Post Bidding Eastern Atlantic Breakdown and Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by MFDOOMSDAY_, Oct 9, 2019.

?

Who's Making the Loffs?

Poll closed Oct 14, 2019.
  1. Montreal Canadiens

62.5%
  2. Tampa Bay Lighting

44.4%
  3. Buffalo Sabres

44.4%
  4. Toronto Maple Leafs

26.4%
  5. Ottawa Senators

23.6%
  6. Florida Panthers

23.6%
  7. Boston Bruins

29.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ItsRaGo

ItsRaGo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Eastern Atlantic

I’d like to thank you guys for the support on the first write up I did. I didn’t even look at any draft picks for the last one so everyone was telling me edmonton was nasty and i didn’t understand but I realise now that DP’s are still in the AHL I will include them from now on and if i miss some i’m sorry. I’m trying new things if you guys want me to do something let me know i’m open to any ideas that the community wants. If managers could add me back on discord and share there lines with me I'd appreciate it and it would get these out a lot quicker. Thanks to everyone who helped me with their lines.

It’s hard as fuck for me to predict the rankings of this division because any team in this division can make the playoffs. The east is stacked and every team has a shot.

1. :team5:Montreal Canadiens

The Canadiens have put together a great team with @F0G19- taking over owner with @NoThumbSweatyAF as GM. The Habs have great depth with 2 really good lines and a west line. They picked up @guilafly10 at 2.5m for their first line LW. He was formally the 16th pick in s9 for the Canadiens and had a decent season picking up 15 wins and 56 points. Then the big boys on this line are obviously @ImLxziee- and Fog with the french connection. They both had tremendous seasons in s11 picking up 24 wins together and both being top 10 in points. For the second line on this team they have @GirouxSZN leading this line with his big 10m conty. Along side ” The Most Electrifying Player in NHL History” will be @g0ThTi-ddyMi-lk- (please change your name) and @Duguay_Fked_U_Up. Scy has put up 3 60 point + seasons in a row and is looking to continue that success coming off a 23 win szn. Duguay was the 24th pick in this seasons draft and is having a good chance to make a name for himself this season with great linemates. Coming off an impressive run in the chl posting a decent 15-8 record with 73 points while shooting 40%. Finishing off the Habs forward core is the west line @Gastr604 is leading this line after his 2 seasons in the nhl both posting 15-10-1 records. If he can repeat that success coming off a near 60 point season this team will for sure be up there for top teams in the whole league. The center for this line is @timebot12. He has a pretty bad all-time record in the nhl but he is coming off a 16 win season. I’m not sure who the RW will be on this line but the 2 other forwards on the roster right now look like cheeks.

The Habs have a great D core in my opinion. The first line d pairing will be @Heqld and @FourOfNineAvail-. They are returning as D partners this season after having lots of success last season. Heqld played his first season at D on psn since s4 last season and was very successful with 20 wins. Prometheus being his d partner is on a good conty and they will have another great szn. The second D pair is gonna be Ptecyr and @mattperrault. This team is so nasty that they have ptecyr on the second line. His d partner hasn’t played since s7 but that won’t affect the success of this line. The final D pair is the west D pair and it’s @A_Lucky_Pucker and @Jbarnett2001. Pucker is coming off a cup winning season and a great playoff run from the dude. His dpartner will be Jbarnett whos been in the league forever but i don’t really know anything about. If this line can get around 15 wins this team has a good chance for the prez. The G’s are weak on this team so I don’t wanna talk about them. They ass i’ll leave it at that.

Best Contract - @ImLxziee- - 2M

They got the french connection for a total of 2m. We all know him and fog are gonna eat when they play together

Worst Contract - @GirouxSZN - 10M

Although I think he’s a very good player, he is only like 12 and has developed a tendency to quit. I don’t think he will quit but I don’t know if he will do as well when the playoffs come playing with scy and duguay. We will have to see though best of luck to him.

Hot Take - This team takes home the prezi trophy.

