Management grades & bidding grades

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by BigSaveNabokov, Oct 12, 2019.

1. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    Get mad, I dont care. Management grade is also the rating of skill of managers. Prove me wrong, some of you.

Bakersfield Condors:
    With the tandem of Game Seven W & Polska boss, they made a smart decision in winning Hanek (5.25m) & Amiot x 4(3m) . They will look forward to trying to make playoffs, but (as of now) with 1mil to pla ywith for 2 defenseman in a goal scoring game, it doesnt look good. Also, no clue why you got polska as your free agm, while he would only be 500k in the chl.

Management Grade : C-

Offense - B
    Defense - C+
    Goalie - B

Belleville Sens:
    Drake & Wags are both very good managers and good skilled players, they look to make a splash. With winning Calgary Flames for only 750k & Joe Nahh under 2mil, they're already looking like a good playoff team. If they can get a little more strong in the goaltending department, they should be a very good team

Management Grade : B

Offense - B
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - C+

Baby Devils:
    I dont really know who darth is, but statistically, I dont think he'd be a 2m+ guy. XenoSZN has proved he can hang, and if he gets a good line around him it'll be deadly for that div. It blows my mind they used kinns as a 500k send down; weird. Getting trygg for 500k kinda washes that. With 10f & 5d & 3.25mil to play with, they should be able to get a good return for their strong depth if need be.

Management Grade: B+

Offense - B+
    Defense - B
    Goalie - B

Bridgeport Sound Tigers:
    Very good management team that didnt want a 3rd goalie in me, it's cool thanks. With 100+ points and a missed playoff appearence, they'll be back & it looks like they're better somehow. Brisan and Delosh did a great job in bidding by getting 3 sick lines. Their defense is top notch & their goaltending looks sharp too. Look for these guys to be in the finals.

Management Grade : A

Offense - A+
    Defense - A-
    Goalie - B+

Charlotte Checkers:
    With winning my chl s5 teammate in psn, Goostaav, & PSN NHL star, Drxma & French both look to finish what they failed to do last season and contend for the calder. With 3 very good forward lines, the only question is how their defense is; don't recognize any of them. Vilyl is solid, & so was snow a few seasons back. If their D can stay afloat, they'll be a very good team

Management Grade: A-

Offense - B+
    Defense - B-
    Goalie - B+

Chicago Wolves:
    I dont even know. Two players that would barely exceed 1mil in chl, a good manager in vatty has actually gotten some solid pieces. They look to lead the back end with Grazomatic & their best forward is probably Clavet. Gettiing some very good steals, they are more of a bubble playoff team.

Management Grade: C-

Offense - B
    Defense - C+
    Goalie - C-

Cleveland Monsters:
    This team looks much weaker than the legendary s26 roster but NBD. Anyways, Mike x Scott makes his jump to the ahl & brought donnywood with him. It's a little weird but hey thats alright. BradMarchand will prob be the biggest threat on that offense with Herndy & Space also looking like a very good duo. They dropped 1.5 on steelrain lmao. If they can move some of them d men, these guys will be good.

Management Grade: B-

Offense - B
    Defense - C+
    Goalie - B

Colorado Eagles:
    With Dunks looking to not choke and getting his whole team set up for him, he brings in backstrom x 19 to manage with him. With winning smitter for 4mil, its risky, but it's made up for some of the good players they managed to get. Look for this team to also contend for a calder, or lose in the semis which would be funny

Management Grade: A-

Offense - A-
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - B+

Fun fact - I groomed Backstrom x 19 into the player he is.

GR Griffins:
    Neil & Metal did a good job in getting some good players. Hoping to revive Burning Wolves career, if he turns out like he was i nthe old gen it'll be a steal. The only question here is 3.5mil Larkin who was a chl star, hopefully its translates over, for my sake too. Crank, enjoy your 6 a week bc im awful.

Management Grade - B+

Offense - B+
    Defense - B
    Goalie - A+++++++++++++++++++++ (just kidding, B)

Hartford Wolfpack:
    lmao. Well, this looks odds. Gmatic is looking to prove to the AHL he is a good manager and player. With winning he GB sweepstakes (12.25m I think) , the biggest question is wil lSty even show up? #mil for a guy who refused to play for some teams last season doesnt look like a smart bid at all. 7 500k d men, it's not looking good on the back end. I wis hthese guys luck and god bless.

Management Grade: C+

Offense - B
    Defense - C-
    Goalie - B-

Hershey Bears:
    With having 2 free contract managers as top d men is extremely smart. They stack their back end while spending money up front. Little scary leaving 2m+ on the table, but could benefit them for trades. GThumbz the 3mil forward calder cup champ better perform, while they got Joon for 4mil. Joon used to be one of the best AHL defensive centers, but now hopes to keep that going. Not sure who the goalies are, but I hope they perform well.

