Eastern Metropolitan Post Bidding Breakdown and Write Up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by MFDOOMSDAY_, Oct 10, 2019.

?

Whos making the Loffs

Poll closed Oct 15, 2019.
  1. Carolina Hurricanes

41 vote(s)
    65.1%
  2. New York Rangers

36 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Columbus Blue Jackets

26 vote(s)
    41.3%
  4. New Jersey Devils

18 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. Philadelphia Flyers

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  6. Pittsburgh Penguins

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. Washington Capitals

18 vote(s)
    28.6%
  8. New York Islanders

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ItsRaGo

ItsRaGo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Eastern Metropolitan

Fuckin finally done these write ups. Thanks for all the support I’ve been getting. Probably won’t be doing as much media if any after this. Hope you guys have enjoyed these. If you want me to do more shit lmk and give me some suggestions

1. :team74:Carolina Hurricanes

@JClaus33 has never missed the playoffs in his LGHL PSN career, and coming off back to back disappointing cup losses where he lost 2 games in the finals each time, He’s looking for redemption. Now he’s obviously leading the pack of forwards and he gets 20 wins basically every season, I’m expecting nothing to change here. I don’t know the lines for this team but I have been told that he will be linemates with @jeff0012 whom was also part of the runner up team last season. This team has some good contys with @Dirtyduster88 being on a decent conty, @Fishhure being a good 500k 3rd liner, @Project Gui on his amazing conty and then @bstieboydpe and @ryno1354 being on great contracts as well. The only forward on a bad conty is @Greek__x_god who’s on a fuckin horrible contract at 5.5M. They also have @j_marz25 for when they get to the playoffs.

This D core is actually really good. The GM @Doughty x I8I looking like one of the best players on the site. They also have a west Dman with no west line @BA_Sports_Fan on a 7.25M contract. Then they got @g-coleslaw for 4.25M whom hasn’t played since S9. Damn this D core is kind’ve nasty with @TheKaner_ at 4.25 and Buffalo’s S11 playoff MVP @ll GOHST ll on a nice 1.5M conty. Then in net they got @vSheepDog, who is on a good conty for being one of the best goalies in the league. I seen someone say this team is missing the playoffs and I gotta say that was a fuckin dumb comment buddy.

Best Contract - @Project Gui - 2.75M

Always been a fan of this conty. Although he had a down year last szn, he has very good stats

Worst Contract - @Greek__x_god - 5.5M

He some ass

Hot Take - Someone gets banned for second tagging:D

2. :team12:New York Rangers

To start I’d like to say if these lines are wrong I’m very sorry, @Hra-ow gave me them. @Bo-Dangles10 has solidified himself as being one of the top owners in this league having not missed the playoffs a single time since becoming owner in S7. Building another Playoff contender this season, we will see if this will finally be the one to get him a cup. Starting off with the 1st line we got @Wavy Nana, @JaYI77I and @SeIects-. To be real I have 0 clue about how this line will do, I know Jay is good, Downy is good at defence and that’s about it. I don’t expect this line to get lots of points but I do think they will win games playing good defence. The 2nd line for this team is Hra, @Dansne and the 6th overall pick @xGeimer. I don’t know why I said this is the 2nd line this is definitely the 3rd line forwards. This line is gonna get carried by the defence because Hra has never put up 40 points and Dan has never put up more than 46. Yea this is definitely the 3rd line Hra is averaging 1.37 points per game in the N, Yikes. Onto the real 2nd line we have @xSloshy and @VajinaBooby. I have someone named Pylon as the LW, I have 0 clue who that is. I see lots of potential in this team with good contracts with Sloshy on a tremendous conty and Lucente on a good conty. I don’t know how Sloshy is this cheap. Last time he was in the N he was nominated for awards and shit did people forget how good he is. Lucente does well when having a good center to carry him and set him up for tap ins as we’ve seen with Chelly. The forwards may look kind’ve lackluster right now but I expect trades to be made and all 3 lines play great defensive sweaty hockey.

