S13 Western Conference Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Dansne, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Dansne

Dansne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 3 / -8
    S13 Pacific and Central Standings Predictions

Before starting I’d like to thank @Miikeyx09 for making my job way easier for getting everyone’s lines so I don’t have to guess who’s on the roster and who isn’t. Also in my last thread I made a mistake by saying Archon is the owner and Smitty is the GM but it’s the other way around, I apologize for that. Don’t get upset by these predictions, they’re just my opinions and it’s all for fun. Sorry for any spelling mistakes as well, hope you guys enjoy.

Pacific:

1. Seattle Thunderbirds :team421:

Merena takes over Seattle and of course brings his brother White_Knucklerz along with him. They’ve built a very balanced team from top to bottom. There forward core is stacked, starting with White_Knucklerz who won the Selke last season, ProdigyLegend and Beale will be on his wing to make an excellent line. They also got a nice second line of ZachMann, Jay and NehxC who all should do very well together. There third line is also pretty good starting with Bxrt who’s a strong two way player and Beaverclops who had an excellent season down in the AHL. On defense it’s just as good as the forwards, with Merena who’s a top defensemen and his partner in Grinder who’s very solid. There second pair is also very strong with Duece who’s a nice shut down guy and Skinner who’ll be able to bring some offense from the back end. Lazy and Johnny will be an excellent top 6 pair. In net they got Ducks and TDK which should be a good tandem. I love the balance of this team, I think all 3 lines have the potential to win 17 plus games, they should be competing for top spot in the league.

2. Vancouver Canucks :team17:

Hriiz gets ownership and reunites with Nav, who comes back after taking a ban for his team last season. After a good season last season, we should expect the same this season as most of the core group of guys are still on the team. There forwards are very strong, starting with Nav who’s basically an automatic 20 win season, Hriiz who’s also had multiple 20 win seasons and Troak who’s an excellent player. The Broche, Kiipper and Ivegotyour6 are back after a great season, they should be just as good if not better this season. There third should be decent with DeerHunter, Silence and Hank. On defense this is where it’s a little weak but they should hold there own, Lehk and Jake are pretty good and should do good on Broche’s line. Counter and Nazzy will be playing on Nav’s line and should do well. In net they got Conrad who’ll do well in front of this team. This is a very good team and should be a powerhouse in the western conference.

3. Edmonton Oilers :team11:

KB returns as owner of the Oilers and brings Danny Briere in as his GM, KB had a lot of returning pieces and did a pretty solid job in bidding. Starting with the forwards where Canadiens, Charmop and Hughesy are back together after an excellent season together last year and should be even better with better defensemen behind them. They also got JDE who’s a pretty good player, KB is a nice second line player and Leafs30 who had a dominating season down in the AHL he should fit in well with KB and JDE. There third line of Fresherthan23, DownSouthKilla and Kane should be pretty solid. On defense they got a stacked top 4 starting with Danny Briere who’s one of the best defensemen, they got Dangs for 6.75M who plays forward on Xbox but should do very well on defense. They got Krish and Coach coming back who are excellent defensemen and should have great seasons once again. On there top 6 they got Ramon and Bubba, it should be a pretty solid third paring. In net they got Mooner who’s either a god or just shits the bed, but he should do good and they got a solid backup in Goalieman. They should be a very good team if KB’s line can win consistently and I think they’ll do that with the defense behind them.

4. Los Angeles Kings :team76:

Blong takes over the Kings after 2 solid seasons as AGM, he brings along Streetsmurf as his GM. Blong has helped this team make the playoffs the last 2 seasons and I expect the same result this season. They have a nice forwards starting with Rickchel who’s one of the top left wingers, they got PapaSwayze on a pretty nice contract, he’s a very good player and should do well on the first line. Streetsmurf will be playing with both of them and he’s always been a very good player. On there second they got Moran who is an excellent player, Blong will be centering his line who’s also a very good player, they have Duschene on his line right now who struggled a lot on Nashville last season but should be fine with Brayden and Monkey. They should also have a pretty good third line in Gwood_Boys, Bartchy and Codester. On defense they got Giroux on a very nice 4M contract, Giroux has always been a very good two-way forward and should transition very well on D. They have Distraqted coming back who’s a good defensemen, Dowden is also back who should have a good season with Distraqted/ Giroux. They got Lord Finesse for 2M, he’s been struggling lately on Xbox but he should be solid enough on there top 4. There third pairing is Kgrilli who I always found was quite solid and SimplyBrisky who I know is a decent HUT player. In net they got Falkdaddy and Selects who are pretty decent. I think Blong did a good job building this team, they should make the playoffs pretty comfortably.

5. Vegas Golden Knights :team676:

KingClutch returns as the Golden Knights owner and pairs up with Polgz, KC struggled as his first season as owner but I think he has a legitimate shot of making playoffs this season. They have pretty good forwards starting with Polgz who’s one of the better players in the league, Ryan and Formless will be playing with Polgz and should make out to be a good first line. Brindy is a pretty good player, he’ll be playing with Really_Good_Dad who’s played defense the last 2 seasons and should be a good two-way forward, Mclub will play along both of them who’s a good support player. I like there third quite a lot starting with Dubz who’s a pretty good center, Hedman who struggled last season but I think he’ll bounce back and eHans who’s a pretty good third liner. They have pretty nice defense core with KC who’s a very good player, Canuck is also very good he’s had 20 and 19 wins seasons these past two seasons, Stay_At_HomeD has always been pretty reliable and Jodach who is pretty good. They also have OhhCrosby who’s a pretty good third D pairing guy if you can control him and NewAgeNemesis who hasn’t played defense in a while but he should be a very nice top 6 defensemen. In net they got FrenchMoron who’s a pretty good goalie and Eskimo to back him up. I like the balance of this team, I think they’ll make playoffs by grabbing the last wild card spot.

6. San Jose Sharks :team15:

Rad is back for his 9th season as the Sharks owner and promotes Jcoul to GM. It’s tough to bet against Rad not making the playoffs because he’s one of the smarter owners but I just don’t think he’s got enough talent this season to make it. They have some nice pieces on forward starting with Crafted, I like him a lot and I think he’ll be able to live up to his 8.75M contract. He’ll be playing with CrazyLish who’s one of the more consistent forwards in the league and Recki who’s a pretty solid winger. Jcoul will be centering the second line, he should do well in this role, alongside of him will be Wallywallabee who’s a good right winger. They also have some decent depth players in Bschmidy and oBill3yo. On defense they got Alexdrum on a nice 4.5M contract and Zdball who was in the Norris contention this past season, he’ll be a nice pairing with Alex. On there second pair they got Rad who’s a reliable defensemen and Psulions who last played in S7 but has had good seasons in LG. In net they got a pretty good starter in Fishy and Tendy will be backing him up. I think they’ll be very competitive but I think they are missing pieces to make the playoffs.

7. Anaheim Ducks :team31:

Cmess gets ownership and bring his teammate from last season SensHockey to GM. They have alright forwards starting with Stamkos who went for a huge price of 9M, he’s a pretty good forward but it will be tough for him to live up to this contract with not much help around him. Kuzy will be next to him who’s a solid winger and has good chemistry with Stamkos. I’m guessing that SensHockey and Cmess will be playing together, they are pretty good players and should do fairly well. They have some decent support/ depth players in Frantic, Kenny, CR14Snipz and Shoots_N_Scores. On defense they got Timbilton who’s pretty solid. They also have K-Ols and Tronthedon who may be a little overpaid but they should be solid for them. Hobbs is back for them who had a pretty solid season for them last season. They also got Goodfella for 500K, he struggled last season in the AHL, but I remember him being pretty solid when he was on Rangers TC two seasons ago. In net they got LeFranck who had 2 really good seasons down in the AHL and Cheevz who’s pretty decent. I like some of there pieces but I don’t think they have the high end talent to make the playoffs.

