Eastern Atlantic Write-Up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Krvstoffer, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    this thread only contains accurate and correct facts because im never wrong. here we go

Bridgeport Sound Tigers

After success in the CHL, @Vahey l19l makes the jump to the AHL. I really like @l B4SS l as the AGM as he’s definitely worth the free contract. I think this is a pretty strong management duo. Looking at this roster is definitely confusing. They ended bidding with 4m of cap free, which is maybe for throwingheat as a senddown, but he's only 2.5m so idk. This forward core is weak, the most expensive player being @ncAALLDAY85 and @Matthews x l34I which isn't very good. I feel like this forward core outside of Matthews, this entire forward core is made of cheap contracts that have struggled at the AHL level, maybe there's some chem there. I think their best forward contract out of bidding was @xLTD23x, I think he's a solid 2/3 flex C who had success on a weak Rockford team last season. I think this dcore is pretty average. I really like Bass and @Nardo x 19 as a 1st line, but below that I have doubts. I'm curious to see if @Polarities is legit, or was just a product of Miluwakee last season. @xGrapeCherry at 1m is an absolute steal, and i'm shocked he wasn't signed to a multi season. @Snipesx74 and @Z3R0CR45H are a great goalie tandem, but theyre way too expensive for goalies. They’ll have to stand on their head to make this team a legitimate contender.

Charlotte Checkers

@FrenchMoron and @Drxma run it back after a finals appearance last season. This is a top 5 management team, both thumb and management wise. Forward wise, this is probably one of the strongest teams. Lines 1 through 3 will be able to score themselves out of any issues. I really like the @iTsKingJayDee contract at only 1.5, and I think @JMalarkie at 1.25 is nice. Hopefully a DP will be coming up, because @dirtracer91a actually sucks. On the defensive end, I don't think they’re very good at all, but I did see it the same way last year. I'm not sure this dcore has any actual 1st liners outside of @FrenchMoron, but I think the forwards will easily carry them. @Foote is a really good goalie, and only being 1m is a steal. I don’t think @AHockeyKid is as good as people say he is, but he’s under a mil, and has trade value, or can be a solid backup. I think this team is a real contender and has a good chance at the Calder, or at least a solid playoff run. Hopefully the dcore gets improved throughout the season, or they all turn out to be huge sleepers.

Hartford Wolfpack

AHL vet @xl NiTeOwL lx returns to management with @ZiggyP5. I think both these players are very good skillwise, and Nite is up there for best managers in the A. I like the forward core after bidding. I think this is a deep team with a lot of potential. I really like @Juul In You and shocked he went for that cheap. I think the Dcore is pretty average, not super special about it. I think they have a bunch of solid depth dmen for pretty good prices. I like @Ladoooooo a lot for 500k and I think he has the chance to have a big season. This TC is FILLED with DPs and I have no idea what the actual roster will look like after the transfer window opens. I have high hopes for this team, I think they're a fringe playoff team who will have to really win their division games.

Hershey Bears

@Wickedly Moist is back in the A after a tuff NHL season, and brings in @Studz x 7 to AGM. I really like this management duo, with the experience and skill they should be able to make a playoff team. Looking at this forward core, I think they’re pretty strong. I don’t think the 1st line talent is equal to the other top teams, but I view this roster as extremely deep. I think all 3 lines can easily put up at 15 wins. Having @Beta Dreams and @Studz x 7 on the same team is definitely interesting after their blowup in Utica last season, hopefully they can mend things and hum together. I love the @PhuZeRK contract at 500k. He's definitely an AHL caliber forward thumbwise, but also is a defensive winger, which helps forwards like Moist who are lost in their own end. I view this dcore as pretty weak. I think this roster is built a lot like Charlotte, just with lower end forwards. I think @Jiminov at 500k is really solid for the 3rd line, but I don't see any real 1st liners on this roster right now. In contrast to the weak dcore, the goalie tandem is sick. Perkis and Spartan are both legitimate starters, and it’ll be interesting to see how they split. Only concern with this tandem is the price attached to it, but i mean with the weak dcore it doesn't hurt having 2 goalies that can steal you a game. I think Moist and Studz have definitely made a playoff team, but do have some holes to fill to make themselves a real contender.

Lehigh Valley Phantoms

The duo is back. @Cookies2466 and @Crispierick are back managing together and I love it. I think both these players are strong AHL players and both know the league well. I do think this forward core does lack a 1st line, but I do think this team is deep. I like the flexibility of this roster. The roster being built of mostly CHLers can be a surprise to the league and you never know what chem there could be. I really like @x Scheifele x at 500k and I think that's a great contract. Turning to the dcore, I think the defence here is sick. I love the contracts and the money they spent. I think this dcore has 5 top 4 dmen, and will be able to clamp down. I think the tandem of @SithSoul and @GIGI TOOTOO QC is average. I don't think either of them are great starters, but i dont think either of them will cost. My only concern with this team is the lack of offense could throw off dmen, I can see them winning a lot of low scoring games, but i'm skeptical if theyre a playoff team at the moment. I think this team will be a fringe playoff team, and will be fighting with the other bubble teams down the stretch.