Management Grade - B+

Offense - B
    Defense - A-
    Goalie - B

Iowa Wild:
    This doesnt look good. With illmatic as GM, the only thing that saved him with getting blasted was Hertz x 18. If Hertz continues his elite play of the past gens, this'll be great for them. Leaving 6mil is very scary for them, they could've gotten a top player to pla ywith Hertz. It doesnt look very good, but pray.

Offense - C+
    Defense - B-
    Goalie - B-

Laval Rocket:
    With the french duo from the chl look to come up again and make an impact, it seems they have some steals. Vachon is a very good player and it's scary people didnt bid him up, he'll be great for them. Smoke, pyro & GreatOneQC, all look like the ygot massive steal contracts. The only question is how well can the goalies hold up?

Management Grade : B+

Offense - B+
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - B

LH Phantoms:
    Frostic & Kaberle look to come in and make a splash together. Getting Mike Shea in bidding is a good move, but he hasnt been good lately, hopefully this nhl changes. Kelly Jonny / Frostic mike all have very good chem and if they the D can hold up it'll be solid. Newbskool & pave1 look to have great contracts. Not sure why Josky at 500k was smart, but he did well i ns31 so no complaints. Hotwinglol the former nhl goalie & waxibono look to keep pucks out, they should be solid.

Management Grade - B

Offense - B
    Defense - B-
    Goalie - B+

Manitoba Moose:
    What a management duo this team had going into bidding. With a very strong outing last season, these two look to make a huge impact. Dropping 5mil on Beaupre may be a mistake but goalies usually turn into solid defensemen. With Kiasimis never played a game in net in the ahl, hopefulyl tarasenko can carry the load

Management Grade : A-

Offense - A
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - B

Milwaukee Admirals:
    Jiren & JC look to make a calder run with some solid pickups in Gumba & Grxmpy. The only bad bid I really see is Ten Ply for 3mil, like what. Danglez HD is a good steal, other than that 1mil for 1 d man as of now isnt sharp looking.

Offense - B
    Defense - B-
    Goalie - B

Ontario Reign:
    This is all over & I am very confused. Prior to bidding, Rybish wanted a team friendly non toxic team, great! Downside, you cant take ANY penalties if you want to be on his team. Dropping 5+ on a gu ywho hasnt touched LG since s31 and had a down season is a little scary. Ragu Puggles & Noodle all s8 legends of NB look to carry that legacy on, but I dont really see anyone else as a huge threat. Glad they spent all their cash, smart for first season managers.

Management Grade : B-

Offense - B
    Defense - C
    Goalie - B

Palm Springs :
    Byfuglien & Seek did a good job in locking up Scylla, but grabbing Packer & Slapshot for 8mil (5m & 3m) combined isnt really ideal. Costa is good, but who else is on D that will compete with top teams? Greech is a solid goalie, but its a very shaky situation they're in.

Offense - B
    Defense - B-
    Goalie - B

Providence Bruins:
    Broomball & sunbudbudz(?) both try and look for a playoff appearance. It's a little strange taking a free contracted agm with okay stats, had a good seasons of 17-6 last season, but idk. Dropping 4.25mil on Aarskog is very strange, seeing his defensive ability isnt there, but a skilled guy nonetheless. Hopefulyl some of their 500k guys can step up because if not, it wont look good.

Offense - B
    Defense - C+
    Goalie - B-

Rochester Americans:
    What a great season they had last season, built a depth team so clutch & nylander didnt need to ball out in playoffs. With dropping 13mil on two guys, they made up for it with some very good 500k steals. Look for these guys to be in contention.

Offense - A-
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - B+

Rockford Ice Hogs:
    Um.... Okay well, lets start. They had some good 500k steals in jeff (I just looked there isnt another one) Banksy & Jeff team up again with prime who won the calder mem cup I think. Anyways, the only bad part , rough wise, is the goaltending. TrT and a chl goalie in net doesnt look very good. Lets hope these guys can score!

Offense - B+
    Defense - B-
    Goalie - D+

SA Rampage:
    Soup Skyre & Broche all team up again and this team looks really good on paper. riems & cud for 500k are good steals, this team looks very well rounded from top to bottom, look for a solid run by these guys.

Management Grade : A+

Offense - A+
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - B

SD Gulls:
    This bmasker as free agm thing is wild. He would've been 500k, hopefully hes sick at 20 & has good management decisions. Manship is a solid player, and getting some good players in the process. Luusky for 4mil is a big question mark, he'll prob be banned for no showing by week 3. Swibz is a very solid g7 d man, 6mil-7mil is a good price. Notez will be a good starter, bigmac is a question mark though. Hope it works out for these guys

Offense - B
    Defense - B-
    Goalie - B

SJ Cuda:
    The legendary no RT god, eldo & his blind goalie friend look to make a deep run. This team is all over the place and idk if its good or bad. They didnt drop 93mil on one player which is smart, so we'll see how this goes

Offense - B+
    Defense - B
    Goalie - C+

Springfield TBirds:
    JDJ & squad both look to return as a good tandem. This is looking like their old teams, and thats not totally a good thing. Folksyrelic & goalscorer9 will be solid additions for these guys, along with grabbing chady & splinter for cheap. Look for these guys to be in playoffs.