2. :team21:Tampa Bay Lightning

The bolts were originally ranked lower for me but after some research they landed here. While I do still like this team I feel they may have some holes that will prevent them from being as good as MTL. The start the group of Forwards they have @ItsWillee on a 9.75m conty. People may say that he’s overpaid, and I would agree with that statement, but the dudes consistently put up good stats. To go with that he’s always been on a cheap conty giving him more opportunities to play with better players, but this will be his season to show the league how good he really is. His wingers will be @Pfarrcyde23 and @I-MT98-I. Pfarcyde hasn’t done much in his LGHL career, but here playing with 2 good players he has a chance to have his best season yet. On the RW they got MT. Everyone knows he’s a good player and will look to build on his legacy in Tampa. Going through the stats I’m kind’ve confused why it doesn’t say he has the franchise record for most points(217). If someone could explain why he doesn’t have it i’d appreciate it cause the current record holder only has 207. Anyways back to the bolts, On the second line we have the GM @ToppestOfTops. DB is coming off a good season on psn and a historic cup run on xbox. @Guccimane50 hasn’t played since s6 and @OohDat-Twiggle_ is coming of 2 straight disappointing szns, but he is on a good conty. I don’t really know how this line will do but who cares? And on the 3rd line they have @redflag33, @Snoki69 and @StoneR-3point0. I think this is gonna be one of the best 3rds in the league with 2 decent players and RedGoat.

On to the D pairings. I like the D on this team because @LaFleuR11 is one of the best Dmen in the league and they got @Desyd19 on a not horrible conty. Although the 3rd D pairing is god awful the first 2 will be good with them splitting Desy and Lafleur. All the other dmen just fill the holes and are here to be carried. To finish the team off with the G’s, @Ucantcme_kamakaz 500k is good and I think they have a pretty good G duo. Hopefully these players can build chem because if the forwards don’t I can see this team falling out of a playoff spot.

Best Contract - @Snoki69 - 750k

750k for a guy who is gonna have a good chance to surprise everyone this season is a good price. I think he is going to have his best szn yet.

Worst Contract - @ItsWillee - 9.75M

9.75M for a guy who’s had the luxury of playing with some very good players. Not saying he gets carried just would like to see some more evidence that he’s worth it. I think he will still do fine and this conty won’t affect the team.

Hot Take - This third line gets 18+ wins

3. :team18:Buffalo Sabres

I don’t really know what to say with this team so this might be all over the place. You Xbox dudes are making me hate media because I don’t know much about you guys but it’s fine I’ll work through it. So I don’t know what the lines will be for this team so I’m just gonna talk about individual players. To start we obviously got @CaLL Me Jakoo. After a disappointing first season at owner on the Psn side he is looking to redeem himself. I know as a fact he’s a top player because I’ve had people tell me he’s the best player they've played against. Another top forward on this team is @Kev l97l. He has had a good season every season prior to s10. Other top F’s include @DomSquad100, @No Regretzkys and @APX x 93 on a very good conty imo. I think the top 2 lines for this team will do very well and third won’t do good.

On the defensive end for the Sabes they Got @Odieeeeee. Often regarded as one of the best Dmen in the game he will eat this season. @Mr Ray Shero looks to be a pretty decent dman for them as well. The 3rd dman on this team is @SMx71-.I love the conty he’s on and is one of the better contys on this team. The Sabres put 3.5 into their G’s so hopefully that pays off for them with G’s being more important this year.

Best Contract - @SMx71- - 1M

21-9-1 record on defence, he seems to be worth more than that 1M

Worst Contract - @No Regretzkys - 6M

I may be wrong about this one, I don’t know much about him but just going off stats he doesn’t even average 2 points a game on Xbox or Psn, and I know points aren’t everything but 6m isn’t cheap.

Hot Take - They miss the playoffs. I know it makes 0 sense that I’d say this yet have them ranked 3rd but fuck it I don’t think there making it

4. :team1:Toronto Maple Leafs

So the Leafs are coming off a president trophy run with a new owner. I like how this team is built and I think they will be a top team again. To start off, their first line is led by @MarcoGoes5H0LE. Over 3 successful seasons of LGHL PSN Marco is averaging 2.5 points per game. I don’t know shit about Xbox but this dude looks like he might be one of the best players in all of LG. On his right wing will be @LaPlante94. After a horrendous last 2 seasons on 2 of the worst teams in both those seasons he is looking for a bounce back. The LW on this like is @Coffey x9. He’s an Xbox guy and I honestly don’t know anything about him other than he’s been in this league since some players in this league were born. The obvious leader of this second line and the big conty on this team is @Sitful. On a 10.5m conty will have to carry the load of this line with @Holland-989 and @JMalarkie. Honestly these xbox players are annoying cause I don’t know shit about them but from the stats Sitful as well looks like a top player in the whole league. Holland has a good season last year with 15 wins. JMalarkie was on a trash team last season and still was a +1, I don’t know much about him but hopefully for Toronto he can surprise people. The final line for the leafs are the westies. @Badbradguy5 had a great season last szn with a 11-2-2 record and 28 points. The RW on this line is @ItsKingLyme. He had a good season last year, in the AHL of course posting 108 and 91 goals. I don’t know if his r2 was broken or if he just doesn’t know how to pass but shit that’s a lot of goals. He can obviously put the puck in the back of the net but that’s about it, with him you know what you’re getting a guy who won’t pass or play defence or anything but score. The other winger on this line is @xDubz47 He’s had a very mediocre career until last season where he went 17-5-3.

