LGBA PSN Eastern Conference Power rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Navyynick, Oct 21, 2019.

1. xKeeping

xKeeping Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xkeeping_57999#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -5
    Just like last pre-season rankings. No introduction this time, straight into the rankings

Lets go,

1) Philadelphia 76ers
    Owner - @TTV-Thorpe7
    GM - @Twitch-Dirk5

First off, the eastern conference have 3 teams at the top who are pretty interchangeable in terms of rankings, at least now during the pre-season. The first of those 3 being the 76ers who went out and had a fine bidding. They have one of the top management teams in @TTV-Thorpe7 and @Twitch-Dirk5 who are both worth the free contracts, they picked up @Akonvict21 and @j_carlos_44 who if I’m not mistaken they have chemistry with, Also picking up reigning playoff MVP @WetLikeKyleLowry on a 2 year value deal. The 2nd line may struggle a bit, but the 1st group of players will not lose very often.

Team MVP : @WetLikeKyleLowry

Hot take : @WetLikeKyleLowry finishes top 3 in MVP voting while leading this team to a top 2 seed in the east

2) Toronto Raptors

Owner - @iTzShoooK
    GM - @StayFarAway

After a great season with the Bucks last season @iTzShoooK is back with possibly the best free contract in the league with reigning MVP @StayFarAway_ATR. They went out this bidding and picked up the ATR Clan at cheap contracts, while also picking up one of the premier wings in the league in @F0R3IGN_0BJ3KT and promising newcomer @L1AR_x. This team will be near the stop of the standings all season.

Team MVP: @StayFarAway_ATR

Hot take: @StayFarAway_ATR wins his 2nd MVP in as many seasons

3) Chicago Bulls

Owner - @Chizzy-Skywalker
    GM - @coolviper__

Portland 2.0 but not. This team took all the best players from last year’s playoff Portland team and then added a former MVP in @coolviper__ and premier LGBA forward @Coast3113…. That’s pretty good. Theres a few different routes this team could go, they could load up one line here or make two very balanced lines. They have some options and it will be interesting to see which route they take, either way expect these guys to be up there.

Team MVP : @coolviper__

Hot take: This team ends up representing the east in the finals once they figure it all out.

4) Charlotte Hornets

Owner - @Furix24
    GM – @L3GACYx27

@Furix24 has his team looking primed for a good season, with multiple 15+ PPG scorers and one of the best defensive bigs in the game in @BIGMIKECLICKBOOM this team will definitely be competitive, Im not too sure about paying the amount they did for @Devil_Clutch1 but other people were bidding him up as well, so maybe there’s something more to the guy then his stats showed last season. This team should compete for a playoff spot and possibly more.

Team MVP: @Furix24

Hot take: @Furix24 finishes top 5 in MVP voting and top 3 in DPOY voting.

5) Brooklyn Nets

Owner - @ncasais
    GM - @Looped61

New Orleans team from last season relocated to Brooklyn to take control of the nets, @ncasais and @Looped61 would like the build on the momentum they were building at the end of last year. They picked up newcomers @DoItForPrez and @yoMayblu for 2.5m each, they also got @Parklock_ for 2m which in my opinion is a pretty good steal based on the reviews i've heard about him. Theres alot of players on this team with no LGBA experience so this is a team that could possibly challenge for a spot in the playoffs if everything clicks.

Team MVP: @Parklock_

Hot take: @ncasais continues his momentum from the end of last seasons and has his team challenging for a playoff spot by the end of the year, finishing as a finalist for the GM of the year.

6) Cleveland Cavaliers

Owner - @Ritz_Burgh
    GM - @G0bL1n_412

First time managment duo in cleveland hoping to compete for a playoff spot in the eastern conference, they went out and spent 3.5m on...... @SendLobs ? alright, quite the overpay but maybe they know something everyone else doesnt, but imo its a pretty massive overpay. Outside of Lobs though they didnt spend much money and brought in a bunch of former lakers from last season along with some guys who havent played in LGBA before. @G0bL1n_412 is a solid player, will it be enough though to qualify for the playoffs in a stacked conference, im not sure.

Team MVP: @G0bL1n_412

Hot take: @SendLobs proves us all wrong and takes home all-nba honors at the PF Position

7) New York Knicks

Owner - @Phntmshark
    GM - @KNOXVILLEDORE94

The Knicks went out and spent a bunch of money on @scholz2k and @DaeDigital23, scholz is a proven player in the league, however Dae has no previous experience in the LGBA so we'll see if the 4m turns into a savy investment or a huge disappointment. I feel the management duo of the knicks aren't really worth the free contract so they cannot afford to have their higher priced players not succeed. Their other players are players who have next to none or no experience in the LGBA. I really hope these guys can prove us wrong and be able to be competitive.

Team MVP: @scholz2k

Hot take: This team trades scholz by week 3, possibly gaining some momentum during the end of the season like NOP last season, unfortunately missing out on the playoffs.

8) Miami Heat
    Owner - @Coolboy-1_
    GM - @Im_your_dad25

I heard a rumour that Miami's Owner was MIA for day 1 of bidding and it shows. This team looks doomed in the east, they have a few unknown guys who could end up being good but the players on the roster who have previously played in the league... well to put it nicely, their stats just arent very good. I feel this is going to be a long season for Miami, and I hope no one ends up quitting and it able to stay competitive, and if all else fails atleast they have NCAA Legend @Jbone151577

Team MVP: ... it will be a unknown

Hot take: Lots of forfeits

Thanks for reading guys and remember use this as motivation!

Credit to @TTV-Thorpe7 , @Browness- and @I--Cross--I

• Like Like x 4
    navyynick
  2. Complex_Point

Complex_Point Future Points and Turnovers Leader

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Good List. Def like those last 3, Only thing JBONE is legendary at is being too scared to wager. Dae's real solid imo :3 Knicks > Cavs Goblin isn't very good last I checked, super toxic. Idk who was saying BigMike was a top defensive big, that's just not a realistic statement. U saying Browness not winning the MVP this season tho? Idk how he doesn't come back, play a few games as a tc and drop enough to mess up ATR's chances are revenge for the poor award choices from last season :0

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. iTzShoooK

iTzShoooK The King of LGBA

Discord:
    itzshoook#0
    Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -0
    Nice job Navy, this stuff makes the league all the more interesting ! And good job to everyone behind the scenes who had something to do with it as well !

• Like Like x 6
    iTzShoooK
  4. KNOXVILLEDORE94

KNOXVILLEDORE94 That Dude

Discord:
    knox2tall#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Are these gonna be updated every week? Good job guys Pretty cool even though i think people sleeping on us.

No Streaming Account
  5. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Someone voted Houston as the 7th best team in a conference with Memphis Denver and San Antonio. You can't say you're getting slept on o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. T9366

T9366 What You Need?

Discord:
    Mr. T#1884
    Ratings:
    +48 / 4 / -10
    To bad that @WetLikeKyleLowry guy will get soaked by the buckets I drop on his head..Splash-Its-Cash

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. G0bL1n_412

G0bL1n_412 of 2K

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Man you love throwing dirt on my name dude

No Streaming Account
  8. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Be good then, the rest of us know how bad you are :)

No Streaming Account
  9. G0bL1n_412

G0bL1n_412 of 2K

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The rest of y’all are

No Streaming Account