s21 Management Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Beta Dreams, Oct 8, 2019.

?

Who has the best management tandem?

1. Bulls

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Raptors

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  3. Nuggets

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Nets

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. Rockets

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. Dreams FF

Dreams FF Free Dreams

Discord:
    dreams2x#0
    Ratings:
    +436 / 86 / -106
    Simply my opinion I really give no fucks what y'all think

These rankings are based on current management tandems on a 5 POINT grade scale.

Brooklyn Nets :team95:
    @NetsOnFire - Owner
    @VenomOnFire - GM

It's always a good start when you have 2 guys worthy of free contracts. Skill is not a question between these 2. Both players are a top talent at their position and have proven that with First and Second team LGBA nods between them. However these are first time managers on their own. Roitman is a first time owner and with no management experience I do question his unproven ability to construct a good team. However he is eager to learn. VenomOnFire was the agm last season for the runner up Phenoix Suns however he did have a manager with familiar LG experience in Ele. Once these 2 get the hang of management this could be a top team.
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: 1.5
    SKILL: 5
    6.5/10

Charlotte Hornets:team254:
    @Two Lag Shots - Owner
    @WoE PaniX - GM

The duo of Lag Shots and Panic are back for a redemption tour. Formerly the San Antonio Spurs they finished in overall last place last season. Maybe a change in scenery will help these guys. Both struggled mightily last season with very poor records. Lag Shots and Panix are both swapping positions in 2K20 maybe this will also help them. Lag Shots proved he could score 20 a game as a guard but now he is at center, not sure this was the best idea. Last season was their first time managing so a pardon could be used there however no excuses could be made if the result is the same this season
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: 1
    SKILL: 2.5
    3.5/10

Chicago Bulls:team81:
    @SubxForce - Owner
    @Beta Dreams - GM

Two proven players worthy of the free contract. Last seasons clippers are back for another run. Both players. This time Dreams is bringing in Superb as his management partner. Last season started out rough but a very good turn around had them finish in the 2 seed with a conference finals appearance. Skill and Management Experience here cannot be a question when you have a top 3 Lock and Former MVP to talk about. Hopefully they avoid another terrible start so they can easily be a top seed in the stacked eastern conference.
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: 4
    9/10

Denver Nuggets:team84:
    @Schizostone - Owner
    @OG GrandPoppa - GM

If you aren't worth the free contract you better be a damn good manager. Schizo is a very good manager who has already won a championship by building a very good squad in season 19. Can he recreate that team with different players? I personally don't think they are each worth a free contract but OG is a solid enough guard who can maybe prove he is. It also never helps to bring in a friend you want when you are a good owner. Can expect a very competitive team from Schizo
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: 5
    SKILL: 3
    8/10

Houston Rockets:team87:
    @MINICHUD MASON - Owner
    @D Andoo99 - GM

Mason is back for ANOTHER season as an owner. As the longest tenured owner I have high expectations. He usually builds a solid competitive team. This time he brings in D Andoo99 a top player who for sure would have been one of biddings highest paid players. I expect nothing less than a contender from mason.
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES 4
    SKILL 4.5
    8.5/10

Los Angeles:team90:
    @KhoreyHouks - Owner
    @Karl X Malowned - GM

Don't have much to say, 2 former jazz managers from last season. Was a bad team, Decent players though but not worth the free contracts. Looking to rebound. Need to prove themselves.
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: 2
    SKILL: 2
    4/10

Memphis Grizzlies:team91:
    @Torched Xans - Owner
    @Amendment64 - GM

I've heard very little about Xans. Was a TC last season, First time LGBA manager this season NCAA GM Last season. Never heard of Amendment, hopefully it's a good friend of his. I expect a bottom feeder but wish you the best. Prove Yourselves.
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: 2
    SKILL: 1
    3/10

Milwaukee Bucks:team93:
    @Texans80mvp - Owner
    @bigtipchip - GM

Texans was a solid player on last seasons Miami Heat. A argument can be made he's worth the free contract. Although with 0 management experience that I know of I don't know what to expect. My only guess is a team of friends much like the GM he brought in. Can be the sleeper team people should look out for.
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: .5
    SKILL: 2.5
    3/10

Minnesota Timberwolves:team94:
    @HBB Rise - Owner
    @CubsCrusher14 - GM

Lmao where to start, easily the meme management duo. D Rise is teaming up with Cubs after leading the celtics to 2nd to last place last season. Cubs however did make the playoffs last 2 seasons as an owner so give him credit where it's due. Neither of them are free contracts but should have a good idea on what it takes to be a winning team.
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: 3.5
    5.5/10

