Revisiting Eastern North Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by k-fed, Dec 5, 2019.

?

Who will get home ice for the 2v3 matchup?

Poll closed Dec 6, 2019.
  1. Rochester

16 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Toronto

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  3. Utica

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    I’ve never taken the time to do this in the past so after 8 full weeks of play lets revisit my predictions I made in early October before week 1 and see how I did. Today is the Eastern North.

1. Binghamton Devils

Division Pre-Ranking: 5

Current Ranking: 1

This team is easily the biggest surprise of the season, while I didn’t think they’d be terrible originally projecting them 5th I didn’t expect them to be one of the best teams in the league. The biggest move to this team’s success was the week 1 quitting of GM Darth. Team has never looked back. P.S win a game in OT will ya?

2. Rochester Americans

Division Pre-Ranking: 1

Current Ranking: 2

The “Hum” ericans have been very streaky during the season. They have had good weeks and really bad weeks. There easy top line of clutch and Nylander are winning games but just not putting up points I think as many expected. But hey points aren’t everything, wins only matter. These guys are heating up at the right time.

3. Toronto Marlies

Division Pre-Ranking: 3

Current Ranking: 3

With top two seeds locked in I projected Toronto to finish 3rd. Currently this is where they sit with 10 games left and 2nd seed possibly in their reach. 2nd thru 4th is currently separated by 5 points so its anyone’s guess who will play who and who will have home ice.

4. Utica Comets

Division Pre-Ranking: 2

Current Ranking: 4

The comets are a bit of a surprise to me. I think everyone expected them to be the same powerhouse they were last season with pigs returning. However, they had a bit of a slow start and then some organizational issues. But they seemingly have put that behind them and they like the Americans are heating up at just the right time.

5. Laval Rocket

Division Pre-Ranking: 6

Current Ranking: 5

The rocket are right about where I predicted them to be, just too many good teams in this division making it hard for them to sustain any momentum for a push in the standings coupled with the surprise that is the baby devils. This is for sure a disappointing season.

6. Syracuse Crunch

Division Pre-Ranking: 8

Current Ranking: 6

I predicted this team to finish 8th and after a hot start they looked to prove people wrong but then the rest of the league caught up with them and they haven’t been able to sustain that thing call winning very much down the course of the season. And they’re only 2 points from being last as of this writing. Ex Box Bing rated me GG for what I assume predicting them last, another one I wasn’t wrong about. GG.

7. Belleville Senators

Division Pre-Ranking: 4

Current Ranking: 7

I have to say I’m a bit disappointed in myself, I predicted these guys to be in the final playoff spot and they have been inconsistent all season if anything. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and I myself was proven wrong about having any kind of faith in them. Better luck next season

8. Cleveland Monsters

Division Pre-Ranking: 7

Current Ranking: 8

Do I even need to say anything? This team was counted out from the moment LG’s news feed said, “MIKE x SCOTT has Accepted the offer of: Iowa Wild General Manager Management Position.”

Playoff Teams Predicted Correctly: 3 (as of now)
    Playoff Teams Predicted Total: 11/12 (as of now the 5th) (BNG only miss so far)

Division Ranks Predicted Correctly: 1
    Division Ranks Predicted Total: 3/12 (as of now)

Tomorrow will be the Eastern Atlantic. Side note that these are accurate as of today the 5th and am fully aware they will change.

Salty.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Barks l21l

Barks l21l Admirals GM

Discord:
    i Nylander l#8101
    Ratings:
    +405 / 35 / -39
    Good write up! We've lost 3 key players for us this season for nothing so I think that has some reasoning for our inconsistency at times. We Tried building the depth back up at deadline so we will see where it goes. Good luck to all the teams making playoffs in this division, looking forward to another battle!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    lNylanderl
  3. Pope Dave ll

Pope Dave ll 113 IQ score

Discord:
    popedaveii#0
    Ratings:
    +355 / 39 / -35
    Good write up. #LoLWillHardCarry

• Like Like x 1
    popedavell
  4. mikeychel

mikeychel Living legend

Discord:
    mikeychel#9499
    Ratings:
    +1,468 / 122 / -262
    Whatever, winning is for losers

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Studz x 7

Studz x 7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 3 / -10
    Love me some Salty media. Great writeup as per usual. The boys are playing very well during the last month after a rough start, and we hope to continue that momentum going into playoffs. Good luck to everyone else in playoffs. <3

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 118 / -116
    Good shit salty

• Winner Winner x 1
    the717clutch