Season 12 Award Winners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by AAli x 21, Feb 16, 2020.

1. TK_I98I

TK_I98I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    l9lTKJOSl8l#5193
    Ratings:
    +173 / 2 / -28
    • Like Like x 1
    tkjos98
  2. LaFleuR11

LaFleuR11 Terrible Defenseman

Ratings:
    +357 / 4 / -16
    To add to the debate for the Jack Adams,
    I agree with both point of views, doesnt matter if I am the winner or not, I would say the same thing.

I think what I did was more impressive than what KB did and I'll explain why :

I started with literally nothing, no assets no picks just me, my gm and MT at 6.5. I was sure I wasnt making loffs

If Minnesota get over 100 pts this season and his AHL team as well, will you give the Jack Adams to Spray? His organisation will have succes and its EXPECTED. Same thing happen with EDM
    They suck hard the season before so they got a lot of good picks. KB had succes and it was EXPECTED.

Claus's team made playoffs S11 and if his team wouldve of had more succes last szn, THAT wouldve been impressive as fuck considering his AHL team won their division. He didnt fire sale to rebuild.

• Like Like x 1
    LaFleuRmax11
  3. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    I get the NHL part, but the award clearly states AHL success is to be considered... as an NHL Owner you are also the AHL Owner. How you draft effects your AHL, how you bid in NHL effects your AHL, up until this season, helping with the AHL bidding and suggesting guys... as an owner of an entire organization both NHL and AHL if your AHL is losing, there is something you could have done more. Use a pick or two and get some guys that can help. Just saying well the AHL GM is responsible for the AHL team’s success is a cop out. I’m sorry but having an elite NHL roster and having a AHL team miss playoffs isn’t an owner who contributed the best to his organization

Coachx19
  4. LaFleuR11

LaFleuR11 Terrible Defenseman

Ratings:
    +357 / 4 / -16
    But its not impressive to me when you have 20 drafts picks to build your AHL
    Of course it brings top AHL management with it

• Like Like x 1
    LaFleuRmax11
  5. xCOACH_19

xCOACH_19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    coachx19#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 22 / -60
    That’s part of being an Owner, setting up the NHL and AHL teams to be successful. Trading for picks, using those picks to help both teams, trading guys and getting a AHL player added to a trade. All of it is contributing to your teams success... this isn’t who was the best new owner. You’ve been in this league long enough to know who is who, your GM knew who is who... so it’s not that surprising that you were successfull at the NHL Level. I just think y’all are minimalizing AHL success too much, you are still the AHL owner as well, and what you do at the NHL level impacts the AHL. It is what it is, and you can make arguments for both sides.

Coachx19