On to the D core where this line will win their games. The first D pair is @ryanwashere78 and @MikeyD I7I. They’ll do good. The 2nd D pair is Bo and @Big_Gren, They should do well with Bo carrying the offensive load on this line while everyone plays D. The 3rd D pair is pretty far below average but they have great forwards and should be able to minimize the damages enough to win games.

Best Contract - @xSloshy - 4.5M

Already explained why

Worst Contract - @Hra-ow - 2.5M

A guy who’s never put up 40 points and borderline .500 every season

Hot Take - Sloshy is a nominee for an award or 2

3. :team6:Columbus Blue Jackets

After being Stamkos’ GM for 3 straight seasons @Akonvict21 has taken over. Starting off good grabbing a great GM @JayFelic who’s one of the best players on LG. His linemates this szn will be @Xplicit3416 and @bigMonge12, 500k is a great conty for Domi. The 2nd line is led by Akon and his wingers are @TakeNotes97 and @Sup_Sop. 2 alright wingers with Akon, they should do well with the defence they have. To finish off with the 3rd line they have @txctfeezy , @Levac27 and @biggjoker. This is a pretty decent line and if joker is as good as he was back in S1 this could be a steal.

The big names I see on this defence are @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71, @Ducks_200IQ and @RSall14. Very surprised to see him only go for 6.5M considering he has had a good szn basically every szn and has been playing with Akon for 3 szns in a row and will continue to play on his line this szn. The first D pairing is Ducks on a good conty of 6M. His D partner is Reactionz on his huge 9.25M conty. He’s obviously a very good Dman but I would have to say he is a little overpaid imo. The final D pair looks pretty meh. It’s occupied by @Suter_I20I and @ItsAPurpleDragon.

@StackedPads is a pretty good G, but the backup on this team @j_carlos_44 is a big woof. I played club with him and fuck….shit, He was looking like Hellen Kellers twin Brother.

Best Contract - @RSall14 - 6.5M

Consistently one of the top Dmen in the N

Worst Contract - @j_carlos_44 - 750k

Cause he’s ass and gonna get 5 hole sniped 40 more times this szn

Hot take - Top 3 in least goals against if Carlos is gone early in the szn

4. :team7:New Jersey Devils

@AAli x 21 returns as owner after taking a szn off just to lose in the cup finals. Leading the 1st line is the GM @BKerslake8, and he is a very good forward. His linemates are @HazeeHype coming off 3 straight bad szns and @Serpe x 13 coming off a 3 szn ban. If these kids don’t break their bedtimes and do their homework, they should have a good season. The second line is a west line with Aali, @ScooTz-10 and @Leafs780. This line should have a good season. The final line of the forward group is a pretty good. @CantTreadOnMe_ and @RePa_1 could have a good season and bring this team to the top of the division if they click.

The first D pair for the Devils is @Bry2230. He’s coming off a bad season on an awful team and is looking for a bounce back szn. The west D pair is @SuupBaby and @Bc bud024. Suup is coming off a bad szn is is also looking for a bounce back. The leader of this team is on the 3rd line to carry them to 20 wins. It will be hard playing with 1 of the worst players I’ve ever played with in my life @Reincremation. @joestud18 the leader of this team is looking to have a Norris type szn and show the league he’s not only the best on Friday’s.

Best Contract - @joestud18 - 500k

I don’t even have to explain, Y’all know

Worst Contract - @HazeeHype - 4.5M

Hot Take - Misses Loffs

5. :team4:Philadelphia Flyers

@BROSKI_002‘s, first run at owner in S11 was pretty successful to say the least. Returning with a great Gm @PieR Talent. This team had a very good offence. Leading the way with @Xx LoL xX 9 for 10.5M. He’s a very good player and will be successful with whoever he plays with on this team. This team is filled with good forwards on good contracts. They got @Tarzy17 for cheaper than usually, coming off back to back great szns. @I9I_Bento_I3I is on a good 3M conty after being paid 7.5M last time he played. 3M for a guy with a 74 and 69 point season is pretty good. @Mcinnis666 is on a good 750k conty for a guy who’s a good 3rd liner. The 2nd overall pick from S11, @Crafted-95 is back after a very mediocre rookie season. Also, The 11th pick @xLeGenDaRyy- is returning after a very good rookie campaign posting 18 wins, 63 points and 38 goals.