The Leafs got some good depth on D. Although I feel they don’t have a dman that stand out as being a top dman in the league it’s still a good D core. Their first D pairing is @Foote and @PimmaFlav and I don’t think they will struggle at all with Marco at C to help clamp up. Their second D pairing is @xGrapeCherry whom I think is underrated and @iTapOn1stDate. I think this D pairing will be very important to their line with Sitful playing with 2 lower skilled linemates. To cap off the D core they got the west Dman @HunterShinkaruk and @Ice57maN. Hunter is coming off a disappointing cup loss and ice is coming off a Calder Cup victory. Iceman could be a steal if he ends up being better than people thought on that 500k conty. You guys are gonna realise I don’t really care for goalies. I think they are very important this year but I just don’t know them all. Based off stats I like both goalies they have here and think they will be a good pair this season.

Best Contract - @Holland-989 - 750k

It’s gonna be his second season playing with Sitful, If they have some chem and they do better than I expect than he’s worth more than 750k

Worst Contract - @ItsKingLyme - 2M

This isn’t the Ahl he’s not gonna be able to do much against decent players.

Hot Take - Defence crumbles and cost Toronto playoff spot

5. :team10:Detroit Red Wings

This is a weird one. I don’t see this team missing the playoffs, but they only have 1 good line. This is like a 500k army it’s wild. Now obviously some DP’s are gonna get called up. I don’t know which DP’s are gonna get called up and I don’t really care who gets called up other than @Lidstrom_x5x so i’m just gonna disregard them since I don’t know the wings lines. Now to start the forwards off they have @Troak 25 and @McLxvinn. They are both good players and will have to carry. I have 0 clue what the lines are but im assuming Mclovin and Troak are separate with good D. The team is very weird and people might look at them and think they gonna be bad but they vets and know what their doing. I also couldn’t see @P t P 10 missing the playoffs. The 500k players on this team are actually decent options for a third line with @Le-TKeSS, @Claeys and @RWB_Official. I’m expecting trades to be made as well.

On the defensive side we got PTP and @Desjy99. This is a nasty duo and i don’t think they will be on the same line but this G7 line is nasty. I remember talking to Desyd and he was playing with PTP and he almost had an orgasm over PTP being good at breakouts. After that they have @SMiiRK-_- and the 2nd overall pick Lidstrom. Don’t know who’s paired with who but both these guys are gonna be important for this teams success. The G’s are decent on this team. I’m expecting trades to be made with the amount of cap they have and the options they have on forward. This team should probably be ranked higher and after roster moves and stuff they will be.

Best Contract - @Le-TKeSS - 500k

Great player for a 500k Conty.

Worst Contract - @Desjy99 - 15M

Obviously a great player just nobody is worth that much in my mind.

Hot Take - This team makes a deep playoff run.

6. :team20:Ottawa Senators

I actually like the sens this season a lot. If they weren’t in the east I think they’d have a good chance of making the loffs. Now, I still think they have a chance to make the loffs, and I do like this team a lot. Their top line has chem with @BradyTkachuk, @Landamov and @rockygratt84. Brady coming off a Hart trophy nominee season is gonna have just as good of a season I think. He was stuck on that Avs team which was filled with scrambled line. Now that I think he is playing with players with chem I think this line will surprise people. @KesselySnipes420 is just loving to be the third wheel. He was the 3rd part of the FatHog Gang and now he’s the 3rd wheel in the CR glitching Frenchies. Although these dudes are annoying they have good chem and I think will get around 15 wins. Now this 3rd line is where this teams depth really shows. They have @SebQc97 on his amazing 500k conty on their 3rd line. I think this 3rd line might be a french line and if they can build some chem they could be the reason this team surprises teams.

