Week 3 LGBA PSN Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Navyynick, Nov 16, 2019.

1. xKeeping

xKeeping Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xkeeping_57999#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -5
    Eastern Conference

1. Toronto Raptors 15-3 (5-1)

The raptors remain in the stop spot again this week after a solid 5-1 week. Big wins over tough teams Philadephia, Charlotte and the spurs, and only losing to the powerhouse lakers. They decided this week to give both their star PGs 3 games a week.

TOR player of the week
    @Browness-

2. Chicago Bulls 13-5 (4-2)

After starting the week out with 2 loses they followed it up with 4 straight wins, closing out the week strong. The bulls had a relatively easy week this week, playing 4 teams with losing records and their only two tests coming against the suns and OKC, both Ls. I expect the bulls to continue to remain in this spot.

Chi player of the week
    @ttp-21-

3. Charlotte Hornets 11-7 (4-2)

The hornets are for real, and after seeing the 76ers stumbles I belive this is going to be Charlottes spot going forward. They had a good win against the 76ers this week and had 2 very close games against the two best teams in the league. Charlotte also went out this weekend and picked up LGBA Champ splash and a great PG in Hoodiemerc. Watch out.

Cha player of the week

@I--Cross--I

4. Philadelphia 76ers 10-8 (3-3)

It wasnt a great week for Philadelphia. Sure they went .500 but the competitiveness of the teams they beat werent the best. I believe the way this team is currently constructed isnt enough to get it done and I believe they'll fighting with the next team for the 4th seed down the stretch.

Phi Player of the week
    @Yahboiaa

5. Brooklyn Nets 9-9 (3-3)

God these guys are consistent, posting a 3-3 record for the 3rd straight week. Sadly something this team that I keep noticing, they leave wins on the table that they should have, an example of that this week would be losing to the Memphis grizzlies. If Brooklyn can crack down on those bad loses, I belive they will give PHI a run for their money for the 4th seed.

BKN player of the week
    @JakeFaceBabYeaii

6. New York Knicks 4-14 (1-5)

I just dont get this, on paper they look to have a solid group yet they still cant beat the weaker teams in the league. This appears as if it could be a lost season after this weeks slip up, the knicks will need to some 5-1 weeks pronto if they hope to have any chance.

NYK player of the week
    @HaadDaGr8_

7. Miami Heat 3-15 (1-5)

Lots happening in Miami, obviously they arent going to compete this season but they look to be set for the future with a competent owner in @Da24Truth . He does look to have a semi-competitive 1st line in Miami and shouldnt FF games, and anything is better then Jbone. I wish Datruth success in the future.

Mia player of the week
    @DATBOYJOHNSON

8. Cleveland Cavaliers 4-14 (1-5)

The cavs repeated last weeks dreadful performance of 1-5 with another 1-5. Theres not really much to say about them at this point, as they weren't very good in any of there games this week and nobody really stood out.

CLE player of the week
    @Karlitho954

Western Conference

1. LA Lakers 15-3 (6-0)

Dont look now but the lakers are still going strong, 6-0 this week (1 being a ff but w.e) they look like they are currently on the same level as the OKC Thunder and still with a solid roster they shouldnt slow down, especially after a huge win over Toronto.

LAL player of the week
    @DaGoatRod

2. OKC Thunder 14-4 (4-2)

on the surface it looks like OKC may have stumbled a bit, "only" going 4-2 this week, however 1 of those loses coming via FF and the other coming against a great opponent in the spurs, in my opinion blowing out the bulls top line the outweighs the loss against the spurs. Don't dare sleep on this team.

OKC player of the week
    @THEKIDDKEL

3. San Antonio Spurs 12-6 (3-3)

I finally believe in the Spurs (especially after nearly losing to them). They definitely have a solid team with one of the best bigs in the league in king-strict, and one of the better defenses in the league as shown by holding OKC to 37 points in a win. They better watch their tail though for the next team on the list.

SAS player of the week
    @King-strict

4. Phoenix Suns 11-7 (5-1)

After getting out to a 2-6 start to the season the suns have gone 9-1 in their last 10 games. Huge wins this week over Chicago and the Spurs, the suns shouldn't be taken lightly with wins over every team in the top 6 in the league expect LA. The suns made a huge trade this weekend grabbing Karlsson_MVP and Kane88 from the rockets, not to mention they were gifted 2kLeague prospect BOHHIO from the LG gods.

PHX player of the week
    @LG'S random assigner

5. Memphis Grizzlies 8-10 (4-2)

Memphis had a a strong 4-2 week. Their competition this last week wasnt great but they still have to win the games so good on them. They realistically have the best chance at competing for the last playoff spot in the west, its going to be tough though considering they face the Spurs, Chicago, Suns and OKC. Hopefully they win the games their suppose to win and sneak a win against a tougher team and maybe they'll make this race a bit more interesting

MEM player of the week
    @R3my_martin10

6. Houston Rockets 6-12 (2-4)

Houston actually has 4 FF this season which has pretty much all but ended their season. Their first line should still end being a competitive unit and winning against bad teams, and competing for a while against better teams. Hopefully they can start getting lineups together though so other teams fighting for playoff spots arent just gifted wins.