Now This defence is where this team looks like some ass. @Lehk- is 4M and has 0 szns at defence. He may be better than I know, I just don’t know. @l Hobbs l is on a decent conty although having very limited stats at defence. @IceAJ420 is coming off a horrendous szn. @enb016 looks like a decent 3rd liner and the rest is garb.

Best Contract - @Tarzy17 - 3.75M

Former 60 Goal scorer

Worst Contract - @Lehk- - 4M

Hot Take - Teams at the top for goals for

6. :team78:Pittsburgh Penguins

Coming into his 6th season at owner @Jlm1410 is coming off a disappointing playoff run in S11. Returning along with him is @nickyP1999 with a new west line. Nicky is a guarantee 20 wins as long as he has one half decent player with him and is on his aids connection. His IRL buddy @Racing-rangu17 will accompany him on the LW. Rangu got 23 wins on a west line with Polska, so I expect this line to get 20 wins easily with these 2. The top East line on the Pens is @Mjvoell44, @FatHogChelly and Jlm. I expect this line to get 15+ wins with the 2 free contys on the same line. To finish off this group off forwards they got @prodigytolegend, @Saucenikov and @SuDzy92. I think this line will do just as good as the top line and bring this team to the playoffs.

On the defensive end of this team it’s looking pretty ugly. Their top D pair is @xOneTimer and @Rodizio11. All I can say about this is Eww, that is a disgustingly bad top D pair. The west D I don’t care about cause their on west if you can’t clamp on a 100 ping advantage you’re ass. To finish off the D core they have @CFairman7 and @MrMilkeh. Don’t know much about these guys but their stats are below average. After analyzing this whole team I’ve got to say they aren’t winning shit if these forwards don’t pack in 5+ a game.

Best Contract - @prodigytolegend - 1M

49-26-12 All time record for a mill is pretty good

Worst Contract - @xOneTimer - 2M

Check his stats

Hot Take - Team at the bottom for goals against. D is trash

7. :team14:Washington Capitals

@ZeRo-I92I surprising lots of people becoming owner after back to back below average seasons. With multiple seasons as a GM in the Ahl and nothing in the trophy case, lots of people are scratching their heads at the league for making him an owner. Besides that, starting off they got @aREAP__ for 11.25M. Reap is one of the best players in this league and has the stats to show for it. The first line on this team is pretty nasty with @SirGab-and @Mondy-_-91 on the wings. They obviously have chem gathering a 20 win season and a 4-1 record in loffs last szn. No doubt in my mind this line get more than 20 wins. On the second line they have the return of a S9 line with @Mik3pwnzu coming off a terrible season and are taking a risk on @iTzzGamETimE_ coming off his 3 szn ban. They are IRL buddies and did very well together in S9 and will hope to recreate that success. The reason I say Gametime is a risk is because he quit in S9 because he didn’t like certain people and is known to have an ego. If he can keep his ego in check this line should be very successful with @Jasono_x_I96I being a good cheap pickup for them. The 3rd line looks to be pretty bad so I’m not gonna talk about them.

This D core is pretty average to say the least. They got @Jrascia as their G7 Dman for 8.5M. Then on the 2nd D pairing they have @xBrando92 coming off a good szn and the former 6th overall pick back in S9 @Jpinvmt whom you could label as a bust so far. Then on the 3rd pair they have a veteran @jaZz134 and a 3rd round DP @lichemoila. If that second line performs well this szn I could definitely see this team making the playoffs.

