Best and Worst Contracts S34

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Mr Ray Shero, Oct 8, 2019.

1. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    The contracts I am rating are only contracts won in bidding. Just because I have you as your teams worst contract doesn't mean it is a bad contracts. There were quite a few teams that had great bidding and made it very tough to pick the "Worst" Contract. In addition to the Best and Worst Contracts each team will be receiving a letter grade, chances are if your team has a high grade in bidding the "Worst Contract" isn't a bad contract. P.S Sorry in advanced I was feeling to lazy to spellcheck or pretty this bad boy up. Enjoy the toilet read.

Anaheim Ducks

Best- xxshadillacxx

Shadillac is one of the better 500k contracts in the league. He isn’t going to put up huge numbers but he is going to play we above his contract

Worst- Dilly Cooks

On a team that is going to be in plenty of shootouts this season you really would like a guy who can solidify your backend. Dilly will cost the Ducks more than a few points this season

Overall Bidding- B

The Ducks loaded up on offense and forgot that defense wins championships. I do like the team overall and I think they are one of the best teams in the west. It will be interesting to see if the offensive production can compensate for the lack of Defense.

Arizona Coyotes

Best- Tom 0

Tom has been around for quite some time and always manages to put together respectable seasons especially when he signs up for defense. Coming in at 3m is a bargain for what other dmen of his caliber were going for.

Worst- Kraimerica

Krai had an up and down season in S33 but does have the tools to be successful. Although I haven’t seen him put it all together yet the skill is there I just don’t like having what seems to be your 3rd pair LD be the 2nd highest paid dman on the roster.

Overall Bidding- B-

There are a few contracts I really like on this team and a few that are head scratchers. If they approached bidding a little differently, they would have had more money to play with and add some better pieces.

Boston Bruins

Best- Keapps

Keapps is going to win you games plain and simple. He is a very smart player who can play on any line. Coming in at his lowest contract since S17 he gave Boston flexibility to continue to add to an already good roster.

Worst- Dr Tre 2001

Tre is a very solid player who has had success with KA in the past. I don’t hate the 3m for Tre but I don’t love it either.

Overall Bidding- B+

Boston was able to add some quality players without breaking the bank. They still have 1.25 in cap with no glaring weakness in the roster. Id be shocked if they weren’t looking to upgrade an already sound roster.

Buffalo Sabres

Best- I Hedwig I

Dumpit is a great goalie and plays way above a 500k price tag. He solidifies a 1 2 punch in net for Buffalo and they are going to rely heavy on great goaltending this season

Worst- AEC Ghay Cav

With one of the biggest head scratchers in bidding Buffalo opened Cav up at 2m not many players are overpaid at 2m but he is one of them.

Overall Bidding- C-

Yeah this roster doesn’t look to great. I love Tanaka but boy MP7 is going to need a supersized backpack if this team wants to challenge in the Atlantic.

Calgary Flames

Best-Buck

Buck was one of the more consistent goalies on NHL 19 and I imagine he will keep that success up. Coming in at 500k Calgary will be using a resign on him in a few weeks.

Worst- Best in Ottawa

Best in Ottawa is a skilled player but he does come with baggage. Hopefully for Kleetus and Johnwayne there was just something in the water in Carolina that turned people toxic.

Overall Bidding – B

Lots of talent and nobody is breaking the bank. The thing that worries me with this team is the how this team will face adversity. As we have seen in the past with K1eetus run teams they will be good but they do have a tendency to become a run away train.

Carolina Hurricanes

Best- Bazlund

Bazlund for those who may not know was the inventor of the swap putting up 70 points as a RD on PSN. Being part of Carolinas west line, I expect a huge season from Bazlund.

Worst-ryno1354

Ryno really hasn’t shown off to be a 5m talent. Its hard calling this the worst contract when you also have Archon Assassin but when you have a handful of great contracts you can overpay a little here and there.

Overall Bidding- B+

Carolina Locked up 2 very high profile D, Solidified a west line and brought in players to compliment arguably the best Management duo in the league.

Chicago Blackhawks

Best- Tha Party Poopa

Best 500k contract in the league.

Worst- Darcy Keumper

When you look at the highest paid goalies in the league you think of the best goalies in the game. I love love love Darcy and he is a very good goalie but he isn’t in that elite tier.

Overall Bidding- B-

Im just very confused by this team when looking at them they don’t look awful bringing in a few guys with chem but then you look at the cap and see they still have 8m in cap. You would have liked to see them spend big on another guy or 2 that can help them win games.