The Sens team as a whole isn’t in good shape if it comes down to a game 7, but they have good depth and that is the same for this D core. @PaRaDiiS_x71x and @Bxrrie are the first line d pair which I don’t like because Bxrrie is ass. Then for the second pairing they have a guy who I see as an up and coming d man in @DanteLucc. After 2 good seasons is looking to prove he’s worth that 4m and bring himself into that spotlight. His D partner will be the 13th pick from last szn. He had a great szn s11 and I think is gonna do just as good. I think this team is gonna surprise people.

Best Contract - @rockygratt84 - 500k

500k for a player whos been playing with brady for a long time. On a great contract for the chem they have

Worst Contract - @Bxrrie - 5.5M

Barely .500 and is 5.5M. Not very good at the game, horrible conty

Hot Take - Brady has another Hart trophy nominee type season

7. :team23:Florida Panthers

I don’t want to rank this team this low because I think they are better than this. Just because this team is ranked 7th doesn’t mean they won’t be contending for a playoff spot, I definitely think they will be fighting for a wildcard spot. Starting from the top how did the league let them get @HELLO_IM_RYAN for 500k. Big props to this management group for doing that. His line will be Chckn, @CRAZYROGO-1-7
    and @Carm95. Carm and Chckn have obviously played multiple seasons together and have good chem so they should do well this season. Although Rogo seems to be overpaid, if they can build chem this line could be nasty. After rehabilitating himself in s10, @frostx27 came back to the N in s11 and did pretty good on a horrible team posting 14 wins with 65 points. On his wings this season he has @Schwartz_x9 and @i9-Stamkos-1i. These 2 played together on Columbus last season and got 18 wins each. If they can repeat that success this team is going to surprise everyone. The third line is trash on this team and @toslick is a good third liner imo but @Mesmerize-_- is so ass.

Now the D on this team is pretty fuckin ass imo. They have @Tjhdp11 and that’s it. Now I don’t do this to be a dick, but I’m not very profesional so i’m gonna speak my mind. @Dustin x 28 is good as well. @NoSleeves12 and @Brandxn87 are both ass, and them being the second D pair is gonna be tough on the offence. Be prepared to need to score 5 a game. The 3rd D pair is Dustin and @RABID WOLV3RIN3 and this line is gonna be ass because everyone is ass on it except Dustin. The G’s are good on this team and @iCallsoWhat55 is very good and plays everyday.

Best Contract - @HELLO_IM_RYAN - 500k

I don’t really have to explain this one just check the stats.

Worst Contract - @CRAZYROGO-1-7 - 6M

Never topped 45 points, never got more than 15 wins, he’s gonna do fine this szn, but he’s not worth 6M

Hot Take - They make the playoffs

8. :team2:Boston Bruins

I feel like @Polska_B0SS_780 is like the same tier owner as Bigfreeze. He’s not good at the game but he can build a contending team every season. Lots of people would look at other teams and see the big names and automatically think they are better than the bruins. I think this team has potential to do well in the Reg szn then do nothing in the playoffs. I don’t want to rank them this low but someone has to come last. Now I like the way the bruins were built. They have their first line led by @PoIgz and @Chipy-ox, then their west line and then they even have known top 3rd liners with @WillRolltide. The top of their team they have Polgz and Chipy. Chipy was tested last season to see how well he’d do with that 6.5m conty. He did well on a team that wasn’t very good, posting 15 wins. Along side him will be Polgz. He’s proven to be a very good player and I think these 2 will have a good szn together. The third man on this line will be @oshlag, coming off a 16 win season on the caps he will look to turn his mediocre LGHL career into a successful one. The second line for this team is the west line. Lead by @ChobanLacot coming off a 20 win near 70 point cup final run, he will look to help lead this team to the loffs. The C for this line is the one and only Polska. We all know he's trash but he surrounds himself with good players and plays his role on the west line, at the end of the day you can say whatever about Polska but his teams always in contention. Then to finish off the Forward group they have the 3rd line led by Will and @xKuzy19x. Will has proven over the seasons that he's a top 3rd liner and is gonna provide for his team. I dont know much about Kuzy but in s7 he has a 22 win szn and in s10 he went 16-5-3. He seems to be a very good player and could really help this team if he ends up racking up another 15+ win szn.