Best Contract - @Mik3pwnzu - 1M

Other than last szn has had good career

Worst Contract - @iTzzGamETimE_ -1.5M

If he doesn’t quit it’s a great conty but I have a feeling he will quit

Hot Take - If that dude don’t quit 2nd line gets 20 wins and makes the loffs. Yes I know this makes not a lot of sense but fuck it

8. :team27:New York Islanders

After a very bad first season at owner, with only 1 season of Ahl management, @memphisonfire is back to disappoint every player who has to play for the Isles. To start off with the group of forwards we have @SkullReaper289 on an extravagant 9.75M conty. I was pretty surprised to see Goos go for this much, not because he’s a bad player because he is very good, but because I’m so used to him being an owner. He may have to take over this team as an AGM owner role because it’s not looking good and will need multiple moves to be successful. Continuing on with this first line they have @AgentSooksta008 and @Xx_Qc_B_BLazInG4. This line will do good with Sook and Goos being very good players and Krazy being a good 3rd man on this line. From here on out the team looks like a dumpster fire. Their second line is @x_Jedi_x420, @BillXHicksOGT19 and @MxrteI. Doesn’t look like a very good line with their 12th overall pick hopefully panning out for them. This 3rd line is one of them lines that are bad and I don’t want to talk about.

On to the defensive side of things where it doesn’t look much better. Their first D pair is very good with the 3rd overall selection @Stokes x l13l and the Gm @DrFurryNips. I think this line will have a good szn. After that its bad, We have @Perdikiotes on a bad contract and Memphis being an awful free contract. I like Perdi but even he knows 4M is too much. The 3rd line Dmen are 2 Ahlers coming off of great szns which the Isles are hoping can transform that success to the N

Best Contract - @Xx_Qc_B_BLazInG4 - 2M

He’s a good player

Worst Contract - @Perdikiotes - 4M

Not worth it

Hot Take - Memphis never owns another Nhl team

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. GingerNHL

GingerNHL ELEET VS PLAYER HERE | Pronouns are Shee/Sh

Discord:
    Ginger#1826
    Ratings:
    +1,910 / 44 / -144
    tuff look

xGlNGERR
  3. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Puggeriino

Puggeriino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 33 / -43
    No love again

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Puggeriinoo
  5. OG-ZeRo-92

OG-ZeRo-92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +488 / 10 / -47
    Good write ups just an fyi gametime has a lump sum of hut coins on the line to finish season thanks to miikey

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Lehk 31

Lehk 31 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tyler89#0
    Ratings:
    +599 / 13 / -31
    FeelsBadMan x2

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    LehkXR
  7. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    He aint touching my hut coins

• Like Like x 1
    MikeyMcB
  8. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    @Bo-Dangles10 This is where we make our official wager in writing. If Gametime finishes the season on our roster (With a reasonable amount of GP) -- you give me 100k. If not, I give you the 100k Coins

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MikeyMcB
  9. Parihse

Parihse Friends call me P

Discord:
    Parihse#8419
    Ratings:
    +415 / 7 / -32
    I want a personal Seattle write up

• Funny Funny x 1
    parihse
  10. Crafted l95l

Crafted l95l Clapping Bots Bro

Ratings:
    +227 / 33 / -23
    FlyOrDie

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    crafted95
  11. J_Carlos_96

J_Carlos_96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 27 / -28
    @i9-Stamkos-1i is this your burner account to talk shit about me?

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Jc4491
  12. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    #HraSZN

• Winner Winner x 1
    Sloshy97
  13. Fishhure

Fishhure Turtle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    +99 / 17 / -30
    Third liner ay?

No Streaming Account
  14. Zamne

Zamne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 43 / -56
    fuckin.Shit

No Streaming Account
  15. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    yes

No Streaming Account
  16. erinssilence

erinssilence Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +709 / 28 / -83
    @MFDOOMSDAY_ may want to edit the post a bit. I managed for 3 seasons in the AHL before coming up here actually. Its just that two of them were as a paid AGM.

• Like Like x 1
    memphisonfirex
  17. ItsRaGo

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +442 / 34 / -82
    Im to lazy to edit it, but thx for letting me know

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account