8. Calgary Flames :team29:

Fooldawg takes over the Flames and Ginger is the GM, there isn’t much to look forward for when looking at this team. Starting with the forwards, where they went out and got NickyP for Noodle which is a pretty good trade for them. He’ll be playing alongside of two west players in Kredzky and Prodigy who did good last season. Ringy was there big get in bidding, not sure he’ll do so well, but he is a good player. Ginger is a solid depth/support player but probably shouldn’t be the GM of an NHL team. LeKotkaniemi (nice name btw) and CharlieBiscuit played together in Oshawa last season and did pretty good. There defense core looks pretty awful starting with Timmy, like I said when he was on the Sabres he’s earned his right to be in the NHL but he isn’t worth game 7 D money. Kickass and Leafs struggled last season, they are on nice contracts but will probably struggle in roles that they shouldn’t be in. Buckeyes also played on the Generals and dominated, maybe they found something in those Generals guys. In net they got Fool who was alright last season and Schanna who dominated with the Generals. Whenever you got a goalie as a free contract, those teams typically do very bad and I don’t think anything will be different with this team.

Central:

1. Colorado Avalanche :team8:

Labrat and Diamond are back together as owner/ GM duo, despite Gour getting banned early on last season they still managed to have an excellent campaign and make it to the finals. They lost some pieces, but they did a good job in bidding and will be a contender once more. There forwards are extremely good, starting with Diamond and Senko who have arguably been the most dominant duo in the league since S8, they’ll be playing with Ea-ja-co-fa who I don’t know much of but he’ll do very well. There second line is also very strong where they went out and got Theos who’s one of the best wingers, Labrat will be playing center, he’s one of the best two forwards and Jesse will be on the right wing who he himself is very good as well. There third line will probably be very good with Nick who’s a very good third line center and Agesquod who had a nice season in Detroit last season. On defense they got Mamm and Maxwell to play on the west line, they are pretty good players and will most likely have great numbers. They also got Yeap who’s a pretty good defensemen, Nyquist in a small sample size in the AHL last season did fairly well. In net they got SWBobcats who’s a very good goalie and OGTreh, not sure why they keep giving this guy an ego boost, don’t know how they haven’t found a better west goalie already. They’ll be a very strong team once more, I expect them to be competing for top spot in the league.

2. Arizona Coyotes :team28:

MrPurpleCrush is back as Coyotes owner and decides to pair up with MT, they did a good job in bidding and should be a strong team in the western conference. I like there forwards a lot where they went out and got Boughs for 9M, I actually don’t mind this contract, I think he’s a very good player and capable of carrying a little. He’ll be playing with Ransom and Williams, they should be a very good line potentially winning 20+ games. On the second they got Mjvoell who is a very good player reaching 96pts last season, MT will be his center who despite his stats last season is a good player and should bounce back in a big way this season. Hall will be there RW, he hasn’t LG in a while but I remember him being pretty solid back in the day. They should have one of the better third lines, where it’s led by Stajan who’s an excellent third line player, Jake is also a solid player and Schomby who had a good season down in the AHL. They have a very good defense core by led by Cody who’s an excellent defensemen, he’ll be paired up with Happy who’s a pretty good defensemen.
    There second defense pair will be Cressor and JNasty which should be very good second pair. There third D pair is also very good in Rico Suave and FirstNation who had an excellent season with Montreal last season. There goaltenders look a little weak but they should do well in front of this team. I like this team a lot, I think they’ll be very good and make playoffs very comfortably.