This D core for the Bruins is pretty mediocre. Their first D pair is @H3ad--v--Sh0t and @Vikes. On LD H3ad shot’s record is 39-15-2 with 65 points and a +64, Vikes has an all time LGHL record of 61-37-12 with a +25. This isn’t a top D pair in the league obviously but I think they will do better than people may think. The west D pair for this team is @BigBadWolfert2 and @xGianTx. They will do fine on west. Then 3rd line D I don’t really know what to say other than @The_Real_Teal is a top D women and will be expected to carry the load. Then the backbone of this team I like alot. @Fleury-_l29l is ass at G but it’s ok because he’s west do it doesn’t matter. @S_3TH-98 is pretty underrated and can put up top G numbers if he plays like he did in s9.

Best Contract - @xKuzy19x - 3.75

1st Line rw imo super underrated

Worst Contract - @The_Real_Teal - 500k

Since I have been keeping it real, why and how did she get a bid.

Hot Take - Team explodes, Chipy and Polgz both quit

• Like x 19
    • Winner x 6
    • Dumb x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. BIakeL97L

BIakeL97L Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +676 / 16 / -108
    2nd best media piece I've ever seen

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    blakedangles
  3. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,293 / 21 / -57
    My S9 season was split between the Isles and Lightning, so not all of my scoring was with Tampa from that season is why (and I'm pretty sure in general they haven't updated the records with stats from last season yet anyways). I enjoyed the read, nice work

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mt98
  4. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    ohh ok that makes sense, you're gonna break it this szn prolly. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. MacGruber5611

MacGruber5611 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 1 / -2
    Being called mediocre is the nicest thing anyone on this site has ever said to me thank you

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. scottychel

scottychel The Most Electrifying Player In NHL History

Ratings:
    +476 / 20 / -48
    First off I’m not 12 , I’m a grown ass man . 2nd I will not struggle in the playoffs I am Mr Playoffs aka mr undefeated in game 7s aka mr 2x aka the most electrifying player in the Game STILL. Good write up tho

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 1
    giroux
  7. PrometheusXVII

PrometheusXVII Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Prometheus (Wheat Kings Owner)#1251
    Ratings:
    +537 / 33 / -51
    Great write up!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. McCxbee

McCxbee Warning Group

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -5
    Lmao first of all I don't know who you are, I don't think I've ever played you and if you did play me you'd probably take back the "he's ass " comment

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. MrPurpleCrush

MrPurpleCrush Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,077 / 6 / -28
    Another solid write up. Always nice to see new people stepping up to the plate and giving it a go. Hoping to see the other 2 divisions as well.

• Like Like x 1
    MrPurpleCrush
  10. erinssilence

erinssilence Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +709 / 28 / -83
    I dont understand how you can predict a 4th place team is going to collapse and miss playoffs but then have a 5th place team making a deep playoff run and 7th place team making playoffs....either way great write up just seems like some wires got crossed in there though

• Like Like x 1
    memphisonfirex
  11. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Yea straight up I don't understand either. I had trouble ranking the teams so It's kind've ranked on how good I think they are, but how good they are and how well they perform are 2 different things. so it may confuse people but it's whatever

No Streaming Account
  12. Mystique0820

Mystique0820 Maximum Effort

Ratings:
    +318 / 29 / -56
    It's great that someone is trying to do media, and I commend you for it. Good shit.

But, I'm sorry, am I the only one confused by this?

"Then 3rd line D I don’t really know what to say other than @The_Real_Teal is a top D women and will be expected to carry the load.

Worst Contract - @The_Real_Teal - 500k

Since I have been keeping it real, why and how did she get a bid."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    the_real_teal
  13. LaFleuR11

LaFleuR11 Terrible Defenseman

Ratings:
    +357 / 4 / -16
    Worst Contract - @Bxrrie - 5.5M

Barely .500 and is 5.5M. Not very good at the game, horrible conty

HAHAHAHAH

Nice write up and thanks for the kind words

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LaFleuRmax11
  14. ItsKingLyme

ItsKingLyme twitch.tv/itskinglyme

Discord:
    ItsKingLymeTTV#5441
    Ratings:
    +419 / 6 / -19
    Fucking Love me some littleragoo28

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ItsKingLyme
  15. Kuuzy x 19

Kuuzy x 19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kalecii#0
    Ratings:
    +73 / 2 / -7
    3rd line LOL

No Streaming Account
  16. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    I asked you're management for the lines and that's what they gave me, I even said you have 1st line skill

No Streaming Account
  17. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    Another great write up, but you left Detroit off the voting poll of who will make playoffs lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    Coachx19
  18. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    rago 4 media president

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings: