Western Pacific Division Predications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by k-fed, Oct 8, 2019.

?

Who will win the pacific?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2019.
  1. Colorado

46 vote(s)
    53.5%
  2. San Jose

9 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Tucson

7 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. Ontario

7 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. San Diego

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. Palm Springs

4 vote(s)
    4.7%
  7. Stockton

5 vote(s)
    5.8%
  8. Bakersfield

6 vote(s)
    7.0%
  1. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    A friend of mine asked me who I thought the 5 best teams were right now. I gave him my list with one sentence as to why which inspired me to get back to something I sort of enjoy doing. So with that being said I'm going to do division rankings in 4 parts obviously up to Friday. So tune in each day for each division as I release them. These are just my opinions and as the league grows there are a lot of people I don't know so please try not to take much offense to the things I say.

Western Pacific Division Predictions

1. Colorado Eagles

With Thumbz being off the books Dunks takes over the Eagles this time wiping out Backstrom’s contract and making him the free contract while also tagging Smitterr in bidding as the PAGM. Colorado will be returning their entire 1st line from season 33’s president trophy team. While this team will be loaded with a formidable 1st line and solid management group the only question mark as of now for me would be there defense. I don’t know much about any of them outside of the top 2. If they can lock down a solid 2nd pair and create a nice top 4 repeating as division champions will be easy for this squad.

What we’d like to see: Dunks has accomplished everything in his illustrious career except making it to a final. Will this be the season? Survey Says? “X”

2. San Jose Barracuda

Eldo and GiveMeDaPuck take over the Cuda this season and look to bring them back to the playoffs after missing last season. These guys alongside with Eldo’s long time friend Blindzy will run the team together and having been around a long time they have put together another solid squad. In my opinion in a weak division they will surprise many and compete with the Eagles for most of the season before conceding and ultimately settling for 2nd place without much competition. With a solid top 4 D-core and known scorers the only question mark for this team will be supplementary scoring.

What we’d like to see: SJ challenge the eagles for 1st place in the division and ultimately knock them off their proverbial pedestal.

3. Ontario Reign

Season 34 reign are led by newcomers Rybish & Brovaltine taking over for the previous duo of Gumba and Chitown. It seems that this team will pick up where they left off last season with a boat load of new faces. I don’t know what forward lines will look like, but I do believe that Ragu, Mcpluggles and noodle the god will be a line based off history of playing with each other. I also have played with them during my time and this line will perform well together in a game that prides itself on chemistry. With a formidable starting goalie in Nigel. This team shouldn’t have a problem with scoring but even with Nigel the only problem on this team is that it doesn’t seem to have much of a defensive identity. None the less I see them pushing for the 3rd spot albeit 3-6 could be anyone’s guess.

What we’d like to see: After taking the summer off, it’ll be interesting to see if Nigel can regain his s32 Syracuse form and be a stud tendy as we’ve come to know.

4. Tucson Roadrunners

Deceptive 1 returns as GM once again this time doing it as a Roadrunner. Alongside him for this run is FL BlackKnight & Baskutkayz both of which who were on the Griffins team that made it to the Calder final in s33. Defense will be the strong suit of this team, but on a game without the mega bumps that were nhl19 it’ll be interesting to see if Deceptive can instill the same 0-5 trap system those griffins were so well known for. If they can mimic that on this game look for a lot of low scoring games once again and for everyone to hate the roadrunners the same way, we all hated the griffins.

What we’d like to see: Scoring, in a game that seems to cater to scoring we’d love to see these guys score. Yes, I understand 1-0 wins the game but those games are sweat fests and boring. Score more then 2 will ya? :D

5. Stockton Heat

OnO Ruthless alongside his partner in crime Tricky will take over the Heat for s34 looking to repeat the success that the heat had in 33. They have a lot of well-known veterans on this team that know how to win so I think that will help them in the long run. Players like Sprucemoose and Ambient will need to do their part in contributing on offense to give this team a shot to win games. 5 of their defenders are almost equal to there highest dman in Space. While prices don’t mean much, defense wins championships and nothing about this unit screams strength. There goaltending duo will likely need to steal a lot of games for them to compete for a playoff spot in the West.

What we’d like to see: It’ll be curious to see how RBK does without all his fellow boys. Longtime vet of multiple positions, seeing how he fits in will be key. I would like to see him outplay that 1m contract.

6. San Diego Gulls

After several recent unsuccessful stints in the NHL, Manship makes his return to the AHL with fellow friend bmasker. With a solid steal Horton at a measly 500k he joins them on the management staff. KT another bid of 500k will most likely play the center role between masker and Manship as these guys play together daily so they’ll have the chemistry down easily. Outside of a couple big names I don’t see much from this team on the side of pure goal scorers and goaltending. Swibz and Luusky with massive contracts should slide into the top pair and be tasked with defending opposing top lines.