3. Dallas Stars :team9:

MikeyD takes over Bo’s Rangers team, and brings in Str8Syko as his GM, they did a pretty good job in bidding and should be a very good team. They have good forwards starting with Downy who’s one of the better 2 way players in the league, Syko is a very good player and should do well with his line mate in LoL who’s one of the better players in the league. They have good players to support these three players in AlansCanucks, JSherminator and Sid. There third should also be pretty solid, I played them in club and they were good for a third line. On defense they are led by Mike, I may be biased but I think he’s the best RD on the PSN side, he’ll be playing with No_Excuse_Qc who I don’t know anything of but should do good along side of Mike. They have a pretty good second pair in Matty and Nardo. Barcode and Skotlas should also be a decent third pair. They also have a good goalie tandem in Snake16doctor and Hellebuyck. They built a very strong team they should be able to make the playoffs quite easily.

4. Minnesota Wild :team30:

Spray is back for a second season as owner of the Wild, last season was a dumpster fire for Spray but he did the right thing by loading up for this season. But this season hasn’t started any better as he lost DB to a ban. There forwards are led by JohnKenney, he’s a good player but he’ll have a hard time doing well with not much high end forwards around him, Reider will be on his LW, who’s a good support player. They got a west line in Ya_B-SH, BigFreeze and the first overall pick Basi, they should be able to win a good amount of games. Snxpzy, Kered and Spray should also be a very good third line considering who’s playing behind them. On defense they got an excellent first pairing in Stokes and Dumoulin for a price of 3M combined. They somehow got BA for only 5M, he’s a great defensemen especially on west, he’ll be playing with Slotter who’s also pretty solid. There third pair is for sure the best third pair in the league, in Fox who’s really solid and General-RLCO who was the 5th overall pick. They have a decent tandem in DerpyDaymare and Jenlocs. I originally had them in playoffs but after DB’s ban I think they’ll miss it, very good team depth wise but I don’t think they have the top end guys on forward to make it.

5. Nashville Predators :team77:

BradyTkachuk aka Troy takes over the Preds and brings in GoalieGodz as his GM, they built a pretty solid team and they could make playoffs. Starting with a pretty balanced forward core where GoalieGodz will lead the group, he’s probably one of the most underrated players in the league, he’s really good both offensively and defensively. GoalieGodz will be playing with two solid support players in Santheman and Patchoffice. Troy will be on the second line, who is a good player, Landamov and Rocky will be his wingers who he has good chemistry with, should be a solid second line. There third line should also be alright in Ipassuscore, Nuckzy and Marsso. They have a solid defense core starting with Hyper who’s a very good player, TML and DanteLucc are also good steady defensemen and should do well. Dallas and DodgesBlueShells are good reliable defensemen as well. In net they got Icall who’s arguably one of the best goalies in the league, BCNYY02 is the backup and should be reliable for them. They built a pretty competitive team but just like Minnesota I don’t know if they have enough high end talent to make playoffs.

6. Winnipeg Jets :team391:

Chief takes over the Jets and he pairs up with Ethos, last season didn’t go as planned for Chief and I think it will be another similar season. He’s basically got all of the same core guys around with little upgrades at some spots. There first line is Ethos who is a really good player, Rago will be on his LW who’s pretty good, and Ghost on the RW who’s a solid player. There second is pretty average in Gwanzie, FrankPompei and JT, they are solid players but not good enough to win consistently together. They have a decent third line in NerdyMamba, Elevate and DirtyDeeds. There defense is pretty solid starting with Fondy who’s one of the better RD’s in the league he’ll be playing with Chief to make a solid first pair. There second pair is also pretty good in Vish who’s a good forward but I’m sure he’ll transition well and Chara who had a 20 win season in Tampa. There top 6 seems pretty decent in Mcloughlin who hasn’t played LG in forever but had decent numbers when he played and Theycallmedevo who had a good season with the Texas Stars. In net they got Ijdubs and Nitrate who both had good seasons down in the AHL. They should be a competitive team, but they are pretty average at every spot.