New Orleans Pelicans:team96:
    @justdonni3 2 - Owner
    N/A - GM

If you don't have a GM by now it's not a good look. I hope you do have some options but just haven't made a decision, a last minute GM can be trouble. donni was on the mediocre celtics last season so his stats will clearly take a hit. I would say he is a average player though and good 2nd line center you can rely on. A really nice guy but i'm not sold on his ability to build a good team and the lack of a gm scares me. If he finds a serviceable GM this could be a playoff team. However as of right now a bottom feeder. Lack of GM heavily effects his ratings
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: .5
    2.5/10

New York Knicks:team97:
    @LemonYellowSun - Owner
    @STG BEAST - GM

Lemon is a last season NCAA GM who won the championship, so i'll give him that. STG didn't play well in the NCAA last season which concerns me. Both unproven guys looking to make a name for themselves. Doesn't help them being in the eastern conference.
    MANAGMENT ABILITES: 3
    SKILL: 1.5
    4.5/10

Orlando Magic:team98:
    @Visionz813 - Owner
    @Kryss85 - GM

Visionz is Brand new to LG as far as I know of. Taking ownership your first season is not the smartest idea unless you have a real experienced GM. I've been told Visionz isn't that good so sorry don't shoot the messenger. Kryss a 2nd line center comes in having been in the league since the reboot so he should have a good lay of the land. Kryss also has prior LGHL management experience I believe so that helps. Both unproven on the LGBA side.
    SKILL: 1.5
    3/10

Philadelphia 76ers:team99:
    @ThankYouHinkie - Owner
    @im just a squid - GM

last years 76ers are back to redeem themselves after missing the playoffs last season AND the season before. Hinkie is taking a different approach this season. Last season he bid squid to the max contract 11.5 mil which is absurd but he did get the team he wanted. However I heard last the 2 seasons the 76ers were all IRL friends and just barely missed the playoffs both times on last week collapses , RUN IT BACK x3. On the flip side Squid is a top player on his own game and is well worth the free contract. The problem is Hinkie isn't that good and the surrounding talent among Squid can be an issue. Really need to build around Squid and get him some help, having him for free like s19 is a good start.
    SKILL: 3.5
    5/10

Portland Trail Blazers:team101:
    @WiliestJester56 - Owner
    @Pr1me Dime - GM

Both were on the Tar Heels in NCAA last season Jester as the owner and Dime as a player. Both of their stats are not impressive however the W/L column isn't bad which is all that matters. I've never seen either play but based on stats in a very watered down NCAA they aren't that good. Both are unproven and need to have a good plan coming into bidding. I don't know what to expect from them.
    SKILL: 1
    2.5/10

Sacramento Kings:team102:
    @LockDownJesus - Owner
    @SpotJr25 - GM

I don't know much about LockDownJesus but his NCAA stats are good and he won the MVP for NCAA so a top player moving up. He was also the the GM for Marquette. SpotJR25 is a good center, one of the best from the NCAA and won the championship. Skill doesn't always translate but I think these 2 will put together a good team.
    SKILL: 4
    5.5/10

Toronto Raptors:team105:
    @Coach Denham - Owner
    @ImTom - GM

Ditching BigJay, teammates on the Raptors last season, finished 1st seed. Denham is last seasons MVP* ImTom is last seasons 1st team LGBA point guard. Both are worth the free contracts they have. Denham has a lot of LGHL manager experience which helps and he knows how to win. Tom has never managed that I know off. These guys can be the early favorites to win s21.
    MANAGEMENT ABILITIES: 4
    9/10

1.:team105:
    2.:team81:
    3.:team87:
    4.:team84:
    5.:team95:
    6.:team94:
    7.:team102:
    8.:team99:
    9.:team90:
    10.:team97:
    11.:team254:
    12.:team93:
    13.:team98:
    14.:team101:
    15.:team91:
    16.:team96:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    you put an asterisk next to MVP and didn't put anything to explain why???

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Vxnom ll

Vxnom ll Well-Known Member

Discord:
    VenomOnFire#7911
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -5
    Honestly deserve a higher rating in management since I was a AGM but its whatever ill just work to prove you wrong :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    VenomOnFire
  4. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    The 3rd management skill criteria should be how much shit you talk and then dodge people. May even put Chitown in the coveted #1 spot

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Kryss85

Kryss85 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 19 / -28
    Honestly not a terrible write up. I think you have a pretty good idea of what this should look like on paper. That being said, I NEVER get the respect for my game I deserve so I think your skill rating for us is not surprising, but incorrect....I mean seriously, you rated us lower than the last place guys last year (no offense intended to lag or panix)...I just want that extra point to jump over them...lol...great work Beta

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Hansum Horty

Hansum Horty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hansum_horty#0
    Ratings:
    +831 / 54 / -127
    No Streaming Account