Congrats to Colorado

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by FrenchMoron, Jan 21, 2020.

1. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Well,

Clearly not the way I wanted my team to go out, but in the end of the day there can only be one winner. Congrats to @Dunks @Baaacks but mainly @Smitterr for building this team. We know the first two just play and act like they doing more... Haha. The curse has finally been broken and you are now on top. Congratulations to you guys.

@Tastypeanut 5 not sure who's getting the MVP for this, but in my book you stole this series. That 24 saves performance was nutty and you made some huge saves in either games you played.

@Everyone else congrats. Top to bottom you guys were sick. Your team defense was second to none in the playoffs this season and you deserve every bit of this cup.

Now for my team, this truly sucks to have to type, but man was it a fun ride.

@blazing eagleye Man what a stud you have been for us. That Game 6 show you put on in the CF was beautiful to watch and showed why you finished Top 10 in points this season.

@Shmyr @Swiff1505 @Kim Jong Ouch and @Pancakes cA thank you guys for sticking with us through thick and thin. I'd like to believe if EA didn't fuck us with that update we'd have a different speech right now, but you guys had a couple huge wins for us this season.

@Alpha x 77 My partner for most of it all. Man what a nervous wreck you can be at times, but you have been a stud for us this season making me look half decent in our end.

@DangIe Nation I will never understand all the hate that goes your way. Guess you are just that good of a troll, but you were truly one of the nicest guys I've played with and came up huge moving over to LW on our line.

@Hanny x 74 thanks for stepping up late in the season and putting in work with your boy Beastly.

@dmemmz and @Hapscore you guys were studs during these loffs and ended the whole "Charlotte can't play defense" talks rather quickly.

@lxChowder71xl Man you're a beauty. So glad we drafted you. Great guy, great player, everything a GM can ever ask for. Thanks for doing whatever we asked of you and never even showing an ounce of toxicity.

@AHockeyKid man what an awesome guy to have around. Came in having big shoes to fill and did it with the outmost excitement. Thanks for being you.

@LUCKY SnowGoon We brought you back for a reason. 9/9, great dude, never once complained, always hyping the boys up. If I had to do it all again I wouldn't change a thing. Love you my guy.

@Beastly x 22 Well it took a few weeks before we got you on the squad, and honestly, it was only uphill from there. Thanks for being a dude and one of the best competitors on this squad. Really glad I got to meet you last season.

@Drxma Man thanks for dealing with me all season. Thanks for switching positions and doing so at an elite level in this league for us. Thanks for being the best manager in the league... Haha. What a great dude I got to meet this season and just as good of a player.

@Goostaav Was an up and down season for you and I. I know your head wasn't necessarily always as invested as it once was, but thanks for showing up and coming in big for us this season. You are a stud and I was glad to have you as an AGM for 2 seasons. You're a beauty and best of luck with whatever you choose on doing next season.

It was a great season for us. The most drama free team I've ever been a part of, sucks to end this way, but at the end of the day it was 13 weeks with a great group of guys I'll never forget.

Once again Congratulations to your S34 Calder Cup Champions Colorado Eagles.

See you all next season, maybe.

Moron out.

• Like x 16
    • Winner x 12
    • Get Good x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. dmemmz

dmemmz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    @FrenchMoron thanks for giving me a chance when not many people would bother. I learned a lot playing in this league and hope to build from this moving forward. All love homie.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,643 / 53 / -79
    JP, my friend, I'm glad it was us in the Finals. I couldn't think of a more fun and easy going series to play. While the games were sweaty the drama was minimal and having former teammates on your team made the games all that more meaningful. I have nothing but respect for you and the roster you put together man. I never thought I'd get this far but the boys rallied together and carried me to the promiseland. No chance I do it without these guys.