Colorado Avalanche

Best-xGeneral 420x

General is a monster the fact that Dan was able to get him under 2m is a huge win. General is going to give 200% and be a real character guy for the Avs

Worst- Antonucci x 15

Antonucci is Moes boy and he does have some finger skills but 3.25 is overpaying for him

Overall Bidding- B+

Colorado had to go out and win 14 bids. I think Dan bid on just about every player in bidding but his team looks pretty good. There aren’t any big money guys who deserve to be paid but every player on this roster has had success and should continue it in Colorado.

Columbus Blue Jackets

Best-Ammagitcha

Martin Scores goals that’s all you need to know. Coming In at 1m he adds some serious fire power for a bargain. Love this contract.

Worst-BLisdon

I really don’t mind this contract I just done see a bad one from bidding in the lineup. Should probably be 500k-750k but 1m isn’t going to kill anyone

Overall Bidding- B

Wags added chem didn’t go crazy on players, but he added guys who he knows will have success. Getting away from overpaying a top guy the last 2 seasons and adding more depth through the lineup for Columbus should result in a good season. Lets just see how far it takes them.

Dallas Stars

Best- HTTP 404

Worst- B00YA

When I was looking at the bidding prices and was asked who the worst contract on the board is right now. I said B00YA or cj142. A few hours later Dallas won the bids for both players.

Overall Bidding- D-

This team looks rough.

Detroit Red Wings

Best- NeNe

Bringing in a pro gamer and one of the best to ever chel for 6m is a steal. Id expect Jakoo to start exploring a trade with Florida to bring in Pattelite.

Worst-Smitty

Smitty is a stud maybe a touch too expensive but who cares he is going to get the job done.

Overall Bidding- B+

Detroit did a great job adding some elite talent for bellow market value. The 3rd line is a question mark but the goalies and top 2 lines have this team as an early favorite.

Edmonton Oilers

Best- Nemzer

Nemzer is a beauty who is one of the smartest guys when it comes to seeing the ice in the league. After taking a few seasons off he is back and being as smart as he is adjusting to 20 should be no problem for him.

Worst xJackz

I don’t think Jackz has done anything to warrant the contract he has.

Overall Bidding- D+

If this was NHL 14 id really like this team. Several people are overpaid here and it forced the team to build a 500k army on forward. Lets see how it plays out.

Florida Panthers

Best- Pattelite

Patt is the best leader money can buy

Worst-Pattelite

While he is the best leader money can buy your paying for his presence not his skill.

Overall Bidding- D

There is winging it and then there is this. Im not really sure what the game plan was for Dangs but this team deserves a CACA award.

Los Angeles Kings

Best- NLK5

NlK is a stud and coming in at 1.25 is just 31 other teams being silly.

Worst- Daddybastv

A little pricey for a guy who was 500k last season and barely earned that contract. Despite being on bad teams Bas will be the 3rd wheel on his line.

Overall Bidding- B-

When you have 2 of the best contracts in the league you can have some fun with bidding. I see what 98 and the boys were doing I just wish they would have targeted a few other names.

Minnesota Wild

Best- Sejje

Im sure you have heard it before and I am sure you will hear it again. Its Sejjes Year. You can give this man 15m and id still put him as the best contract. Its his year.

Worst- JerseyDevils 27

4.5 For Jersey is a little expensive. Id be fine with him a little cheaper and not as your top pairing LD.

Overall Bidding- A+

Its Sejjes year and you got him on a steal. They grabbed Yahtzee and forced him out of the league. They picked up Schlemko who held people hostage his last season as owner. This team is a shitshow

Montreal Canadiens

Best- Dups77

Grabbed one of the best d in the game and locked him up for 3 seasons at 7m. Whats not to like about this contract.

Worst- Lord x Finesse

The ego far outweighs the skill with this one.

Overall Bidding- B

The only contract I don’t like is Finesse and he is 500k so it really doesn’t hurt. Montreal has talent up and down the lineup they should be competing in the Atlantic.

Nashville Predators

Best-Bradytkachuk

Brady has put up some solid numbers on PSN and he should be able to carry them over to xbox.

Worst- Lucic x 17

I don’t know if Lucic’s AHL success will transfer to the NHL he is good player but there may be a learning curve that makes 3m a gamble.

Overal Bidding- B-

They brought in the pieces they needed the team reminds be of a slight upgrade from Colorado last season who fell short. The central went from the weakest division to arguably the best when Freak quit, Tarasenko and Freestyle teamed up and Dan and Moes took over Colorado.