HOU player of the week
    @Complex_Point

7. Portland Trailblazers 6-12 (2-4)

Portland had a bad week this week, surprisingly though they came out with a win over the spurs. If they hope to turn whats left of this season around they have to win all 4 of the winnable games they have next week, they'll be hopeful that all the moves they made this weekend will help them do just that.

POR player of the week
    @Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

8. Denver Nuggets 3-15 (0-6)

6 Ls this week for the Nuggets, really not much to say about this team. Hopefully they can get people to continue showing up to play and not take any FFs. They actually only lost to the Lakers by 1, which is actually pretty shocking based on the numbers of this team.

DEN player of the week
    @Their management team, they're the worst team in the league yet they havent taken 1 ff.

• Like Like x 2
    navyynick
  2. Complex_Point

Complex_Point Future Points and Turnovers Leader

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    5 ffs actually

No Streaming Account
  3. GzeusChrist

GzeusChrist 3 time LGBA PSN CHAMP (S8 S9 S10)

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -2
    how is it tough for grizzlies vs suns if grizz won the first meeting? ‍♂️

No Streaming Account
  4. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Suns are easily better than the Grizz. Their first lines and second lines frankly speaking are incomparable, similar to Houston's first line against y'alls. They're a much better team now as well, especially with the addition of the aforementioned Bohio, who will almost certainly be a top pg, and Karlsson who has proven himself to be a top Lock, if not player all around. When y'all have more than 2 wins above Houston, who've taken 5 forfeits which all would've been Ws, you can talk. Until then, just like Portland Denver Brooklyn Cleveland Miami and whatever other trash teams there are, stop talking.

No Streaming Account
  5. GzeusChrist

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -2
    EASILY?? wow haha that's funny because we actually won against them and please do not bring up your trash ass team in the conversation because your trash ass team is 3-0 against us oh yeah have you forgotten the scrim where u cried and quit because u can't score? and don't compare any other teams with yours and call others trash if you can't even have your people to show up. and you should take your advice STOP TALKING

No Streaming Account
  6. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    Cried and quit? We encountered and error and have the clips to prove it, and I happened to just start scoring when it happened. 3-0, one of which was a forfeit, one of which we had gamerzone on our team who is quite literally the worst player in LGBA besides maybe Joeb. I can beat y'all with 4 BOTS ANYDAY. I don't care how many points y'all score because I guarantee you I can account for more points individually than your whole team. Ask Cleveland how it feels, they tried throwin 3 guys at me and it couldn't stop the isolation.

No Streaming Account
  7. GzeusChrist

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -2
    are you running out of reasons? you got beaten boy so please don't make excuses and hell i care about your game vs cle. let's just stick to the facts that you ain't shit and you will never win against my team because you're trash so please stop kissing somebody's ass and just accept that you suck. and that's the only thing you're good at. SUCKING.

PS. not our fault u can't even have your guys to show up. 3-0

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    we haven't even played y'all 3 times get yo numbers straight boy. Who guarded me those games anyways? JOHNSON. Who did I drop 40 on the other day. JOHNSON. Stop talking and get good chief, I don't care how bad my team is at this point because it won't get any better. As an individual player I do what I can do, and what I can do is score. There's a single player here who's individually clamped me, and that's Oneill. When you become enough of a threat yourself to where teams have to focus on guarding you let me know. Until then, stop taking credit for the work of others and become good yourself.

No Streaming Account
  9. GzeusChrist

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -2
    Man.. stop mentioning people's name just to try and defend your honor why can't u accept that u took 3 Ls against us? haha you are just hilarious boy. you keep bringing out shit that has nothing to do with the fact that you took 3 Ls on a team u keep calling trash. go ahead cry it out it's okay complex i know you can only talk on here because u got muted on discord because everything that comes out of you is shit. hahahahahaha. next time bring up arguments without trying to get other people involved which is not even my team or people on my team.

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Complex_Point

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -10
    27.3 PPG came out of me. 7 APG came out of me. Johnson did a good job of covering me, but he wasn't responsible for me not scoring. I tried to force some stuff to places I couldn't and that's on me. If y'all wanna play me, with an actual lineup, please let me know. Until then, stop talking as if all of y'all are some super competitive team. Joeb, as much as we have an awkward relationship, knows that I'm fundamentally better than all of y'all.

No Streaming Account
  11. GzeusChrist

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -2
    oh man HAHAHAHA. you really lives up to your reputation. man whatever fantasy basketball world you have on that delusional head of yours it's fine haha not gonna waste my time going back and forth with your delusional ass. fact still remains your team sucks you suck so you don't have a right calling other teams trash because you can't even put together a competitive team so until then you are a loser to me. and please stop telling people to shut up because u don't tell people what to do if you can't take it just keep it moving.

No Streaming Account
  12. xKeeping

xKeeping Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xkeeping_57999#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -5
    I'm pretty sure 4 out of the 5 dudes who you won against arent even on the team anymore, you dont think it will be tough then schedule your weaker guys against us. I could use a good stat pad game

navyynick