Offense - B
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - B

Stockton Heat:
    This team is a bit strange. After going to D for tristn, the GM, which was the smartest decision he could've made, he hasnt shown success as a goalie, so hopefully hes a better d man. Tricky & ruthless who never really play apart will be a solid chem option. Rbk, JL & Spruce are all good steals, idk who you guys let spruce go for 1mil, you all disgust me. IF their goalies hang with the team, they'll be good.

Offense - B
    Defense - C+
    Goalie - B-

Syracuse Crunch:
    I dont even know. I really dont. I dont like writing off teams off the start, but who did this bidding? two managers who could've gone 500k in ahl, no first liners, at least gigi & lundy are there.

Management Grade : D-

Offense - C-
    Defense - D+
    Goalie - C+

Texas Stars
    This doesnt look good. Dropping 8.25mil for LoL who will prob be called up and left with a massive hole in the D and cap wise, hope they can use it for trades. back in black & nxgi are prob the only two steals here, but nxgi also barely touched the game (per him)

Offense - B
    Defense - B
    Goalie - B-

TO Marlies:
    Hutch flyers & uncle dats all good managers are looking to make a big impact. The management skill is there, especially grabbing bladez in bidding. Good chem there. bonez at 500k what a steal. Same with flash, some of you guys are lost. This team will be very good.

Offense - B+
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - B

Tucson Roadrunners:
    deceptive looking for another calder appearance, The D core doesnt look too bad, the forwards I dont really recognize. Hopefully deceptive can keep canada under control, because thats a rough contract for an average guy. Doubt he stays on the team, but good team nonetheless.

Offense - B
    Defense - B+
    Goalie - C+

Utica Comets:
    pigs, studz, saucer are 3 solid players, smart to lock in 3 4m+ guys. if ghosty & killa watt can return to their old form, this will be a solid team up front. the defense isnt bad, and its complimented by good goalies. this should be a fun team to watch.

Offense - A-
    Defense - B
    Goalie - B+

WBS Pens:
    This team looks really good, gentry and co. did a great job in getting some quality guys. Kermier for 4mil is good & legacy for 1mil is good too, it all depends on if nightingale can live up to his 8mil. the d core here is unreal. Should be a good team.

Offense - B+
    Defense - A
    Goalie - B

• Like x 25
    • Winner x 5
    • Informative x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    mattyhandz
  2. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    Great write up man! Love the media!

• Like Like x 1
    Glorygaming94
  3. skyre5

skyre5 AHL's Most Underpaid Player

Discord:
    313sky#2061
    Ratings:
    +559 / 34 / -71
    A+ baby. @Cuddmuffin a steal, I don't know about that.

• Like Like x 4
    In Training
    No Streaming Account
  4. TheCloud IX

TheCloud IX Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cloudicus#0
    Ratings:
    +428 / 21 / -34
    Appreciate the time and effort. Great write up bro, hope to see more. :)

• Like Like x 1
    mrcloudicuss
  5. Nxgi

Nxgi Dogshit.

Ratings:
    +779 / 133 / -212
    Holy shit i got a mention Level one babyyyyy

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    I won't lie you did very well in bidding regardless the shit people give you. You got some good players

• Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz
  7. SunBunBudZ

SunBunBudZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -6
    GG bro

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. JC Enterprise

JC Enterprise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JC Enterprise#2601
    Ratings:
    +549 / 46 / -41
    Great write up!!

• Like Like x 1
    Playing EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Career Match 1-2 BIR V SWA, 1st Half
    XxFireHeartsxX
  9. SamSchwartzy

SamSchwartzy S29 & S32 Calder Cup Champion / Since NHL16'

Ratings:
    +125 / 6 / -2
    Not much love for us goalies boy, no team has an A (minus or not) in this category? I know... we are humble. Nice write up and thanks for the time, have a good season.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. ZiggyP5

ZiggyP5 Antidisestablishmentarianism

Discord:
    ZiggyP5#8560
    Ratings:
    +242 / 49 / -35
    Rip crunch

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Studz x 7

Studz x 7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 3 / -10
    Great write up, and thanks for the kind words. Hoping for a great season, it should be a fun one!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. KOLLER

KOLLER On the level

Discord:
    imkoller#0
    Ratings:
    +377 / 28 / -64
    Nice job brotha!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Manship91

Manship91 Washed up

Ratings:
    +569 / 35 / -63
    Masker was supposed to be the paid agm but I went from agm to gm like maybe a week before bidding so finding an expensive agm was rip

• Like Like x 1
    Manship91
  14. BigSaveNabokov

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    You guys were the closest to it imo

• Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz
  15. Nep Neppy

Nep Neppy Hockey’s Greatest Weeb

Ratings: