Week 1 STUDS and DUDS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Browness-, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    Well we are back for another Season and that only means 1 thing, time to post another studs and duds since everyone loves or hates them.

DISCLAIMER: These thoughts are solely my own, I do not speak for LG nor do I speak for anyone else. Its just for fun, try not getting to wound up about it if you find yourself on the Dud side of it. This year I took a little more time with it and didn't automatically put you as a Dud if you were around 50% of your teams cap unless you legitimately performing at a high level.

These were picked based on the Rosters before the trades of Week 2. And whether or not you were bid on by the team you are currently on did not matter.

I also weighed in on Owner / GM free contracts as to whether or not they are helping their team statistically... This has nothing to do with what they do behind the scenes like @iTzShoooK we all know isnt that good at 2K... but he is a hell of an Owner.

:team79: Atlanta Hawks :team79:

Stud - @Karlitho954 $750k Contract

He is 0-2 on the season, however he is posting a whopping 28 PPG 4 Reb 2.5 APG 3.5 SPG while shooting 77% from the field. Only knock on his stat line could possibly be his 3.5 TO a game which is kind of high for a non PG non C build.

Dud - @KNOXVILLEDORE94 $0 Contract

Our first owner on the list. I personally dont know Knox, but he finds himself at 1-3 on the season. While only averaging 5 PPG 1.8 Reb 1.8 APG 0.5 SPG and shooting a terrible 25% from the field.

:team80: Boston Celtics :team80:

Stud - @DotNastyQ $500K Contract

Where did Vamp find this guy? Dude is beasting after week 1 of the season. 43.8 PPG 8.5 APG 1.8 SPG while shooting 72% from the field. Only knock on him is he is just at 2-2 but based on his stats you really cant put the blame on him. He dropped 40+ in both his losses.

Dud - @vamp-life-php $0 Contract

Vamp like Knox finds himself at 1-3 on the season. Averaging 4 PPG 1.3 REB .8 APG 1 SPG while shooting only 42% from the Field. It does get a little better for Vamp at the 3 point line though where he is shooting nearly 55%

:team254: Charlotte Hornets :team254:

Stud - @Leakington $500K Contract

Averaging 18.5 PPG 2 APG 1 SPG, not the craziest of stats but pretty solid for a minimum bid player

Dud - @Yahboiaa $6.5 Million Contract

I like yaboiaa and I know he is a solid player and will figure this out. But currently Charlotte is looking they might of overpaid slighty for a starting PG that is 2-2 and averaging 15.5 PPG and 7.8 APG. One good thing going for yaboi is 3.5 SPG thou.

:team81: Chicago Bulls :team81:

Stud - @GetSwaggyOnEm $500K Contract

Chizzy found a diamond in the rough with swaggy. Averaging 18.8 PPG and shooting a whooping 75% from the 3 PT line

Dud - @coolviper__ $10 Million Contract

Viper's stat line is kinda impressive, at 8.7 PPG 7 REB 3.7 APG 2.9 SPG 1.7 BLK but when at 1-2 and when you take away the stats from the 1 win he has on the season they look alot worse.

:team82: Cleveland Cavaliers :team82:

Stud - @Chinua6 $1 Million Contract

The infamous 10 Million Dollar man who instantly got dropped down to $1 M because of a bidding error. He kinda proving that maybe... just maybe he should of went for $10M. Averaging 34.3 PPG and 5.7 APG is solid for any PG.

Dud - @iSnagOverdoze-_- $4.5 Million Contract

Averaging 5.5 PPG 3.5 REB 2.5 APG 2 SPG 1 BLK is actually a pretty nice stat line, but at almost 25% of your teams cap those numbers gotta be up a little in my opinion.

:team87: Houston Rockets :team87:

Stud - @Karlsson_MVP $2.75 Million Contract

As I eluded to in Pre Season rankings, Karlsson was not in bidding as he was a 2 season contract. He is proving though hes worth all of it at the PG position. Posting stats of 19 PPG and 9.3 APG a game.

