NHL 20 Complaints and Suggestions/Improvements

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SweetLou9208, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    And can we get some game changers with some cojones to tell EA their game is dog shit? Cause with the way they're tuning 20 back into NHL 19 (which we ALL know was the worse NHL game ever created) I have serious doubts a single game changer told them the truth about it, probably blew smoke up their ass so they could get the game and HUT points.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    iMackie21
  2. Boogie x6

Boogie x6 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 15 / -15
    Agreed with most of the things here, game is a shit re-wash of 19 with minor improvements but I'll still play it.

Biggest issue for me is loose pucks around the net. The goalie animations are clueless and once every few games there is 30 seconds of poking/chopping by both teams to try to knock the loose puck in/away from the net with no one able to hit it (until they finally do) which eventually leads to a shit goal. Goalie's abilities when the puck is loose in the crease is laughably bad. Allowing a goalie to nearly always pick up a puck in his own crease will solve 95% of the "EA goals" that happen.

This will never happen, but I'm adding it anyway: As a center, I NEED the ability to tieup and push the opposing center a direction of my choosing on faceoffs. You can direct faceoff win directions, so it only makes sense to also be able to direct push direction too. Right now, tieup is useless if an opposing wing gets better jumps than your team (which is often). Every time you "win" a tieup faceoff you actually end up losing it. I should be able to tie up and push or turn the opposing center in a direction that cuts this wing's access off. This would also be helpful on a tieup in the offensive zone....the opposing defender will always beat your wing if they are paying attention. Allow me to shove a center into his defenders lane so he has to go around, allowing more time for the win to actually be picked up by your wing. Different push directions for different plays/scenarios will add a ton of options off the draw instead of the 2-3 cookie cutter plays we've been stuck with for 2+ years.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account