Media TOP 10 AHL TEAMS (sorta mid season)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Clutch l28l, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,474 / 118 / -116
    Hello life gamers, Clutchy & Barks here with some more media for you guys. I know I made a post asking if I should do top 5 players or top 10 teams so I figured I would do a little bit of both. Remember...these are just our OPINIONS so please don't get butt hurt. Well, ENJOY!

:flames: TOP 10 AHL TEAMS :flames:

1. :team390: Milwaukee Admirals :team390:

On top of the AHL standings and also on my top 10 again and well deserved. This teams really has no weak spots in my opinion led by elite defensive core and forwards that keep producing. Also with one of the best goalie tandems in the league, these guys looking to have a nice deep run this season.

Players to watch:

@JC Enterprise This guy is killing it for a second straight season but this time looking to take that "Eddie" home along with a Calder.
    @JuniorHawk16 Coming down with the NHL experience after a few seasons up there this guy is doing what you'd expect, getting wins with big numbers.
    @Gumba l11l Just another great player on this great team. He continues to put up great numbers at this level season after season.

2. :team303: Binghamton Devils :team303:
    Surprised? Yea me too, but this team has been lights out for as long as I can remember. Not a lot of big names on this roster but they get it done that's for sure. Pulling away from these Americans making it tough for me but I respect these guys and I don't see them slipping anytime soon.

Players to watch:

@XenoSZN This guy is absolutely killing it this season and I honestly had no idea who he was until this season, a hugeee reason to these guys success.
    @GRITTY 16 With his first AHL season he's transitioned perfectly fine.
    @BUFFALO STAR 23 Another guy that I never heard of till now but man he's making his name known with these baby devils.

3. :team315: Bridgeport Sound Tiger :team315:
    These guys are absolutely buzzing. In all honesty I knew their defense was strong but I thought this was a one line team and they definitely are not. Most of these forwards with great numbers and like I said, outstanding defensively with two stud goalies. That's a recipe for winning if you ask me.

Players to watch:

@TertleToes @Manning x76 Is it Tertle and Manning or Manning and Tertle, does it matter? With @vI Kiroxy Iv as that defensive center that lets these boys work.
    @FerranteCesare2
    Every stud forward line needs a stud defenseman behind them.

4. :team625: Colorado Eagles :team625:
    Juggernaut...A straight up offensive juggernaut of a team right here. Three lines that are all studs for the most part. They also have some studs on defense with last seasons "Eddie" leading them and a goalie that is a legit wall in net. Calder of bust yet again for these boys.

Players to watch:

@vinnyboydc5 Transferring from forward to defense was an absolute breeze for this guys, mans has been killing it all season.
    @Dunks The man I love can sure build teams while locking it down for the guys in front of him.
    @Tastypeanut 5 Holy shit is this guy a brick ball or what.

5. :team393: Charlotte Checkers :team393:
    Another team with more then a few forwards that are killing it added with a west coast line that can get wins makes this team very dangerous especially when it comes to playoffs. Their defense doesn't look the greatest but if these forwards keep scoring like they are it doesn't really matter.

Players to watch:

@Goostaav Looking to have another 80+ point season straight killing it and a pain in the ass to play.
    @Drxma Great guy, even better skater. Having another stud season on a star studded offensive team.
    @FrenchMoron One of the best offensive defenseman in the league, enough said.

6. :team312: Rochester Americans :team312:

I'm going to try to be as unbiased as I can here so bare with me. I expected us to be a top team this season and for the most part we've been near the top, besides the 9 game losing streak lol. We made some moves during the season to hopefully bring @At43 the 3 peat to the brand. Will the Americans get back to the winning ways or forget how to hockey and lose 9 in a row again?

Players to watch:

@xGetAcedx Such a greasy goal scorer, but also is able to walk your entire team. Playing with almost every player on the team, and now playing with 2 guys new to the AHL. Look for Aced to bring the playoff MVP experience to his line and try to solidify the 2nd division spot.
    @Xx LoL xX 9 This guy can take a game in his hands and single handedly win you a game.
    @Shloopsgotpoops and @Geonosis These 2 guys are both insane in the net. Look for them to continue shutting down the other team and carrying Clutchy and myself to wins!