Dud - @Splash-Its-Cash $0 Contract

Hes 3-0 , so obviously hes winning but based on stat lines it had to go to someone on Houston and its Splash. Averaging 8.7 PPG and shooting under 50%

:team88: Indiana Pacers :team88:

Stud - @ComeCheckMe- $7.25 Million Contract

This is probably the highest ever contract to ever be found in Studs. 2nd in Team PPG with 14.5, 1st in Team REB with 13.3, 3rd in team APG with 3.3, 1st in Team SPG with 2.3, and 1st in Team BLK with 2.3. If it wasnt for Comecheckme, I think we would be checking the morgue for the Pacers.

Dud - @jjcortez256 $6.25 Million Contract

How does am Interior Force, that never wants to leave the paint only shoot 53% from the Field? I am dumbfounded.

:team89: Los Angeles Clippers :team89:

Stud - @Jlott612 $500K Contract

19 PPG 14 REB 3.7 APG 1 SPG 2 BLK 78% from 3 PT line at C. Enough Said.

Dud - @Stimzeyyy $4.5 Million Contract

6.5 PPG 33% from the Field, and 27% from the 3 PT line is not going to cut it Stimzeyy. Pick your game up cuh.

:team90: Los Angeles Lakers :team90:

Stud - @MaceoParker55 $750K Contract

Another on a 2 Season deal that was not in bidding. Averaging 16.5 PPG and 3 APG are solid numbers for a 750 K contract

Dud - @Jay_412 $7 Million Contract

A casualty of late bidding and alot of teams having extra cap caused Jay's price to go up. 10 PPG and 1.3 APG is not that great of a stat line for a $7 Mill player, and his PPG drops to 6.6 if you take out his 20 point outing in the first game of the season.

:team91: Memphis Grizzlies :team91:

Stud - @DTP-LockDown47- $500K Contract

Perhaps the only glimmer of hope in Memphis right now is the play of DTP. His numbers dont WOW you but at 500K Memphis has to be pretty damn happy they have him.

Dud - @Deadlyone910 $0 Contract

0-4 averaging under 6 PPG, shooting under 50% from the field. I really dont know what to say.

:team92: Miami Heat :team92:

Stud - @Slym1212 $500K Contract

14.3 PPG 14 REB 3.5 APG 67.5% from the field. Slym is killing it over in San Antonio 2.0

Dud - @xxGotti $0 Contract

GM of the Spurs 2.0 but only has played 1 game. That 1 game he played he really did not do anything and @DEMBURGHBOYZ412 feasted on him out rebounding him by 11.

:team94: Minnesota Timberwolves :team94:

Stud - @II-TriNsiC-II $750K Contract

Well I can honestly say, before week 1 I would not think that trinsic would be my choice for Minny's stud contract... but here we are. Trinsic has proven he can run the 1 averaging 27 PPG 7.5 APG and 1.5 SPG

Dud - @LBRZAY $500K Contract

How does a 500K contract find itself to the dud column? Well its a first, and the answer is simple... dude has not played a game.

:team96: New Orleans Pelicans :team96:

Stud - @BloodPanda $750K Contract

Did NO find their Zion? Probably not, but a big 38 points and 9 assist by Panda is something to look forward too for New Orleans.

Dud - @KaneL88I $1.5 Million Contract

Pretty tough to pay 1.5 Milly for a guy and him not show up at all for week 1 of the season.

:team97: New York Knicks :team97:

Stud - @Jmeezy1976 @Odegard__21 @sawyers32 all $500K contracts

Not all is right in New York, and these 3 non management players deserve a shout out. They seem to be the only ones who understand they signed up for a league and taken a responsibility to show up for their games when scheduled. More people need to be like these 3 and understand you are not going to always end up where you might possibly want to be, but at the end of the day its just for fun and you are taking away the enjoyment for others by ghosting on your teammates.

Dud - Those that are ghosting / refusing to play.

:team98: Orlando Magic :team98:

Stud - @EasyMoney6259 $2.5 Million Contract

2nd in team PPG with 17.3 and shooting a pretty good rate from the field.