New York Islanders

Best-justlax10

If lax gives it his all this season 5.25 will be a bargain

Worst- goonderk

High risk high reward. Goon commits long term and seems invested in the Islanders the price is reasonable and can be a bargain for the islanders.

Overal Bidding- B+

I am pleasantly surprised with the bidding the Islanders put together. They have some great pieces all on value contracts. If they can come together this might be a team that shocks some people.

New York Rangers

Best- Biscuit Beurre

He deserves better but he has a very moveable contract that I expect to be added to a contender by deadline.

Worst- Yung Gren

Gren is going to give about 10% for this team and when he is practically the same price as the 5 other D compared that isn’t a recipe for success.

Overall Bidding- C-

There is some talent and leadership but going into bidding without a GM is sad. Still not having one after contracts have been handed out is pathetic. I love Devin but come on man.

Ottawa Senators

Best- Doanxer

Doan is a solid player just not a manager. At 2.2 he is on a great contract but he isn’t what they expect him to be.

Worst- Scumbag Jared

Another season and Jared gets Scumbagged.

Overall Bidding- D

Outside of Viper and Dame there wasn’t a good contract won in bidding.

Philladelphia Flyers

Best- Whiisky x

Whiisky was almost a 500k steal but still managed to be the best contract for Philly. He adds firepower and chem to a top line at a bargain price

Worst- UT75035

UT has struggled in lower leagues even at 500k and only 3 games a week this contract is a liability.

Overall Bidding- B

APX did a great job solidifying the top 2 lines but the 3rd line might be the difference between a Division spot and missing the playoffs.

Pittsburgh Penguins

Best-Tidan-16

I think tidan is going to be the xfactor for Pittsburgh.

Worst-Xkman83x

Kman hasn’t had much success in recent years there were better options for 500k players.

Overall Bidding- D

This is a team that still wears its Varisty Jacket at the Bar when they are 40 years old. My expectations for this team are very low. They are a 1 line team in a tough division.

San Jose Sharks

Best- Troak 25

Troak at 4m is an absolute steal. He is arguably one of the best contracts from bidding.

Worst- hatemakerr

Hate used to be a dominant force but after taking some time off his stock has dropped. I expect him to be back in form soon.

Overall Bidding- A

There isn’t a bad contract on this roster and many guys are coming in way below value. The bulk if this team has serious chem and they may be the favorite in the Pacific.

Seattle Thunderfucks

Best- Burnsy

When you look at the guys in the 5-7 range Burnsy might be the best player in the range and he comes in at the lowest price in that group. Great contract should have got a 3s.

Worst- P0RT0V

Porter at 6 is a little overpaid but he has been impressive when I have seen him on 20. The only reason I don’t like this contract is because you left a key part of “Simple Hockey” off the roster to accommodate Porters cap hit.

Overall Bidding- B-

Some pieces you love some pieces you question but for the 1st time Owner/GM this looks like a very competitive team.

St. Louis Blues

Best- Vaporize

I think Vape is one of if not the best RD in the game and grabbing him for 7m is a steal.

Worst-Sitful

Crazy to think Sitful at 1.5 is a bad contract but then you remember he is playing goalie this season. I have seen him in net a few times and he is solid but there are better options in that price range.

Overall Bidding- B

The Bloos did a great job adding skill to the roster without breaking the bank this team is 3 lines deep and should be back in the playoffs this season.

Tampa Bay Lightning

Best-xW 4 R D

If you were listening to Soto this contract is awful but Ward is a beauty and is very good in all 3 zones. 6.25 for a G7 RD is great value.

Worst- Magiik_x96x

Never seen a good Magik, Magic, Magiik, Magikarp you get the point. Wasn’t impressed when I saw him play and im not impressed with him being the highest paid forward on Tampa.

Overall Bidding- C+

There are some good adds but the majority of this team is very bland. Nothing really popping out that screams this is a Playoff team. Maybe when Kuzny gets the call up the team looks better but right now it’s a mediocre team.

Toronto Maple Leafs

Best-Shockz

Shockz is a monster and scores at will at 8.25 maybe it’s a little expensive but he is one of the best forwards in the game and should be paid like one.

Worst- Soy Los

This was hard for me to put as the worst contract because I feel SoY LoS is arguably the most complete forward in the league. He is so good but probably could have saved a little cap on him. In the words of Shockz “ Cant put a price on Chem”

Overall Bidding- C+

Toronto locked up a powerhouse top line but the rest of the roster really paid for it. I expect this team to be in the Playoffs but will really have to bank on the top line to come up big.