7. :team307: Manitoba Moose :team307:
    Coming in at #7, I kind of expected the moose to be an offensive powerhouse which is exactly what this team is. Manitoba will look to keep the high octane offense rolling the rest of the way if they want to make a run for the Calder.

Players to watch:

@QcKT Tsunami Looks like he's hit a rough patch going 1-3-2 over the last 2 weeks. Manitoba will need him to get going again.
    @Black Paperclip Not going to lie, I didn't think paperclip would be producing like this but he's been on fire with @kdevv. Already with a career high 71 points, paperclip will now try to help Manitoba solidify that 2nd division spot.

8. :team363: San Antonio Rampage :team363:
    Another offensive powerhouse is the Rampage. Lead by 3 of the better managers in the league in @skyre5 @SouPerSaiyan @The Broche. I'm curious if the rampage 3rd line will be able to pull out wins. iI they can, this team will be very scary come playoff time!

Players to Watch:

@skyre5 and @SouPerSaiyan, hands down the best duo in the AHL, back to back seasons now with unreal stats. Will sky make it passed the 1st round and get the cup? We will see.
    @NewMapleLeafs After taking a break from RW and going to goalie for a bit maple is back at forward. 13-5-3 with 69 points he's showing his old self again. If maple can keep providing great secondary scoring for the rampage, look for them to takeover the 2nd division spot for home ice round 1.

9. :team410: Utica Comets :team410:

What a series of events in Utica, From Saucerman wanting out, to the NHL taking Jesus and 50% of the team wanting to quit. Those days are gone though and Uticas management team made some great trades leading up to the deadline to bring them back to a contender status and change the morale of the squad. With 17 mil invested in there D core, it will be interesting to see if they have some cheap forward steals.

Players to watch:
    @Studz x 7 Only playing in 14 of a possible 21 games, Utica will need Studz to show up and play down the stretch as he's one of their better weapons.
    @fuzzmiller23 Plays with an ECU on his wing more times than not it seems looking at his stats and is still 15-5-1. Look for fuzz to try and continue bringing wins to Utica for there push at the 2nd division spot.

10. :team352: Providence Bruins :team352:
    Don't know much about a lot of the players on this team but they are winning. @Dangleson is putting the boys on his back it looks like and will need to continue doing so if the bruins want to make playoffs in that tough division. Losing @Kucherov l 86 for nothing will definitely hurt the bruins as they now need to replace there 2nd line RW.

Players to watch:
    @DANGLES0N Currently with 45 goals, the bruins will need dangle to keep doing what he's been doing and maybe some more. Possible MVP if bruins get a playoff spot.
    @TealCypress3011 Currently ranked 9th in save % and 7th in GAA, I expect Teal to steal some games for the bruins down the stretch to try and solidify a trip to the playoffs.

Love, Clutchy & Barks :poop:

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 10
    the717clutch
  2. Saquon

Saquon Gag On It

Discord:
    saquon.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,171 / 110 / -135
    Moose for Calder #Jirensucks

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    simpism
  3. TheCoyDuck

TheCoyDuck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 11 / -16
    Awesome media Clutch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Manning x 76

Manning x 76 Halifornia

Ratings:
    +394 / 10 / -24
    Great article ! Thanks for adding some more media to these forums !

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. DeDemiGod

DeDemiGod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 4 / -3
    @ehshots not on the players to watch for Milwaukee is crazy. 17-1 with 67 points absolute DEMIGOD out there 100% Green release. Should be a for sure Nhl bid next season!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Lebang 58

Lebang 58 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lebang 58#8645
    Ratings:
    +65 / 11 / -10
    3 straight 3-0 weeks, I’ll be on the watch for Utica

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    i’m the goat

• Informative Informative x 2
    Krvstoffer
  8. Get Acedd

Get Acedd Warning Group

Ratings:
    +168 / 9 / -16
    Dirty dangles

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Studz x 7

Studz x 7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 3 / -10
    Clutchy and Barks great write up as always my dudes. A lot of stuff going on outside of LG, which is why I have missed a lot of games. Should be good to go for another Calder Run.

No Streaming Account