MAN/COL Handshake thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Yonnnnnnn x 13, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Yonnnnnnn x 13

Yonnnnnnn x 13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Yonnnnnnn x 13#2223
    Ratings:
    +185 / 15 / -21
    We did it, unfortunately, we did it, we broke the @Dunks curse. What a great series by both teams and a comeback from the eagles. Shoutout to dunks, @Baaacks , @Smitterr for building an unbelievable team. Good luck to you guys, @xl dont miss lx , @Vinny x91 , @IsC0NaLd0 , @JAMIE iz GOD and the rest of the eagles I don't know as well in the finals. Bring the Calder back to the west.

Now for the Meese, my god what a fun season that was:

First of all want thank @x Fisher 81 and his management for giving me and qc the chance to manage a team.

Next, @QcKT Tsunami and @iTzMagic13, who woulda thought we could make it this far as rookie mgmt? I want to personally thank qc for putting me in his backpack last season and the first half of this season. Both of you guys made this a super fun season no matter what happened. We were thankfully guided along in our first season with the scouting help of @Grizwaald and the rules help with @WingelsDGC

Starting in the crease we had 2 absolute studs @Kasimis96 @Kingofny1983 who single-handedly won us multiple games down the stretch

@Black Paperclip @kdevv @l MB7 l @Burke x55 @Juul In You @Duchesne x10 @JTCross1144 this was easily the most fun active group of forwards I've ever been on a team with.

Defense was the area we struggled with as a team in the beginning of the season. But led by magic wingels, @BEAUPRE o, @Mikeylipps , the guys who were with us all year, and @Luusky @Dubsys who we picked up towards deadline, we managed to really improve throughout the year at just about every aspect of defense except availability, which at the end of the day should have been managed better by us.

Thank you to all of you guys for dealing with us in our first season, especially with how annoying I can be on game day.

The Meese aren't done here, we will be back next season.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    yonnnnnnnx13
  2. Saquon

Saquon Gag On It

Discord:
    saquon.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,171 / 110 / -135
    Those meese

• Winner Winner x 2
    simpism
  3. Duchesne_x_10

Duchesne_x_10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duchesne_x_10#0
    Ratings:
    +236 / 7 / -16
    Congrats Eagles , you guys have a really good team , i wish y’all to win this Calder cup guys! Don’t choke like us ahah! Also thx to the meese management for giving me the chance to play in this awesome team they built !

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    @Yonnnnnnn x 13 great series dude. I said it to myself after the deadline that you guys were the team we'd play in the conference finals and what a conference final it was. You built a phenomenal team in your first season as management and really surprised a lot of people I'm sure (not me though).

Thank you for letting me win Game 7 and finally ending my curse. It's been a tough few seasons for me to play 12 weeks and have it all end at the same point season after season and when you went up 3-1 I thought the writing was on the wall... However, the boys rallied and collectively as a team we were able to win the series. Our job isn't over yet though and we'll do our best to win.

To my Eagles. I'm serious boys. If we win, I'll get a tattoo to commemorate my first Calder. #FlyEaglesFly

• Winner Winner x 7
    DunksDynasty
  5. o Vinnny

o Vinnny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7
    Good series manitoba was a lot of fun/scary it could of went both ways good job @Yonnnnnnn x 13 and @QcKT Tsunami for building a solid squad.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. iTzMagic13

iTzMagic13 Raps in 6ix

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -3
    Congrats @Dunks, @Baaacks, @Smitterr and the rest of the Colorado Eagles on moving on—well deserved. Your team has three very capable lines, and good luck in the Finals.

To my meeeese, you guys already know. Or if you don’t, read @Yonnnnnnn x 13’s sappy post.

But being real for sec, I definitely want to shoutout Yon and @QcKT Tsunami for being dedicated and genuinely caring managers, putting people’s lives ahead of the game.

Not only were the Meese a Calder threat, they were a fun, non-cancerous group of Gems, even when we struggled at times during the season. It wasn’t the end result we wanted, but we’ll be back. Go bring that Calder home :team625:

• Winner Winner x 6
    No Streaming Account