@Smitterr my partner for life <3 couldnt have done this without all the shit you do for me and the team man. You always sacrificed your own stats to play with struggling lines and did what was best for the team. You are the fucking man and I can't wait to mention this Calder when I'm the best man in your wedding ;)

@Baaacks You've stuck with me for every season since coming up from the CHL and it finally paid off. We've talked about this since the Stockton days and now look at us. From Hawny Basteds to Buckets to Fuckits nothing could stop you this season. Thanks for everything

Everyone else on the team there's a million things I could say about every single one of you and I will tomorrow or maybe later on in the week. Right now I want to enjoy this. #FlyEgolesFly

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    DunksDynasty
  4. AHockeyFan

AHockeyFan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    AHockeyKid#1490
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -5
    To the Eagles,

Congratulations boys! Great defense, amazing goaltending and what a counterattack. Even when you didn't have the most shots, you made the most of your offensive chances and deserve to raise the cup.

To the Checkers,

Boys, this is not how we wanted to finish this season, but it was one heck of a run. You are all amazing players, but more importantly, great friends. This is one of the most "drama-free" teams I've been on, and I would love to play with any of you again. @FrenchMoron, thank you for having faith in me this season and bringing me in. You are an amazing owner! I didn't know you before this season (aside from your posts ;)), but I've learned that you are one of the nicest guys in LG, and an awesome owner (I hope I didn't ruin your forum "cred" by saying that ;)). I hope that you come back next year, because I would love to take another shot at the cup with you.

Until next time everyone!

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Ahockeykid
  5. Tastypeanut 5

Tastypeanut 5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 11 / -28
    Awesome series - could've gone either way for really every game. Thanks for the fun/drama-free series

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. X CANIAC12 X

X CANIAC12 X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 277 / -312
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha way to blow it fuck head. you fucking suck

• Get Good Get Good x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    You got first rounded in both your LG seasons. But you were saying?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Baaacks

Baaacks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 26 / -37
    Great series guys. Love my eagles and much love for the checker managers as well. You guys built a solid team.

Smitter and Dunks, it was fun managing with you boys and we finally got our cup.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. ltzRayy TTV

ltzRayy TTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ltzrayy#0
    Ratings:
    +1,184 / 46 / -62
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ltzRayy
  10. X CANIAC12 X

X CANIAC12 X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 277 / -312
    2nd place is only 1st loser bitch. youre such trash lololololololololololol

• Get Good Get Good x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. jojodevil91

jojodevil91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +488 / 27 / -81
    still no tag in one of moron's posts ... guess I cant win them all. For real tho great series really could have gone either way. i wasn't on the team for long but a run like this could never be forgotten #FLYEAGLESFLY

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. NUTZnBERGERS

NUTZnBERGERS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NUTZnBERGERS#3185
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -19
    What a team you guys built over there. Even though the series was short, every game was decided by one bounce. Huge respect to what you guys accomplished in Charlotte. I'm sure you guys will be back here again.

• Like Like x 2
    NUTZnBERGERS
  13. Manship91

Manship91 Washed up

Ratings:
    +569 / 35 / -63
    Someone is rattled that @FrenchMoron knew better than to call you up

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Manship91
  14. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    In a race fk head. In playoffs guys like you who get first rounded are 1st losers LOL pathetic.

Congrats Jojo and Joon <3 and congrats on a hell of a season Frenchie <3

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Cheeks Gaped

Cheeks Gaped certified dud

Ratings:
    +31 / 6 / -1
    i had fun

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    trashtender
  16. o Vinnny

o Vinnny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7
    Hell of a season and playoff run @FrenchMoron @Drxma @Goostaav you guys build an amazing team best of luck to everyone in the future!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. lxChowder71xl

lxChowder71xl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lxchowder71xl#0
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    First of all, congrats to Colorado and my Tigres boys @Tastypeanut 5 @bigdiskk and @Trash Tender for an awesome run and well deserved Calder! Thank you to @FrenchMoron for everything you did this whole season! You gave me a shot to play with the big boys and always put us in a position to succeed! Had an unreal time being a Checker, thank you @Goostaav and @Drxma for putting up with the Dump Truck on the right side as well, and wish everyone the best going forward!

Much Love,

Chowder

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Playing EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Practicing
    lxchowder71xl
  18. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    No Streaming Account