Providence Bruins

Is @Broomball16 obnoxious? Yes. Is he a bad manager? No. Gotta give credit where credit is due, Broom is becoming a manager vet and knows the league well. This dude had a scouting thread up before the playoffs even started last year. Also @Sokastr7 is a sick free contract. Looking at the forward core, I think it's really solid. There's no real defined 1st line, but I think all 3 lines are very solid and match up well. I view them very similar to Hershey in that regard. Hopefully @Nifty gives broom a shot and doesn't cancer himself off the team. I really like the @recon diety contract, I think he's a good AHLer and deserves a real shot. This team has a lot of good DPs but idk which is theirs, and whos coming up. I have my eyes on @Levachkin who’s gross, but might be going up to the N, which would bring down @DDezo which is nice. I think this defensive core is average at best. I think @Sokastr7 is a top 10 dman in the A, but below this roster is just average depth dmen. I like this goalie tandem. Idk much about them but their numbers are decent. I think Broom has himself a playoff team, probably more of a 3 or 4 seed, but this division is pretty weak so who knows.

Springfield Thunderbirds

lol oof. This team is something. Team has a sick 1st line with @flightn and @meka DVA meka but i’m scared to look at anyone past them. This team isn't good, and I don't think they have a chance at playoffs without a complete roster redo. I feel bad for @Dan x 39 because hes a sick goalie, but he don't deserve this. Bottom 5 team in the league, #FreeBaris #FreeDan.

WBS Penguins

I LIKE THIS TEAM. @MxrteI is back in the A and brought in a really good AGM in @TITOWILDTHNG. I like this forward core. The returning contracts were all good, and they added a lot of solid pieces in bidding. I don’t think the 1st line matches up to others around the league, but I do think all 3 lines will be above .500. Either @P3P1N x 89 or @Klaashy is coming down and I think they’re both good AHLers. I like @l Bolts x 91 l contract a lot, and I think he's definitely worth 2.5m. I really like this dcore too. I think all 3 lines are very solid and are top 4 pairs. I like @Waxibono and @LUCKY SnowGoon as a duo. I think Waxi is a solid starter, but there could be improvements made. I like the structure of this team and I think they’re a playoff team. I think the depth and skill of this team will take them into playoffs, but i’m, not convinced on their ability to make a deep playoff run.

Predictions
    1. :team393:
    2. :team301:
    3. :team352:
    4. :team350:
    5. :team302:
    6. :team314:
    7.:team315:
    8.:team617:

now give me good ratings or i dont do the other conferences

• Winner Winner x 32
    • Like Like x 29
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Krvstoffer
  2. ChelxLawyer29

ChelxLawyer29 I'm going to have to put you on hold

Ratings:
    +203 / 9 / -20
    Quality write-up. Put some effort into this one

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    Great job dude, thanks for the nice words. You were close on the two guys coming down to play, but it will be Zackrell and Dense Idiot to play between Unlc3 Bump.

Cant wait to see the next write ups, and hope we can come close to your prediction

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. mikeychel

mikeychel Living legend

Discord:
    mikeychel#9499
    Ratings:
    +1,468 / 122 / -262
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    Just remember @MIKE x SCOTT, in the end the greatest snowball isnt a snowball at all. ITS FEAR. Merry Christmas :)

No Streaming Account
  6. Ducky x6

Ducky x6 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duckyx6#0
    Ratings:
    +164 / 19 / -12
    Dislike

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. xMxrtel

xMxrtel Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmartel#0
    Ratings:
    +182 / 18 / -10
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. JxyDee_-

JxyDee_- iTsKingJayDee

Discord:
    JxyDee_-#2411
    Ratings:
    +204 / 7 / -8
    Great write up! I am happy with being only 1.5 and not really shocked i didnt go for higher. Last time i was in the A was a shit show

• Like Like x 1
    ItsJxyDee
  9. NJDEVIL30274

NJDEVIL30274 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scottyk.#0
    Ratings:
    +133 / 2 / -10
    Nice write up

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. ISLANNDS

ISLANNDS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    islannds#0
    Ratings:
    +99 / 16 / -11
    nice write up :)

• Like Like x 1
    ISLANNDS
  11. New Michigan

New Michigan On the Lake

Discord:
    korey72#0
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -43
    Kris bb you’re awesome, keep up the good right ups :) your boy, Korey.

• Winner Winner x 1
    k72m
  12. Dan x 39

Dan x 39 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    danlizhot#5622
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -3
    Good write up bud ! I think our team description is a bit short and it's our job to do a good work as a team to finish better than the standing you do. Love you Kris and good luck this season !

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    ChArLoTtE cAnT pLaY dEfEnSe Part 2. :popcorn:

Good writeup Krvstoffer. Some
    solid media for the boys. Appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Westy x88x

Westy x88x Left Defense

Ratings:
    +298 / 5 / -24
    :flames::flames::flames:

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. JC Enterprise

JC Enterprise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JC Enterprise#2601
    Ratings:
    +549 / 46 / -41
    Amazing write up Kris

• Winner Winner x 1
    EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Career (In Menus)
    XxFireHeartsxX
  16. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,295 / 56 / -154
    good write up! would love to see one on the western pacific division for ahl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    silkynsmarshshow
  17. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    I don't think Springsfield's team is that bad.... People are sleeping on the Daily Line. They were on a terrible Stockton team last season but they still produced. I think they are a steal at the 2nd line. Defense is a question tho.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  18. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    I like to put gifs in threads so here it goes:

Me @flightn and @Dan x 39 after bidding:
    [​IMG]

Me attempting to find out who my center is since bidding ended:
    [​IMG]

The Honk Chat when my bid expired:
    [​IMG]

Me when my bid expired:
    [​IMG]

When my mgmt messaged me:
    [​IMG]

What i hope me and @flightn will do this year:
    [​IMG]

What might happen:
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Nybarisny
  19. Broomball16

Broomball16 Washed

Discord:
    Broomball16#1587
    Ratings:
    +1,590 / 862 / -479
    Media where only I get bashed and my team gets the respect they deserve? Odd. Great writeup!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Broomball1881
  20. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    JClaus33