7. St Louis Blues :team3:

Seeklin makes the jump from
    AHL management and takes over the Blues and he teams up with Loops. There isn’t much on the team that makes me excited. There forwards are led by Mattkino who is good but overpaid, Loops is solid as well but shouldn’t be a first line center. Mugferd and JMalrkie will be on the second line but they seem to be third liners, Frite will be the RW on this line, he’s solid but also overpaid. There third line is pretty solid in Seeklin, LudoBoss and TactFreezy. There defense is led by Kebecois who’s solid but shouldn’t be the best defensemen on your team, he’ll be playing with Dshann who dominated the AHL last season but has struggled when playing in the NHL before. There second pair is PimmaFlav who’s alright and Phhrozen who had a shit season down in the CHL. But hey at least they’ll have decent third line as DJ and BMauro will be the third pair. In net they got Chamski who just like Phhrozen had a shit season in the CHL and Gally who also was ass in the CHL. I’m not sure what they are doing, team looks pretty awful, I think they’ll be a bottom 5 team in the league.

8. Chicago Blackhawks :team75:

Pawdiddy takes over the Blackhawks and gets Reincremation as his GM. I’m not sure how but I think this team is somehow worst than St Louis, but hey at least they have some decent contracts. There forwards are led by Jmarz who apparently is very washed now. Schwartz, Broski and SynxCrusade are solid contracts, but they will probably use there TR after week one. Gucci_Gui is also a solid player on a good contract. Vahey also looks alright but he’ll be playing on the second line. There third line should be okay in Pawdiddy, Falcon and TheSlimReaper. There defense core is also pretty bad where Gou and Gary will be on the first pair, they are both solid but you would ideally want them on a second pair. HorrorSeen and Reincremation are on the second and just like Gou and Gary they should probably be slotted a slot lower. There third D pairing should be solid though in Brandon who had 16 wins last season and OsamaBinBlazzin. In net they went and got Alonzi who’s always been pretty reliable and Gatesse who had a solid season down in the AHL. Just like St Louis there isn’t much hope for this team, looks like a really bad team, hope you guys prove me wrong.

• Like x 30
    • Winner x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    HabsDan18
  2. foxpresentation

foxpresentation Well-Known Member

Discord:
    fox presentation#6580
    Ratings:
    +404 / 2 / -1
    amazing write up !
    would you be interested in having a segment for my broadcast where you talk a little bit about the news of the week in LG ?

Let me know if you're interested
    my Discord is
    fox presentation#6580 or reply here :)

• Like Like x 3
    fox_presentation
  3. stealthstrike67

stealthstrike67 xStealthyxQC-_-

Discord:
    stealthstrike67#0
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -1
    Great in depth write up

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. eastons-

eastons- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 5 / -20
    "KC struggled as his first season as owner"

Do some research for this shit please. He's been an owner for 3 seasons before S12.

• Funny Funny x 5
    Eastonss17
  5. White_Knucklerz

White_Knucklerz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 5 / -18
    Excellent work

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Mr_Invidious

Mr_Invidious Sports Business Professional, Bad eSports Player

Ratings:
    +592 / 3 / -5
    Sharks are winning the Cup. :safariboi:

No Streaming Account
  7. Dansne

Dansne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 3 / -8
    My bad, I know KC owned earlier on in LG. I made a mistake, I should’ve said “KC struggled as his first season as Vegas owner”. Sorry it bothered you so much

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    HabsDan18
  8. lI-TopG-Il

lI-TopG-Il Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 12 / -110
    This sucks dan

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Boughss

Boughss Well-Known Member

Discord:
    boughss#0
    Ratings:
    +322 / 12 / -10
    So kind dan, you made me cry tears of joy. You made my day.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Crafted l95l

Crafted l95l Clapping Bots Bro

Ratings:
    +227 / 33 / -23
    Great words Dan, Appreciate it

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    crafted95
  11. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member