How is line tampering fun ?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ltz Gibby, Nov 25, 2019.

1. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Then why did you quit when you got traded . . . You should get a 3s ban and 6 month mute for what you pulled. People who do what you did are worse than the nerds who scrub hunt to beat up on bad lines. Everyone knows who scrub hunts and line tampers and gives them shit for it or makes fun of them.

Quitting after being traded is the worst thing you can do in the league. It hurts your team, it's hurts the team you were traded too. It hurts the guys all involved in the trade when it's reversed. It hurts the AHL as they have to lose a player to the NHL and then the CHL as they have to lose a player to the AHL.

The NHL just needs to go to 2 lines already so people can't scrub hunt as often and don't have to worry about line match. It'll give us all better ECUs when someone can't make it and it'll get rid of shitty 3rd liners who think they're better than they are and quit or cry when they're on a worse team or with players they think are bad.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  2. l MPG l

l MPG l Hi

Ratings:
    +38 / 7 / -13
    Lou i told.fish like 2 weeks ago i was quitting, i have real life issues that i would rather do. And merle win a cup or something then talk you shitter. You only get picked up from your friends lol other wise you fuxking blow.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Redmile89

Redmile89 Knock Knock

Discord:
    redmile89#0
    Ratings:
    +707 / 38 / -43
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Redmile89
  4. Merle

Merle Your favourite player's favourite player Platinum

Discord:
    Gibby#7847
    Ratings:
    +2,554 / 38 / -91
    You're a career negative player at the NHL, AHL and even CHL

You were on a cup winning team and still managed to go negative unless with Gwan.....

Real life issues like Mcdonalds needs a graveshift manager?

Maybe i do only get picked up by friends but i dont get dealt, immediately quit, and cry about how bad the league is just because you had your 12th negative season in what 16 possible seasons..... LOL RIP

The real life issues are your thumbs are bad and your two fathers are sick of you spending all night crying while scrolling through an online hockey site.... or maybe this is you getting ahead of things before you get denied playing for any ESHL/Caps tourney teams... Considering it looks like the majority of teams that picked you for ESHL realized how much you sucked and dropped you.... or were those real life issues too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mercy :shock:

• Funny x 12
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Bane Dont Care

Bane Dont Care Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 14 / -16
    Yikes

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. l MPG l

l MPG l Hi

Ratings:
    +38 / 7 / -13
    You keep bringing those to eahl ask buree i said take me off and ask the other guy he didnt want all west guys cause he was east lol dude i own a company that does over 600k a year im pretty set on my real life issues lol .... you atill blow and get picked up cause they feel sorry for you. Thats all u ever have to say its old already

No Streaming Account
  7. Merle

Discord:
    Gibby#7847
    Ratings:
    +2,554 / 38 / -91
    600K a year ... whoa thats pretty nutty Itz Bezos

Care to touch on why you're rocking a negative record at every level including the CHL.....?

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. l MPG l

l MPG l Hi

Ratings:
    +38 / 7 / -13
    I mean 300k not 600k error

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. x Fisher 81

x Fisher 81 @IslesGT RW

Discord:
    Fisher#3831
    Ratings:
    +524 / 109 / -104
    This is not true. I asked if you were cool being traded and you said "do what you got to do" I traded you, and you quit. I agree with Lou 100% people like this should be banned for 3 seasons and 6 month mute @LG McDonald

• Winner Winner x 2
    Fisher81
  10. Stewkos

Stewkos Veteran Presence

Discord:
    Stewkos#4830
    Ratings:
    +869 / 12 / -17
    Then why would you feel the need to come here and argue this point?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. l MPG l

l MPG l Hi

Ratings:
    +38 / 7 / -13
    If u didnt delete the discord chat fish i could show it. And this isnt towards peg as i said its a general question lol

No Streaming Account
  12. l MPG l

l MPG l Hi

Ratings:
    +38 / 7 / -13
    CARCH HAS A FEW WORDS TODAY:

Fisher telling a player to his face that he sucks is conduct unbecoming and if it were me I’d be removed already.. he also says that he scheduled lines based on availability but also schedules based on coordinating lines with other teams ? Ok

Sweet lou is hypocrite.. what he fails to understand is it hurts the league.. friends on 2 different teams telling each other to give eachother 3rd lines so they can beat up on other teams not in their friend circle absolutely should fucking be punished for.. people sign up to have fun not be little pawns for the nerds who arent mature enough to be owner anyways..lou also colludes with owners in his friends group during bidding so they don’t bid on each other’s players. Ducking sad he gets all his boys for every season for like 1M each and still can’t sniff a cup

We all liked Merle a lot better when he disappeared after his failed LG newspaper attempt.. he’s bad, gibby is way better than him.. you played on the first line for the cup winning team and played flawless hockey for the most part idc who you played with ... so many people don’t sign up or play in AHL cuz poor owners or cheating owners suicide them or treat them like shit or say they suck so what it’s a problem

Also point out Merle is 1-3 career AHL, 26-19 in the CHL, and 6-9 in esports.. no clue why he is saying anything.. oh and this game how the fuck do you only win 22% of your draws? Was that his first time playing the game or what ? Maybe it’s time his 2 fathers tell him to stop playing NHL and focus more on his graveyard shift managerial role at Burger King more seriously, And tell Merle he fucking changed his tag from gibby how is he still trying to claim the name ? He gave it up! Is there a mandated time frame he still holds the rights or something what a loser.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Merle

Discord:
    Gibby#7847
    Ratings:
    +2,554 / 38 / -91
    How many people did you have to poll before you got some negative things to say about fisher, Lou or I.... couldn't even pull those things out yourself LOL

It woulda been nice if Carch didnt just recycle my jokes but i guess we can't get people to think for themselves anymore

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    usually lines who scrub hunt dont do well in the playoffs... so who cares.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. l MPG l

l MPG l Hi

Ratings:
    +38 / 7 / -13
    Carch said here u go

Attached Files:

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. l MPG l

l MPG l Hi

Ratings:
    +38 / 7 / -13
    And you tried to make a lg news paper AHAHAHAH facking virgin hours!!!! Im done never speak to me again after that loser lol lg news paper

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -193
    I didnt realize people lived for it enough to ask other LG management what lines they were using every week, but holy shit this Gibby guy is a fucking moron.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. BKGuapo

BKGuapo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bkguapo#0
    Ratings:
    +253 / 73 / -57
    I'm confused, there's one Gibby talking to another Gibby about who's the real Gibby but the other Gibby isn't named Gibby however was the first gibby but the first gibby who posted here quoted carch to come at the non Gibby gibby

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  19. l MPG l

l MPG l Hi

Ratings:
    +38 / 7 / -13
    Dude my name has had gibby for years, this guy gets a hard on when he sees me its fuxking dumb, he wont let it rest. Its funny

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Apparently your and carch both have pretty bad reading comprehension as well.

1.) Im talking about you quitting, i didnt say anything to you about line tampering nor do I care who plays who, its part of the league. They don't want it happening, switch to 2 lines
    2.) How can I big on my guys when I have been in bidding for 5 seasons straight
    3.) When I did do that, everyone does it, its part of mgmt. tactics and strategies, like line matching, scrub hunting, sneaking guys through AHL bidding, tag changes. All of those things are just loopholes or strategies some managers are better at exploiting then others. For example, Carch and Brando with their playoff lineup changes and swaps.

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    SweeT9LoU84