See you boys in S34. Should be a good one.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Waxibono

Waxibono Most Hated

Ratings:
    +603 / 56 / -64
    Good series boys. Hell of a year for you all. Banners are Banners

waxibono
  5. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    Im trying to be a little more nice and better with more words when doing these handshake things so here it goes!

Great series boys, honestly didnt think it would be over as quick as it was.. but as we know we can all play the game the best we know how until ea steps in somewhere.

@hawksfan20 @TeachMe18 @JAMIE iz GOD @Hope Legacyy @Gthumbz42o
    Great first game boys, was worried going into it knowing what a force Teach is down the middle and i definitely put all of my focus into making sure you didnt cone me. Hawks, Jamie you guys are studz on the wings, you know I love you from our time together Hawks and Ive played a few with Jamie, and man you guys were probably the toughest lineup I personally had to play all playoffs. Thumbs, Hope... Ive been around you guys a few times, and for all the shit I talk in the sb and crap I give everyone, I respect the shit you guys do on the ice and how chill you guys are off it. Best of luck to the 5 of you guys next season :)

@A Very Mad Fish @Joonetic @Kucherov l 86 l @BIGJ0HN44 @MattakaTiny2
    Damn, game 2 was just a struggle as game 1, Ive only ever had the pleasure of playing with John and Kuch,and man were you guys also a tough matchup, honestly ive heard nothing but good things about you Fish (people say your a wizard) and Joon ive played you more than a few times and its always a challenge. You guys should be proud on the season, you gave us a run.. i know its hard sometimes when you run into a team like this, but great series to you guys as well.

Lastly Mattaka, Damn dude, to say you got fucked by gm1 and 2 goals would be an understatement, 2 close games and we just got those funny bounces. Dont let it get to you dude, the game likes to make guys think they are worse than they are lmao, youre a true stud. you guys had one of the best 1/2 goalie duos over there and I wonder what the series would have gone like if we didnt get those 2.

All in all, great series Eagles. Love you guys and wish you all the best. And also I couldnt forget about you sir @Dunks Great team this season dude, im sorry we had to take you guys out, it coulda gone either way! I enjoyed being able to chat with you this season for ASG captains and just made me put a voice to the gamertag, man youre a beauty.

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 118 / -116
    Good season @Dunks . You boys were elite all season.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    the717clutch
  7. hawksfan20

hawksfan20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 10 / -10
    Good season Griffins. You guys have a hell of a squad. @TITOTHESLUMGOD thanks for the kind words buddy, you guys played your game perfectly. It’s great to see you having this success. Best of luck against the Americans and I’ll see ya in 20 ;)

No Streaming Account
  8. NUTZnBERGERS

NUTZnBERGERS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NUTZnBERGERS#3185
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -19
    Good season Griffins, it's honestly impressive to have every line be on the same page in terms of trapping, break out plays, and offensively. So props to you all for sticking with it, as frustrating as it is to play against. Best of luck in the finals

• Like Like x 1
    NUTZnBERGERS
  9. Chief Skyyy

Chief Skyyy 3rd line bench warmer

Discord:
    skyyy2997#0
    Ratings:
    +40 / 5 / -2
    hey look i showed up on time for once and i don't even know what to say someone please help me anyways good series and great season to everyone on the eagles

NotAFoxGiven
  10. BaskutKayz

BaskutKayz Overpaid CHL Dman

Discord:
    BaskutKayz#5870
    Ratings:
    +223 / 31 / -20
    I’m just here so I don’t get fined.

baskutkayz
  11. GreatHAMbino67

GreatHAMbino67 Backup Goalie/TC Skater

Discord:
    GreatHAMbino67#5342
    Ratings:
    +383 / 20 / -36
    Good series Eagles, was a challenging one for sure. To my boys in Colorado, @BongHitz4Je5us @CH1l1X, and another former teammate @hawksfan20, much love to you guys. Also Chill I'm still salty about that filthy goal, but I will forgive you with time. To all the guys on the Eagles that I don't really know, much respect to you guys and wish you nothing but the best going forward. @Dunks you put together one hell of a team and I suspect you will continue to do so in the future. See you boys around.

• Like Like x 2
    GreatHAMbino67
  12. hawksfan20

hawksfan20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 10 / -10
    The old Rochester days :) mad props to you, you’re always a force in the crease. Best of luck to you in the finals bud

No Streaming Account
  13. I Risto I

I Risto I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    risto55#0
    Ratings:
    +866 / 79 / -110
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account