Official Retirement

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Horvat II, Sep 3, 2019.

1. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    Evening boys. For once since spring of 2012, I will not be lacing them up next season, and very possibly beyond that. I've seen so many people come and go, been in the AHL for what feels like a Millennium. Still suck, so I never won anything lol. I'm writing to geniuely thank @Tris10 and @LG McDonald for running a great league for so many God damn years. It gave me a escape from the every day life, competitiveness, and joy. To think when I started playing VHL I was 18, just moved across country and unbelievably single and now I'm 26, married for 4 years blows my mind. One constant stood and that was this fkn league.

I met a lot of people I genuinely still consider my friends. @Joonetic feel like we talk nearly on a daily basis sometimes lol. I remember when you were dating your woman, remember you telling me you popped the question. Jesus fuck we are old LOL. I genuinely appreciate your friendship man.

@Darcy Kuemper go fuck yourself

@POOPIE SNOOPY for all the shit you gave me, all the annoyances, and sometimes fkn backstabbing. I learned a lot under you my first season, and you allowed me to create a hell of a team the first time managing. Thank you for giving me that first chance

@l Bossy l x 22 you showed me what a great owner was. You were there to pick me and the team up, always willing to help, and we made a great management team because the trust we had in each other. LG needs more owners like you. You are the only owner I'd run a team under again. I thank you for the little run we had and it sucks we couldn't build on it, and that's on me. But thank you for the shit you put up with and helped us through.

There's tons of people I didn't mention. Mainly because I feel this post is already mad long lol. I am gunna miss playing with everyone here in the league. And I'm just glad I am able to walk away with so many amazing memories. Thank you LG. LG is love, LG is Lyfe.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 8
    No Streaming Account
  2. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    Almost forgot. You know I fkn love you Darcy <3 you helped me through so much shit and was my shining drunken knight when no one would be my AGM lol. Love you bitch.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Didn't ask.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    Sorry to see you go Horvat. A great player and a great guy. Enjoy your time away but because we are the drug that runs though your veins we all know you will be back. They always come back!

giphy.gif

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    notoriousfat00
  5. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    I know we didn’t end on the best of terms, but I appreciate you picking me up that season. It was one of the most enjoyable ones I’ve had. And the seasons we spent playing together were filled with good memories. I know we may not be as close as we used to be due to me trading you, but I’ll always cherish the times together. You’re a valued member of this community and will be missed. Happy retirement Horvat!

• Like Like x 1
    LG_Voracek
  6. Neil x 25

Neil x 25 Former AHL Cover Boy #BACK

Ratings:
    +485 / 53 / -53
    Just wanted to throw a word in... Horvat drafted me in the 3rd round 76th overall I believe, could be wrong. Anyways this guy is the one who convinced me to come play AHL instead of winning a memorial cup in the CHL. Short term bad idea but it has been worth it through all the people I have met whether they loved or hated me. Horvat is what laid the foundation blocks to my interesting career. Glad we met and you were a good manager to me nothing but the best from me Horvat. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    I loved our series in season 27, that was extremely fun. you'll be missed

mattyhandz