What we’d like to see: I’m thinking this team will start off slow and as is the norm in LG some people will be unhappy, so it’ll be interesting to see how Manship handles ego’s and cancers until this team starts to find its groove.

7. Palm Springs Firebirds

Led by the defensive duo of Byfuglien and Seek these guys will look to lead Palm Springs to the playoffs in their first season of existence. These guys have plenty of experience managing so that won’t be an issue but will be the issue is the teams in front of them they will have to be better then which is a daunting task. Led on offense by names like Scylla and Packer these guys will have to prove their worth on offense. Supplementary scoring seems likely but outside of the top pair and Scott the defense looks suspect on this team and Greech will have to carry in between the pipes.

What we’d like to see: Palm Springs making the playoffs in their first season.

8. Bakersfield Condors

Led by Game Seven W alongside his AGM from PSN well known Polska_Boss this team struggles to find an identity outside of all the ego’s and possible cancers on this team. Between the combination of BlueJays, Rehanek and Mt Willard it will not be an easy task for GSW to try and keep this team together. However, the price at which rehanek was won is a steal for sure and most likely if needed to be traded could fetch a nice return. Outside of the three people I mentioned above there is not much else on this team to be excited about. Which is why we can expect Bakersfield to finish near the bottom.

What we’d like to see: Bakersfield surprise everyone and not finish last.

If anyone has any feedback on how to improve this or additions please feel free to mention it below and or message me on discord. Tomorrow I will do the West Central.

-Salty

• Like Like x 32
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mr Space Dad431

Mr Space Dad431 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mrspacedad#0
    Ratings:
    +257 / 8 / -7
    We will have to change your thoughts . Nice write up

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  3. Game Seven W

Game Seven W Welcome From Hell

Ratings:
    +215 / 67 / -120
    Nice write up, but also wrong prediction.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    TurezZz
  4. Gthumbz42o

Gthumbz42o Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gthumbz42o#1892
    Ratings:
    +294 / 11 / -19
    Good write up salty. Before everyone gets their panties in a bunch and bitches at him realize it’s an opinion and thank him for putting his time in so we can have some media.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Gthumbz
  5. Sportfreak114

Sportfreak114 They don't ask how, they just ask how many

Discord:
    sportfreak114#0
    Ratings:
    +455 / 28 / -37
    @The_Salty_Goat93 make sure you tag me when you post about the griffins, I love when you say nice things about me

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. DopeSwagYOLO

DopeSwagYOLO Le Meilleur

Discord:
    DopeSwagYOLO#2513
    Ratings:
    +74 / 2 / -8
    The poll is close :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    Thanks for the kind words bb! I'll never make the Final! I'm buttcheeks

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    DunksDynasty
  8. TheCloud IX

TheCloud IX Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cloudicus#0
    Ratings:
    +428 / 21 / -34
    Good write up. Keep em coming

• Like Like x 1
    mrcloudicuss
  9. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    go eagles

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. KOLLER

KOLLER On the level

Discord:
    imkoller#0
    Ratings:
    +377 / 28 / -64
    Nice job brotha ... Definetely appreciate someone that does these types of things for the community....good luck this season my manh.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,745 / 76 / -124
    I would hit you with a troll Salty like you like doing to me but I'm above that kind of action. (See the new troll rating Salty has given me below) Solid write up and as always much appreciated when guys give their time to do this stuff.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    notoriousfat00
  12. Payner

Payner Well-Known Liberal

Ratings:
    +227 / 24 / -27
    Great Work The_Salty_GoatFucker93

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Too Much Twoco

Too Much Twoco Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Too Much Twoco#2520
    Ratings:
    +454 / 2 / -17
    Love these types of write-ups. Thanks for doing it!

Also, 100% confidence in Tucson to run the trap effectively

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. Manship91

Manship91 Washed up

Ratings:
    +569 / 35 / -63
    Manship91
  15. Spacelessbark

Spacelessbark Offensive Turnover Dman

Discord:
    spacelessbark#0
    Ratings:
    +156 / 9 / -19
    Another great write-up salty, I’ll whip up this Stockton D-core or get banned trying

• Funny Funny x 2
    spacelessbark
  16. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    Am I still wrong? Don't forget to ask your dominatrix before replying to this.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Manning x 76

Manning x 76 Halifornia

Ratings:
    +394 / 10 / -24
    brûler!

No Streaming Account