Vancouver Canucks

Best- Dekepedia

Deke is a very sound all around player with under rated thumbs. Although slightly obnoxious he does have skill.

Worst-donnybrah

As long as Donny is happy this wont be a bad contract but if Donny goes emo forget about it.

*Honorary Worst Contract* AwCc x 97

What the hell was this

Overall Bidding- B

Vancouver had a plan and they executed it they have tons of depth and skill I really like this roster especially with the addition of ManticInk and subtraction of Baby Bass.

Vegas Golden Knights

Best-Amalcs

From worst contract to best contract. Fox is going to have himself a season.

Worst-Cam19

This contract confuses me. 2.5 for Cam is more than a slight overpayment. I would have shifted bids after he hit 1m

Washington Capitals

Best- gregy99

Gregy is a beauty with tons of skill. Dubz knows when he struck gold and did the right thing locking up this great contract for 3 seasons.

Worst- Gary Garoo

Gary is a great team guy but the skill has been going down every season. I don’t think 1m is bad but the team is filled with friendly contracts.

Overall Bidding- A-

Dubz got some of the best Frenchies money can buy. This is going to be a very deadly team that is 3 lines deep with 2 above average goalies on great contracts.

Winnipeg Jets

Best- Boany

Boany at 5m is sick and its criminal he went so cheap.

Worst-Schreiny

I don’t even think this is a bad contract there just isn’t one on this team

Overall Bidding – A+

Winnipeg checked every single box. They have open cap space, 2 great 500k goalies, a sick top line with chem, an unreal top 4. This team currently the team to beat.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Like x 28
    • Winner x 4
    • Troll x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  2. Remi l9l

Remi l9l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +365 / 39 / -25
    Seattle baby

Opahhhhhhhhhhhh

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Remiaszl9l
  3. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    We did something right if Cav is our worst contract in bidding. Sure he could've been started cheaper, but he's easily worth 2m and you never know what would've happened if you started him out with 500K.

• Funny Funny x 3
    bossy_22_
  4. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    Best contract here #FLAMEON

• Troll Troll x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  5. KingFormless

KingFormless Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +601 / 50 / -50
    Please be nice to the Philly 3rd line. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Redmile89

Redmile89 Knock Knock

Discord:
    redmile89#0
    Ratings:
    +707 / 38 / -43
    Nice write up Mr. Shero.

• Old Old x 1
    Redmile89
  7. Stoner x 95

Stoner x 95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 43 / -59
    • Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Tayyyzzzz

Tayyyzzzz @TayyyzzzzNHL

Discord:
    tayyyzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +1,129 / 117 / -116
    LOL lets put some actual research into these write ups from now on boys

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
  9. xDeMoN215

xDeMoN215 38 Baby

Discord:
    provy215#0
    Ratings:
    +117 / 13 / -18
    Good write up man god haazy is my man!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    Plenty of research was done
    Dashiki will be mia by week 2
    Koho will demand a trade by week 3
    Cj hasnt had a good season in a year
    Stamtoast is a wildcard
    Roast is roast
    Flow will be decent for u
    I was suprised more than 1 team bid on booya

This team will be worse than when u quit arizona

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  11. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    @adidaht88 is elite though.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Koho

Koho Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Koho#5978
    Ratings:
    +452 / 43 / -30
    Ive never demanded a trade before so this will be new

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Arena
    kohotv
  13. B00YA

B00YA Cameltoe Crusher

Discord:
    jbooya3#0
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Make sure when we play you guys, your in the game against CJ and I because your roster looks like straight trash and will be a easy 5-7 point night . Bunch of no names ‍♂️ Stay in your lane young one.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. BWZinc

BWZinc Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Zinc#5455
    Ratings:
    +653 / 81 / -59
    I dont even care what you said about my team but how do you give Poland a D? He always makes playoffs and has a good run everytime and has also won multiple cups

• Like Like x 2
  15. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    Just don't pull a Dings when im right Dallas

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  16. Dr Tre 2001

Dr Tre 2001 TJ$

Ratings:
    +409 / 34 / -41
    Man am I glad Boston spent 3M on me instead of 5 on Twistafied

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Landy Byng

Landy Byng hockey

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 124 / -181
    “Worst- @donnybrah

As long as Donny is happy this wont be a bad contract but if Donny goes emo forget about it.”

Accurate

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. x Fisher 81

x Fisher 81 @IslesGT RW

Discord:
    Fisher#3831
    Ratings:
    +524 / 109 / -104
    good write up brother