Eastern Playoff Breakdown (Round 1)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by lTh3-B35T-EvER_l, Dec 13, 2019.

1. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    As read please keep in mind this is completely opinion based!
    Enjoy the Read!

:team303: vs :team778:
    This will be a interesting series to watch at Laval managed by The_Falcon have had a very steady season. This team made some moves bring in Lamb x l37l from the Sound Tigers who was a great addition to the squad. They have a very solid two fwd lines with Falcon the captain of one and DillyTheCrumb the captain of another. If these two lines stay consistent throughout this series they shouldn't have a problem moving on. This teams biggest question mark is its third line fwd play. Their defense from 1-6 are quality D men at this level and between the pipes both Goalies are playing at a great level. In net we will probably see LeFranck as their starter who has had a fantastic season for Laval. When we take a look at the Devils managed by Red_Pepsi8 this team has been up and down all year. Form the fwds on this team there going to need to learn the theory of a trap. TheBlumpkinMan69 will have to strap up that Backpack because this series he will have to win three games. Management y'all better have some tricks up you're sleeves. Because this team on paper is rough compared to the Laval roster. But that's why we play the game. l-x_Marner_x-l has been rough in net as of late. He is part of the management crew so it will be interesting to see if they bench him and give lTheFranchizel the go to start the series as he has the hot hand between the pipes for the Devils.

I got :team778:4 and the :team303:2.

:team777:vs:team298:
    In this series we have the mighty number one seed out of the Belleville Senators managed by cornect57. This team started on the top and finished the season with great success. This team has played the most elite trap all season. When you look at the fwds they have 8 All-Star or Cup champs. On their defense they have 4 All-Star or Cup champs. Like this is a legit SUPER TEAM. If they lose one in this series I would be surprised. And between the pipes they probably have a future All-Star in Fox. And they have another past All-Star in Glachs. But in Toronto we have a team managed by Seeklin. This team is built well up the middle with GRITTY SAVES and XDownSouthKillaX who are proven centers in the LG community. But in order for them to have a shot there going to have to help on D because the defensive core on the Marlies is a rough bunch. This team only has four men who can play vs this competition. Management for the Marlies will have to find a way to hide iTapOn1stDate and uniman29. In net Jasonx1755 can keep a team in the game if he gets hot. So if the Marlies want a shot at stealing a game they need to go out and hire a coach like Herb Brooks who can motivate his team the way he did. We could see some Lake Placid magic here so stay tuned throughout this series.

I got :team777:4 and the :team298:1.

:team393:vs:team617:
    Here we have two interesting teams. The Checkers who are managed by TheNortoriousBIG have been clicking since week two of the regular season and haven't looked back since. This squad has been clicking from head to toe as they enter the playoffs here in round one. The Checkers have what I think the best defensive core in the Ahl. It could be because of the talented Center core they have and how they actually have hockey IQ on this team. The only weakness I see on this number one seed is EA and the ability of the puck to go through Goalies pads. If EA stays strong this team shouldn't have a problem moving onto the next round. Out of Springfield we have the mighty Thunderbirds managed by Soxl67l this team was holding the 2 seed till the last weeks of the season where they feel apart after deadline. Wonder what happen OOOOO they traded GreasyxReesey away to the Texas Stars. Why? This is a well rounded team in Springfield with solid defensive play from Schmxtty and Savage_kills. These guys can really handle and break out the puck in the d zone. But for them to have a chance to break the mighty Checkers trap the fwds may need them to do more. All in all if Springfield was in the west they would be a mighty two seed. Cant wait to see how this series plays out.

I got :team393:4 and the :team617:2.

:team315: vs :team301:
    This series will be the best series to watch through round 1. Out of Wilkes Barre Scranton we have the Penguins managed by xDoughty8x. The penguins have a well built fwd squad with three above average lines coming into the series. If the penguins want to win this series their going to have to get their third line out of a slump. Noncentsz has only won one game in the past two weeks coming into the playoffs. His line mate Jawoba was cut as well so management has made some changes coming into round 1. The strength of this team is the backend by far. The only question mark they have on defense would be OutlawDemo as he was only 500 in the NHL and hasn't seen or played anyone relevant in the AHL. Both Goalies on this team have played in big games so we shouldn't see trouble between the pipes unless EA says they're "In the game". When we zoom on over to Bridgeport and take a look at the Sound Tigers roster managed by the one and only bonwl. This team made the most improvements to its fwd core at the trade deadline bring in Hyperr 91. They also improved their defense in order to make a run at this thing. For this team to make a run, there going to need to leave their ego's at the door because this things going to 7. This team has what I think the two most well rounded lines in the east when it comes to talent out of Hyperr's line and bonwl line. The third line plays greasy and could steal a game from anyone. The Tigers d core is very solid but come on almost anyone could be solid in front of CrawlingBacon besides me lol. Their backup goalie has some skill himself as BCNYY02 only lost 7 times this season. At the end of the day the only thing that could end this teams run are the ego's on it. So if they can take a L and learn from it their going to be SCARRY!!!!

I got :team315:4 and the :team301:3.
    Must Watch Series!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading
    Please leave comments as this is my second time writing for y'all.
    Good Luck In Round 1!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. SSabou-

SSabou- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sabourin-18#4325
    Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -24
    This is nice

• Like Like x 1
    sabourin18
  3. Schm1dty4866

Schm1dty4866 PETE CHECK 4 LIFE

Discord:
    Schmidty51#9370
    Ratings:
    +53 / 6 / -10
    Imagine being the marlies and possibly delayin their elimination by a week

• Funny Funny x 2
    schmidtyx74
  4. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Great write-up Ghost, but mix in the enter button a little bit more! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    vxrloop
  5. JDFRYE31

JDFRYE31 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JDFRYE31#2381
    Ratings:
    +160 / 5 / -9
    Great write up! I hate to burst your bubble and say that matchups have changes. Devils are playing Sens and Rocket are playing Marlies. Im sure results would be similar though. Good work buddy!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    I wrote the original post for that and it changed again lol. Not changing it again

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Dunsii

Dunsii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dunny#0072
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -53
    Great write up

bdunnny