Dud - @GzeusChrist $2.75 Million Contract

Not the heftiest of contracts, but I had to pick someone from Orlando where I actually most of the roster are at fair contract values. Based on what other centers are averaging 8 PPG and only 5.5 REB is not going to cut it.

:team100: Phoenix Suns :team100:

Stud - @lssaMadTing $500K Contract

2nd in team PPG with 21 PPG, Tied for 1st in team REB with 7.3, 1st in team BLK with 3 .... Look out @Navyynick you might not be the best center in Phoenix.

Dud - @JJJACKSON $4.5 Million Contract

It had to be someone.... and @Furix24 is averaging 5 spg so I couldnt give it to him. So deal with it JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJackson.

:team101: Portland Trail Blazers :team101:

Stud - @Juniormontana304 $500K contract

17 PPG 3 APG 4 SPG 80% from the field including 85% from 3.... settle down JR... you on fire...

Dud - @Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx $0 Contract

6.3 PPG 2.3 REB 1.8 APG not really anything interesting at all. Dove emoji.

:team102: Sacramento Kings :team102:

Stud - @Lazy Pedestrian $500K

12.5 PPG and 15 Reb.... not quite Lazy nor pedestrian. A name change might be needed soon.

Dud - @Perdikiotes $500K

He is 2-0 but Sacramento is 6-0 on the season. I am pretty sure the only reason he is on this roster is because he is Dirk and Thorpe's friend. Otherwise he has no reason to be on this powerhouse in my opinon.

:team105: Toronto Raptors :team105:

Stud - @TAMBOTW $500 K

20.5 PPG and 5 APG solid numbers for a PG just learning how to play in a team environment, I assume it will only get better.

Dud - @Browness- $0 Contract

Nothing really to say about it, I am barely hitting my 3s. I am forcing when I should be passing. 2-2 record whether or not we lost a player in each of the first 2 games and ran a Frankenstein lineup for a game as well.. its expected of me to try and find a way to win, which I have not found yet.

:team106: Utah Jazz :team106:

Stud - @Jakyrn $500K Contract

16 PPG 2.5 REB and 5.5 APG pretty solid numbers for minimum contract.

Dud - @Mykel_Druart23 $1.25 Million Contract

Had to pick someone and I dont think this is a bad contract. However 10th in team PPG 11th in APG makes it him. That being said he only also has 6 shots in 2 games which hes shooting 66.7% so maybe he just was not getting to see the ball enough.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    browness90
  2. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    • Funny Funny x 1
    LazyPedestrian
  3. T9366

T9366 What You Need?

Discord:
    Mr. T#1884
    Ratings:
    +48 / 4 / -10
    Lol. What a comedian.. No wonder your not in the champions club. Defense>Offense check the points for the guys I played D against.. Bum

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Browness-

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    Your 3rd last in team scoring.. and 2nd last in team 3 point shooting % next to lowry who averages 12.3 PPG more than you (and actually guards on ball) and your last in shooting % in general.

So who would you put in as a Dud in replace of you smart guy?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    browness90
  5. Browness-

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    And on the defense side your .7 SPG gets you Tied for 156th in the league.

So I'm supposed to ignore all that I guess to make you happy?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    browness90
  6. T9366

T9366 What You Need?

Discord:
    Mr. T#1884
    Ratings:
    +48 / 4 / -10
    Steals...The 3 guys I d'd up scored like 7 pointa. Thats not a measured stat.. you got a tough job writing these. Thanks for the laughs

No Streaming Account
  7. Browness-

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    So you are just gonna avoid the question of who in your opinion would be the Dud on your team I assume?

You and lowry can continue your troll it's fine.

If you truley are thanking me for the laughs.. you and lowry wouldnt down vote every post I make :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    browness90
  8. WetLikeKyleLowry

WetLikeKyleLowry Champion

Ratings:
    +78 / 6 / -10
    i downvote what i think is stupid fam

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account